SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Singapore meet JB Choppers!

ferdows

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested but there's a problem. My new job requires me to work on Saturdays, up to 1 pm :weep:

congrats on the new job..... working on sat sure beats having no work...........

I . L . T . N . N

Will u be joining us for KKK or cave trip then?

Cave trip, pending. KKK, no 'cos of a wedding ride

congrats on the new job..... working on sat sure beats having no work...........

working on Saturday (sigh) :sian:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

so secretive ah...:angel:

do i get a pm too..:angel:

:slapforehead:

aiyo, we're already off-topic. Ok, my job is a 5.5 week job and I'm working for my former boss in a warehouse at Pasir Panjang.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Hi guys, I've discussed with SgStarider. He say that no one is allowed to meet the Johorbikers. Only him. The reason is because only Stars is allowed. Hahaa! Just joking.

I've worked out a schedule with Starider on the date of 8th March (For meet up) which is yet to be confirmed on both party, S'pore and M'sia bike. But if its ok then I suggest that meet up will be at Woodlands, Causeway point(Venue so far) and my recommendation for time meet up is preferably maybe 2 or 3pm. I let Starrider work out this detail as I cannot confirm further as to whether I am able to make it on that day. Just afraid if I have to work. Therefore hope u guys will wait for further detail from SgStarider here in this forum thread. Cheers!:angry:

Those who are interested:

1)Ferdows

2)SgStarrider

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

We hope to get at least more than 6 bikers. We love to gather and meet up those with custom choppers and cruisers or those who are interested in customizing their bike too. Hope this meet-up will be a good one.http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s19/katulistiwa/Notanymore.jpg

"The thing about hanging around with Republicans is that I never thought it will be very unhip."

Hi hi...Brothers...I'm in and already sign-up...For those of you who may not know how to insert your name in to the lists, all you have to do is to copy the full text and right click to copy...Then, go into the quick reply column and right click to paste...Then you just go the the next available number or if there aren't anymore, you can create the next number on the lists, and sign-up with your SBF ID and best is to put your contacts down...

Heeehawww....I'm so excited...By the way, Brother Ferdows and Brother SgStarRider, are we also going to go to the custom bike shop???...At least we can also see what we can do with our bikes and also get a tentative quotation for the customizing....

1)Ferdows

2)SgStarrider

3)Armofpeace - 9384 8120

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

COME ON BROTHERS...LET'S DO THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL....

:cool:

Hi hi...Brothers...I'm in and already sign-up...For those of you who may not know how to insert your name in to the lists, all you have to do is to copy the full text and right click to copy...Then, go into the quick reply column and right click to paste...Then you just go the the next available number or if there aren't anymore, you can create the next number on the lists, and sign-up with your SBF ID and best is to put your contacts down...

Heeehawww....I'm so excited...By the way, Brother Ferdows and Brother SgStarRider, are we also going to go to the custom bike shop???...At least we can also see what we can do with our bikes and also get a tentative quotation for the customizing....

1)Ferdows

2)SgStarrider

3)Armofpeace - 9384 8120

4)Marco - 90682904

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

COME ON BROTHERS...LET'S DO THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL....[/b

Current Ride:

W650 Cafe Racer

FXSTC Softail Custom

TW200 Tracker

Zephyr ZII Custom

CB750K

CB400four

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/IMG_0627_zps0816850b.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/EBC0B2D1-5DB8-412B-BE85-D4E7DE4F0247-9859-000001DA1BB41B2E.jpg

Date & time:8th March 2008 at 3pm

Meet-up place: Kampung Glam Cafe

Mission: Ride to JohorBiker aka Eric's Custom workshop & same time meet-up with Johor cruiser riders VIA 2nd Link (we cannot go by Woodlands bcos of jam)

After that IF got time, we hang out at HandleBar in Stulang Darat.

Map to Kampung Glam Cafe ---click link http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...el_site_15539/

IF u look at the map, the cafe is situated along Baghdad Street n on the left side of the street. After the junction of Bussorah Street.

It is a sidewalk cafe so we usually park our bikes right in front of the cafe.

If any of u guys have problem getting there or if u cannot identify us, contact my mobile.

So pls put in your name n your money (ringgit malaysia) in the list. Oh well, I shall start first lah.....

1. sgstarrider (Royalstar) - 96778955

2. armofpeace (Midnight Star) - 9384 8120

3. maxvelox (pls confirm date asap as i need to submit work schedule for Mar)

4. Marco - 90682904

5. Ferdows (Dragstar Bobber)

6. mohnish07 (Daystar) - 96634332

7. Bro-ed

vrooooooommmm.......

p.s juz kidding no $$$Rm required but of course bring some $$Rm along too lah. to buy ur own makan maaaaah.

p.p.s HOI!! DUN FORGET BRING ALONG YOUR PASSPORT & RINGGIT MALAYSIA!

Gohjohan so do u think u can make it for the outing?

Well since u finis work at 1pm n we meetup at 3pm, wat say u man?

Yes i shall arrange with Johorbiker aka Eric to lead us to his secret custom den.

Frankly, i have never beeen to his den before. Only Ferdows have ever. I really really curious, if good then can be my alternatif lah. Maybe change my engin oil same time wen we r there. Maybe.

Attendees:

4. Marco - 90682904

7. Bro-ed (Dragstar)

8. Silent Hunter- (Phantom TA200) - 90492378

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

Attendees:

4. Marco - 90682904

7. Bro-ed (Dragstar)

"Now that's what i'm talking about...Come on Brother Singapore Cruisers, don't let us down because we are going to meet-up with our across the border cruiser brothers in JB....And the exciting part is, we can get our cruisers customised to make it our own personal customising...That's a chance i really don't want to miss out on...Thanks to Brothers Ferdows and SgStarRider for doing then planning and i know it's not easy...."

:cool:

Attendees:

4. Marco - 90682904

7. Bro-ed (Dragstar)

9. nights (Vulcan) - pending

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

BTW, does anyone noe whers our fren Nights? He kinda missing in action ley.

Hello there. I was busy indulge in work and other personal matters so, has not been logging on to forum much recently. Hope I have not missed out much interesting events?

Cheers!

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

[Attendees:

4. Marco - 90682904

7. Bro-ed (Dragstar)

9. nights (Vulcan) - pending

10. cutejunk (daystar)

Hello there. I was busy indulge in work and other personal matters so, has not been logging on to forum much recently. Hope I have not missed out much interesting events?

Cheers!

i am sure you are busy, the rides now not so lonely on the 2000cc monster eh?...:angel:

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg