SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if footrest later not comfy anymore. haha, do what some people do, put your feet on the rear pillion footrest. HHAHA!

yes must update i wanna know what's the difference.. :)

LOL did that before! Like scary~ hahah! See when free, go check the engine. I feel like buying the spare part then go msia fix my engine. :/

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2B - 03 Sep 09 - Honda wave 125.

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

It's a bittersweet symphony, this life.

Live to ride another day.

hi all, can someone tell me any workshop which is reliable in the north area to repair wave? and the bike max speed can only go up to 70km and the bike started wobbling/shaking after that. what must I change? Please help. Thanks.

maybe check the steering cone @ handlebar or wheel bearing? where you stay?

â™  Living life fast throttleâ™ 

◕‿◕

LOL did that before! Like scary~ hahah! See when free, go check the engine. I feel like buying the spare part then go msia fix my engine. :/

i sometimes on expressway do that haha! :p people must think i crazy.. sit a little back and feet on pillion footpeg. den feel like i very sporty :p :P

yup go together. let me know when you going.

◕‿◕

I dont think is steering cone @ handlebar or wheel bearing problem. What I need now is for the bike to go up to 90km/h. It cannot go fast. After hit 70km/h the meter needle struggling. Izzit bcos the bike not overhaul? It's a Oct 2004 bike. Btw, I stay at Yishun.

I dont think is steering cone @ handlebar or wheel bearing problem. What I need now is for the bike to go up to 90km/h. It cannot go fast. After hit 70km/h the meter needle struggling. Izzit bcos the bike not overhaul? It's a Oct 2004 bike. Btw, I stay at Yishun.

i sometimes on expressway do that haha! :p people must think i crazy.. sit a little back and feet on pillion footpeg. den feel like i very sporty :p :P

yup go together. let me know when you going.

hahaha i sometimes also do that :/ but kinda of waste money on the footrest but tempting haha. Yeah, feel like losing power already =[

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

yup probably needs an overhaul.. mine is a 8 year old bike when i got it. seems pretty nifty still. you just got yours?

hahaha i sometimes also do that :/ but kinda of waste money on the footrest but tempting haha. Yeah, feel like losing power already =[

if go malaysia it's cheaper think bout 120-160RM. but i tried a racing footrest at bike production the rear brake like never "makan" and the gear shifting seems tough. maybe cause never lube but i scared the rear brake only..

anyone with experience care to explain! :)

◕‿◕

Go sg shop spray coverset around how much..?

last i read online @ amk got somewhere do i think standby bout 150-200 dollars.. or Malaysia? or SingaporeLim Ah Boy, heard it's going at 80 dollars for the full coverset..

◕‿◕

last i read online @ amk got somewhere do i think standby bout 150-200 dollars.. or Malaysia? or SingaporeLim Ah Boy' date=' heard it's going at 80 dollars for the full coverset..[/quote']

LAB sell coverset is orig colour or can choose colour wan ah..?

LAB sell coverset is orig colour or can choose colour wan ah..?

hie all im newbee with wave all my yrs riding 2b yamaha bike name it i ride it haha..

jus to check is lab coverset fix perfectly??? i jus need the front ani1 wana 5050..for the bck..??

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee131/casper_tnr/kilat2.jpg

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee131/casper_tnr/Photo0153.jpg

Yamaha 125z

Yamaha Spark 135

Yamaha TZM 150

Yamaha Spark 135 & Rxz 135 & 05 runner- Now!!

yup probably needs an overhaul.. mine is a 8 year old bike when i got it. seems pretty nifty still. you just got yours?

if go malaysia it's cheaper think bout 120-160RM. but i tried a racing footrest at bike production the rear brake like never "makan" and the gear shifting seems tough. maybe cause never lube but i scared the rear brake only..

anyone with experience care to explain! :)

oh haha not quite sure about that.. didn't know so too. Anyway you change ur rear brake right, how long does it last you uh ?

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -

Anyone wanna organize a meeting this friday? Meet at Yishun Dam?

eh.seriously?

i'm on, guys.esp with my new pipe installed. :)

wah power! :) i'm jealous.. post A photo of your wave with it.. :)

so hows the performance? acceleration and top speed? any difference?

for sure, dude.

come to gathering for all the wave, then i can show LIVE! hhaha..

dont feel the difference yet, cos my 'inside' needs a bit of an overhaul.

but sounds nice!

eh.yuh.saw your bike w the LV pipe on youtube.

need to ask you few stuffs.

hopefully this meeting goes on.

:D

Unique used my video without paying of acknowledging the user.

I'll be there regardless of how many people turning up.

See you guys there.

Timing to be confirmed.

'08 Leo-Vince Wave S

The day i quit riding,

Is when those whom I love,

Cry every time I get on my motorcycle.

oh haha not quite sure about that.. didn't know so too. Anyway you change ur rear brake right, how long does it last you uh ?

you mean the lining is it? when i changed mine, looked at the previous one like still for alot of "life" left. hmmm... i heard from friends it can be used for a long long time. but i'd change my brakes every 3-4 months for all my ex bikes. :)

then i can show LIVE!

wah like that you must dance while showing off!! haha. ok looking forward to what's in store! :) LV pipe Wheet Wheet!!

Timing to be confirmed.

ok great! count me in! :) See you all there! post timing big big! :)

◕‿◕

heyy.

anybody knows what happens if i kena stopped by TP for a pipe not yet underwent inspection?

cos i just installed a new LV pipe on my wave, but havent got the time to go for inspection.

ADVISE, PLEASE.

THANKS.

a friend of mine riding X1-r using GPR pipe (street legal) hasn't went for inspection and seem like TP never catch him b4.. maybe cause they know it's street legal. haha.. anyway if you dun wanna send for bike inspection, when you go for annual bike inspection just change LV to Original exhaust can already. seems like my friend has been doing that.

◕‿◕

you mean the lining is it? when i changed mine, looked at the previous one like still for alot of "life" left. hmmm... i heard from friends it can be used for a long long time. but i'd change my brakes every 3-4 months for all my ex bikes. :)

lining ? haha not quite sure.. nvm, gotta change the rear brake soon. don't makan le.

Class 3 - 25 Nov 08

Class 2A -19 June 12 -