SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

would love to, but cant sia..

by the way, still owe you some money.

thanks, for lending me that day. :p

I might not be able too also.. Gotta need to stay in camp until quite late then can go home ):

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2B - 03 Sep 09 - Honda wave 125.

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

It's a bittersweet symphony, this life.

Live to ride another day.

thanks, dude. :)

ermm.. i dont think wave has yoshi, but a leovince costs around 540 before discounts, and 70bucks for inspection. -_-

Oh issit ? Damn.. haha still damn tempting if i gotta get it, gotta have tot eat bread for next few months!

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

any idea where to get a windshield for a wave? saw it somewhere in here some time back.

try ebay.com.sg i did chance upon one whilst browsing some cheap stuff..

would love to, but cant sia..

by the way, still owe you some money.

thanks, for lending me that day.

no prob! :) another day ba.. :)

â™  Living life fast throttleâ™ 

◕‿◕

NX' date=' nice seeing you on the road! haha, you bike so eye catching, see that paintwork sure know it's you! :) haha was on a rush yesterday. haha[/quote']

You too! Haha ya you seems like you are in a rush! Rushing to meet who uh, hur hur. Because white mah , easily spotted (;

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

anybody knows if we can like down fork our wave?

hmm what's the purpose of that ?

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

Was wondering if my WaveS was from one of the first few batches. It's a FU plater, celebrating his 9th birthday today. Last road tax just renewed for the current COE. Milage 82k+, still going strong and healthy. I haven't get a chance to see any older plates on the road other than those with number retained.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Was wondering if my WaveS was from one of the first few batches. It's a FU plater, celebrating his 9th birthday today. Last road tax just renewed for the current COE. Milage 82k+, still going strong and healthy. I haven't get a chance to see any older plates on the road other than those with number retained.

Gd luck to u bro.. Coe 2k n up.. Heard from dealer it wil stil go up..

It's still only $250 per year even if the COE hit $2.5k March next year. Still cheaper than taking public transports, not forgetting that I can save lots of waiting time. :)

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

It's still only $250 per year even if the COE hit $2.5k March next year. Still cheaper than taking public transports, not forgetting that I can save lots of waiting time. :)

Agreed.. But stil pain to pay e amount when its 400 few years ago.. 800 last year and 2.6k for now.. Lucky my bike stil got 4 more years :) .. Haha..

Agreed.. But stil pain to pay e amount when its 400 few years ago.. 800 last year and 2.6k for now.. Lucky my bike stil got 4 more years :) .. Haha..

Agree agree... I would always buy used bikes cos they are better value in most instances. (Thou' I bought just one new bike b4. :p)

$2600 is like half the price of a new cub with COE previously.

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

We have to make the best out of it since we cannot change anything. Buying a used bike or renewing the COE is still much cheaper than buying a new one. Even taking public transports nowadays costs much more than before.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Heh guys I am new here.

Any idea where to get wave accessories???

Eg chain guard, engine case cover , makida suspension and sport rim?

http://images.alamhirzi.multiply.com/image/3/photos/32/400x400/73/DSC-0591.JPG?et=YEHebnhicTW9jjAlg5%2CQzw&nmid=141722588

Kenangan Motor Dinosaur Purba aku. :cry

We have to make the best out of it since we cannot change anything. Buying a used bike or renewing the COE is still much cheaper than buying a new one. Even taking public transports nowadays costs much more than before.

Like my friends said, buying new cars or bikes is now "siao"! Paying so much for just a piece of paper that (will for sure) depreciates over the years.

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Like my friends said, buying new cars or bikes is now "siao"! Paying so much for just a piece of paper that (will for sure) depreciates over the years.

Sorry not quite sure about this.. But it's still possible that it will drop over the years?

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

I belive coe wil keep hiking.. As we have a better economy right now.. And it wil stil get better.. As i can see tt ther r ppl willing to pay high coe prices for their veh. now.. My view is tt coe wont drop.. Jst my 2cents comment..