SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA Rx, Rx-S & Rx-K

oneamong_thefence

i recently do piston change at RM210 at JB.

bore the block, change to new 125 piston (previous was 100). wash carb, wash block, set of new gaskets for block. total take about 2hours to do cause bore block take some time.

i also did decarb of pipe.. RM45.

my FC improve significantly. from 200km / 8litre to 250km/8litre. idling rpm also set slightly lower.

okay that's cool.. any idea which shop..? if i wanna potong my pipe oso RM45 ah?

Lousy Noob Rider

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my k died on the way outta sch :( piston jam, engine all mati liao. thankfully chris was in school and he helped me push the bike back into basement carpark, n arranged for towin n servicing. speaking of which, 380sgd at bikeworkz. was thinking of scrapping n changing a bike but aku tak heart (and money to :D). sighhhhh keep your bikes going strong kakis!

Wahsey! So active ah this thread! 25th On?

25th got wat. Faster tell so i can request off. 25th march or april.

my k died on the way outta sch :( piston jam, engine all mati liao. thankfully chris was in school and he helped me push the bike back into basement carpark, n arranged for towin n servicing. speaking of which, 380sgd at bikeworkz. was thinking of scrapping n changing a bike but aku tak heart (and money to :D). sighhhhh keep your bikes going strong kakis!

alamak bro. wat happen man! Maybe u should try joon seng. Tat time my piston jam i paid $200++ less than $300.

i mean we have to be patient lah with our old bikes. Loads and loads of patience. Keep us updated bro.

Zubir go JB got buy for me Burger Ramlee with lotsa 'sayur' ?

LOL

Combining Yamaha's bulletproof reliability and the exciting sound, smell and performance of a two-stroke engine, the RX-135 is truly a legend in its own right.

guys.. address for joo seng pls.. keep seeing u guys mentioning but til now yet to see e address..

crealkiller: gees.. if that happen to me i think i go crazy.. all my bike down together i will die!

exact adress i dun know lah bro... but its at YEW TEE INDUSTRIAL PARK.. if u from Bt Panjang u hit wdlands rd then after CALTEX u just go straight till u see a T junction. Before tat T junction u turn left into Yew Tee Industrial Park before u hit the filter lane. Its the 2nd shop on ur RIGHT with a chinese altar and a tree with yellow cloth. =)

Edited by sabrove

Combining Yamaha's bulletproof reliability and the exciting sound, smell and performance of a two-stroke engine, the RX-135 is truly a legend in its own right.

anyway anyone wanna meet up on next thursday 25th? say 9pm either KTM or bukit timah???

Oh this 25th.. ok ok.. I anything. Long time never see u guys... Miss u all lah!!

ou jus renew COE and you want to scrap bike???!!!!!!!

crazy ah you

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/z0obay/Vandamme.gif

Oh this 25th.. ok ok.. I anything. Long time never see u guys... Miss u all lah!!

then your engine case shiny shiny ah... dont want to come la.... unless you bring some hot nurse chix!!! yeah!!!!

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/z0obay/Vandamme.gif

hi guys,

Need your advice on some problems i have with my FE plate rxk. I realised when the engine is in neutral, loud rattling noises can be heard from the engine... i also suspect that my 2t pump is not working. is there anyway to confirm this? riding it seems fine, shifting of gears is ok just that there is a wierd rattling noise coming from the engine. it gets more audible when the bike is in neutral.

do i need to overhaul the engine? how much will one cost roughly? any good shops to recommend?

Hope u guys can help me, if the bike is gonna die i might have to stop riding for some time as i got am tight on $$$.

anyway where do u guys get those low handlebars? like those from the lc bikes. need one of those. also, is there a way to prevent paint bubbles from appearing on the fuel tank when parked under the hot sun? my paintwork is damaged with 2 big bubbles. :( i am also looking for a stock fuel tank, side covers, front mud guard the rear cover ( plastic thingy above the brake light ). possible to get brand new for those items mentioned?

Thanks guys for reading this long post.

Edited by jremio

“Nonsense is so good only because common sense is so limitedâ€

Hi bros. Im selling off my Showa shocks.

Do let me noe if ur keen. Tks! :thumb:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281890

to whoever buys this , make sure you ask for a reciept and also the owners photocopy of the ic. You might get in trouble with the law if you cannot prove how you get the absorber. They might accuse you of stealing.

cheers

Want A Piece Of Me??? BRING IT ON!!!

hi guys,

Need your advice on some problems i have with my FE plate rxk. I realised when the engine is in neutral, loud rattling noises can be heard from the engine... i also suspect that my 2t pump is not working. is there anyway to confirm this? riding it seems fine, shifting of gears is ok just that there is a wierd rattling noise coming from the engine. it gets more audible when the bike is in neutral.

do i need to overhaul the engine? how much will one cost roughly? any good shops to recommend?

Hope u guys can help me, if the bike is gonna die i might have to stop riding for some time as i got am tight on $$$.

anyway where do u guys get those low handlebars? like those from the lc bikes. need one of those. also, is there a way to prevent paint bubbles from appearing on the fuel tank when parked under the hot sun? my paintwork is damaged with 2 big bubbles. :( i am also looking for a stock fuel tank, side covers, front mud guard the rear cover ( plastic thingy above the brake light ). possible to get brand new for those items mentioned?

Thanks guys for reading this long post.

bro , if your 2t pump is not working then you would have a jammed up bike already. if your afraid , then just premix your 2t into your petrol tank everytime you pump petrol. if you premix then you dont have to put the 2t into the 2t container already.

im sorry i cant help you out with the engine noises because i would only be assuming what the noise is and give you more worry.

Want A Piece Of Me??? BRING IT ON!!!

Hi :)

@jremio

It is likely caused by the clutch. Have the clutch, specially the clutch plates and the clutch housing, checked by a mechanic.

Although the noise is annoying it poses no immediate danger, however if not fixed it deteriorates and at some stage will stop working altogether.

If it were the 2T pump your piston would have jammed already.

Best regards......

Thanh

Zundapp: ZR10, ZR20, ZX25, ZE40, CS25, CS50, C50 Sport, SpoCo 515, SpoCo 517, GTS 517, GTS 529, KS50 Supersport-TT, KS50 Watercooled, KS80, K80, KS175.

Hercules: G3, MF3, HR2, MK2, Supra 4 GP, K50 RL.

Kreidler: Florett RMC.

Puch: DS, M50 Racing, Cobra 50-6 GTL Export.

Honda: MB 5, MTX 80, CB 250.

Suzuki: RV 50, X5-200, RGV 250.

Yamaha: DT 50-M, VRR 150, RXZ 135 (x2, current)

ok so 25th march meetup!! KTM at 830pm

1 jeff 92329737

2 sab hey! ho! Lets go!

bro , if your 2t pump is not working then you would have a jammed up bike already. if your afraid , then just premix your 2t into your petrol tank everytime you pump petrol. if you premix then you dont have to put the 2t into the 2t container already.

premix! :thumb:

im sorry i cant help you out with the engine noises because i would only be assuming what the noise is and give you more worry.

ok bro i added some 2t into the tank today.. any idea how much to add? thanks for the advice. I'll have my clutch housing checked this coming weekend.

:D

no one knows where to get low handle bars?

“Nonsense is so good only because common sense is so limitedâ€