SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

i guess it's the skill :) at M'sia they use cheap spray paint also spray till nice nice. Just got to use a good laquer to give the finishing a shine.! :)

Just use the nippon laquer can already right ? Maybe my friend spray just nice not so thick. I only scare the outcome very chui, after a few months lol.

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2B - 03 Sep 09 - Honda wave 125.

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

It's a bittersweet symphony, this life.

Live to ride another day.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Send for spray painting few months later if u think u don't like it. At least u get to know what is it like to do spray painting. :)

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Send for spray painting few months later if u think u don't like it. At least u get to know what is it like to do spray painting. :)

haha yeah true enough, hopefully later the spray paint shop is open.:angel:

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

Wave can be seen at shops. Take your time to find one with good condition and price. There are a few selling in the forum too, u can go take a look.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

guys,any ideas how much does it cost to spray paint the rims at shops with lacquer and how long it takes?will they give us a substitute for the rims?

My Rides

Gilera VXR200(2007-2009)

Kawasaki KRR150(2009-2009)

Suzuki K9 DRZ400sm(2009-Present)

Honda Wave125S(2010-Present)

guys,any ideas how much does it cost to spray paint the rims at shops with lacquer and how long it takes?will they give us a substitute for the rims?

The last time i checked was 60 per rims. Must put the motorcycle at the shop.

â™  Living life fast throttleâ™ 

◕‿◕

anyone know a good shop in JB who is good with Wave? wanna check my front brake (wheels doesn't spin freely) and service my fork (too soft)

Haha when are you going in ? I still saving money to change stuffs, feel like changing a few stuffs but don't know if i should :/

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

i was thinking this saturday morning..saving up too. haha. My throttle is getting a little tad too hard to twist.

What you changing?

Hey NX, are you in the army? your bike got stickers all over is it?

oh lol. morning got open uh? i thought i heard they say most of the bike shops open around night time.. feel like changing handle grip, racing footrest and fix my engine chain.. haha ya! You saw me today? lol.. stickers @ the back.. haven't tried spraying yet.

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

oh lol. morning got open uh? i thought i heard they say most of the bike shops open around night time.. feel like changing handle grip, racing footrest and fix my engine chain.. haha ya! You saw me today? lol.. stickers @ the back.. haven't tried spraying yet.

don't waste $$ changing throttle grip... use only oringinal or BMW ones. aftermarket ones often crap off after a few months of use.

'08 Leo-Vince Wave S

The day i quit riding,

Is when those whom I love,

Cry every time I get on my motorcycle.

don't waste $$ changing throttle grip... use only oringinal or BMW ones. aftermarket ones often crap off after a few months of use.

BMW ? Oh damn ): thought of changing to domino throttle grip to match my bike new spray.. like that cannot already.

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

Spraying job, half done! Looks quite good so far, Hopefully it stays as it is :D Got another half to complete.:angel:

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

Happen to see your this post. Hou heng issit the one with a motul sign board one? Just 2 shops besides agl ah boy?

I forgot how it looks like but the shop has Hou Heng on the signboard. Should be one or two shops beside..

Selling my month old under utilised Red colour Pop Domino(best quality in the market I was told) Racing Footrest with rear brake steel cable line instead of the usual unorthodox method of welding your stock shaft to it, going for $150 as a set paid more than 200 because of the additional steel cable. Condition 8.5 or 9/10, bike hardly ridden also.. sms me at 8ll2399O. Reverted back to stock cuz I bought my 4th bike and let my family member ride it. Gonna miss riding this bike often already :/

Edited by jB
Because I'm jB

bike shops open around night time

i'm going a little deeper inside. the normal place (aqua lane) @ JB is a money sucker (though still a lil cheaper than singapore). I feel they dun pay all their attention to your bike cause there's a queue waiting in line.

Spraying job, half done!

come post some pics so we can all see your progress. :)

◕‿◕

i'm going a little deeper inside. the normal place (aqua lane) @ JB is a money sucker (though still a lil cheaper than singapore). I feel they dun pay all their attention to your bike cause there's a queue waiting in line.

Oh.. True enough. Intro intro ur shop :D Damn i think jb brake not good @ all, that time follow went in . Then thought sui bian change.. Changed already, yesterday was raining quite heavily. I tap rear abit nia, like gotta skid. Maybe because i tap until front brake also i don't know.

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

DSC00222.jpg

Hahah not very nice lor, don't need say you all also surely know what's it look like lol. Btw, ur front plate put like that can?

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

I forgot how it looks like but the shop has Hou Heng on the signboard. Should be one or two shops beside..

oh okay.. noted thanks!

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

[ATTACH]195070[/ATTACH]

Hahah not very nice lor, don't need say you all also surely know what's it look like lol. Btw, ur front plate put like that can?

Nice lei! what's the damage cost so far? use laquer?

Yup, i think so can haha.. :p so big and clear..

◕‿◕

Nice lei! what's the damage cost so far? use laquer?

Yup, i think so can haha.. :p so big and clear..

haha oh okay, maybe next time consider doing that lol. Haha 30? Yep.. Almost done already but some parts dunno how remove, still got meter part the screw rusty struck there.. Badly dmg can't do :/

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -