Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SUZUKI Bandit


Recommended Posts

Posted
Originally posted by danielburgess@Aug 13 2006, 11:17 PM

Welcome to the club, anyone here has experience stripping out the speedometer and tachometer? I want to take mine out to airbrush the needle pointer and at the same time change the bulbs to the brightest ones available.

 

Cheers

I did mine before. Took out the speedo and tacho clean the surface, painted the needle and replace the light with White LEDs.

  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

Hi,Guys

 

Just asking who interest to change coolant. Mine is getting too hot.I'm afraid my engine cant take it.

 

Do u all know wat the price of Motul5100 per bottle nw?Make a comparison.

Posted

Sure bro, if you want I dont mind changing my coolant, anyway, I bought my manifolds already, got them online for SGD$35, not just cylinder head ones, but airbox manifolds too! Great deal.

 

Cheers.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/danielburgess/b562f855-326b-4d71-a656-0eeb9e05ecff.jpg
Posted

Hi everybody,

 

Planning to scrap my bike next week. Let me know if you want any parts. Some stuff which I think worth scaveging for is as below.

 

1) CDI - bought May 2004

2) Starter coil - May 2004 => free old starter coil (which is used as spares)

3) 4 new spark plugs

4) Givi Wing rack with 3 boxes (E21 & E40)

5) Chain lube system (installed by a guy in this Forum, but not sure if its working now.

6) Home made fork protector

7) Seat - wrapped in Thailand in 2004

8) Motovation SS bar ends - heavier than usual

9) Rear tyre BT45 - changed Oct 2005 - about 80% thread left

10) Front BT45 - changed ??/ - About 70% thread left

 

 

If you want those parts, please contact me.

 

Radiator starting to give problem and have no intentions to repair it. So scarpping the bike. Otherwise, letting go the whole bike at $500.

 

Let me know if you know of any interested parties.

 

Kata: You interested in adopting my bike? sell the parts and scrap for me? COE till 2013 btw...

 

Kenneth

93897446

Kenneth ;)

 

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

 

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Posted
Originally posted by danielburgess@Aug 19 2006, 09:13 PM

Sure bro, if you want I dont mind changing my coolant, anyway, I bought my manifolds already, got them online for SGD$35, not just cylinder head ones, but airbox manifolds too! Great deal.

 

Cheers.

 

On Bro,how about tis sat 26Aug. Or u prefer wkday evenings. We mit a place to change coolant. I stay at the east.I found some brown sticky thing inside my coolant.think its rust frm my radiator cap.

 

Cheers.:cheer:

Posted
Originally posted by chee_teck@Aug 20 2006, 08:13 PM

Hi everybody,

 

Planning to scrap my bike next week. Let me know if you want any parts. Some stuff which I think worth scaveging for is as below.

 

1) CDI - bought May 2004

2) Starter coil - May 2004 => free old starter coil (which is used as spares)

3) 4 new spark plugs

4) Givi Wing rack with 3 boxes (E21 & E40)

5) Chain lube system (installed by a guy in this Forum, but not sure if its working now.

6) Home made fork protector

7) Seat - wrapped in Thailand in 2004

8) Motovation SS bar ends - heavier than usual

9) Rear tyre BT45 - changed Oct 2005 - about 80% thread left

10) Front BT45 - changed ??/ - About 70% thread left

 

 

If you want those parts, please contact me.

 

Radiator starting to give problem and have no intentions to repair it. So scarpping the bike. Otherwise, letting go the whole bike at $500.

 

Let me know if you know of any interested parties.

 

Kata: You interested in adopting my bike? sell the parts and scrap for me? COE till 2013 btw...

 

Kenneth

93897446

hey bro is yars a Bandit P or Vv?

Yamaha LC 125 03/02 - 04/03

Yamaha RXZ 03/03 - 04/05

Suzuki Bandit VV 04/05 - 02/06

Yamaha Fazer 1000 03/06 - 10/07

Honda Blackbird 10/07 - 08/08

Yamaha Fazer 600 10/08 - 02/10

Honda Blackbird 02/10 - 03/12

Posted

If I am not wrong, I remember his bike is VV model. I met up with Kenneth once. Aiyoh, his is a nice bike, paint work still looks good. It's his decision. Buying for SGD 500 and fixing it up is worth it. Well, here goes another bandito. Geeshhh....

Check this thread out. I am creating a club of bikers for bikers. This is for intercultural intergration. Come on in, fellow bikers.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90550

Posted

COE till when?

Yamaha LC 125 03/02 - 04/03

Yamaha RXZ 03/03 - 04/05

Suzuki Bandit VV 04/05 - 02/06

Yamaha Fazer 1000 03/06 - 10/07

Honda Blackbird 10/07 - 08/08

Yamaha Fazer 600 10/08 - 02/10

Honda Blackbird 02/10 - 03/12

Posted

Wrong guy bro, just went down to view it, it is a P model, '93, anybody wants spare parts!!!

 

Cheers

 

P.S. How to take out the fuel tank? I took the bolts and the side plastic cover out, but the fuel tank will not budge...

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/danielburgess/b562f855-326b-4d71-a656-0eeb9e05ecff.jpg
Posted

After u take out the bolts and side cover.Pull the fuel tank backward slowly.A catch below fuel tank near the steerin cone.And beware the fuel hose n reserve hose,dun break it.

 

Rgds

Posted
Originally posted by chee_teck@Aug 20 2006, 08:13 PM

Hi everybody,

 

Planning to scrap my bike next week. Let me know if you want any parts. Some stuff which I think worth scaveging for is as below.

 

1) CDI - bought May 2004

2) Starter coil - May 2004 => free old starter coil (which is used as spares)

3) 4 new spark plugs

4) Givi Wing rack with 3 boxes (E21 & E40)

5) Chain lube system (installed by a guy in this Forum, but not sure if its working now.

6) Home made fork protector

7) Seat - wrapped in Thailand in 2004

8) Motovation SS bar ends - heavier than usual

9) Rear tyre BT45 - changed Oct 2005 - about 80% thread left

10) Front BT45 - changed ??/ - About 70% thread left

 

 

If you want those parts, please contact me.

 

Radiator starting to give problem and have no intentions to repair it. So scarpping the bike. Otherwise, letting go the whole bike at $500.

 

Let me know if you know of any interested parties.

 

Kata: You interested in adopting my bike? sell the parts and scrap for me? COE till 2013 btw...

 

Kenneth

93897446

Its a good deal for $500 bucks, if the radiator is leaking it can be repaired for $150, and it will be as good as new.

Current Ride - 2004 Kawasaki Z750

http://www.motorvoordelig.nl/images/laser/pics_hot_kaw_z750_04-.jpg

 

My Z750 DIY Page

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/361701-2004-Kawasaki-Z750-DIY-Guide

 

04 Z750 Specification

http://jarlef.no/Kawasaki/PDF/2004/PDFfiles/z750PDF04.pdf

Posted

hi s750wp, no time no see. u been busy, i suppose?

 

to the rest, maybe we should organise something where current and former banditos gather to exchange ideas. What do u guys think? ANd maybe to 'rape' kenneth's bike at the same time. Ha ha..

Check this thread out. I am creating a club of bikers for bikers. This is for intercultural intergration. Come on in, fellow bikers.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90550

Posted
Originally posted by xiaowang@Aug 22 2006, 11:17 PM

hi s750wp, no time no see. u been busy, i suppose?

 

to the rest, maybe we should organise something where current and former banditos gather to exchange ideas. What do u guys think? ANd maybe to 'rape' kenneth's bike at the same time. Ha ha..

Yap been very busy lately. I no longer riding bike now, but I am ok to meet you guys. :smile:

Current Ride - 2004 Kawasaki Z750

http://www.motorvoordelig.nl/images/laser/pics_hot_kaw_z750_04-.jpg

 

My Z750 DIY Page

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/361701-2004-Kawasaki-Z750-DIY-Guide

 

04 Z750 Specification

http://jarlef.no/Kawasaki/PDF/2004/PDFfiles/z750PDF04.pdf

Posted

On Bro,how about tis sat 26Aug. Or u prefer wkday evenings. We mit a place to change coolant. I stay at the east.I found some brown sticky thing inside my coolant.think its rust frm my radiator cap.

 

Cheers.

 

Bro, I had to change coolant today, had a massive leak in my radiator hose, went down to KS to buy all the hoses, now that I know how to change the fluid, I can show you how to do it...

 

Cheers

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/danielburgess/b562f855-326b-4d71-a656-0eeb9e05ecff.jpg
Posted

so when are we guys meeting up....

Yamaha LC 125 03/02 - 04/03

Yamaha RXZ 03/03 - 04/05

Suzuki Bandit VV 04/05 - 02/06

Yamaha Fazer 1000 03/06 - 10/07

Honda Blackbird 10/07 - 08/08

Yamaha Fazer 600 10/08 - 02/10

Honda Blackbird 02/10 - 03/12

Posted
Originally posted by xiaowang@Aug 23 2006, 10:59 PM

how about this sunday at kallang kfc? 5pm? any suggestions?

Erm... Gd suggestion. I might be there if I'm free. :smile:

 

Anyone wans Band new Bandit P model Clutch & Throttle cable & Orginal oil filter, Lelong sales at $30. Grab all!! Have been lying at my room for d pass 8mth. Wanna clear this stuff.

Honda NSR 150 SP - FT4977D (June 01 - March 03)

Honda CBR 400 RR- FL2119U (Dec 02 - Jan 04)

Honda CBR 929 RR - FS4382A (Feb 04 - Dec 04)

Susuki Hayabusa 1300- FX9524Z (April 05 - Oct 05)

Susuki Bandit400- FL3540D (Mar 03 - Dec 05)

Honda Super 4 Spec 3 - FZ9528C (Dec 05 - Jan 07)

Honda Walve125S - FW8025J (Aug 06 - June 07)

Yamaha Spark135 LE - FBB4..7C (March 07 - ???)

Posted
Originally posted by chee_teck@Aug 20 2006, 08:13 PM

Kata: You interested in adopting my bike? sell the parts and scrap for me? COE till 2013 btw...

Sorry... I no longer open a bike shop cos I withdraw partnership wif them. U should have told me eariler, I might consider taking it in. In fact, wat is d radicator problem? D fins got problem? If yes, within 200 dollars U can change new fins.

Honda NSR 150 SP - FT4977D (June 01 - March 03)

Honda CBR 400 RR- FL2119U (Dec 02 - Jan 04)

Honda CBR 929 RR - FS4382A (Feb 04 - Dec 04)

Susuki Hayabusa 1300- FX9524Z (April 05 - Oct 05)

Susuki Bandit400- FL3540D (Mar 03 - Dec 05)

Honda Super 4 Spec 3 - FZ9528C (Dec 05 - Jan 07)

Honda Walve125S - FW8025J (Aug 06 - June 07)

Yamaha Spark135 LE - FBB4..7C (March 07 - ???)

Posted
Originally posted by danielburgess@Aug 23 2006, 07:45 PM

On Bro,how about tis sat 26Aug. Or u prefer wkday evenings. We mit a place to change coolant. I stay at the east.I found some brown sticky thing inside my coolant.think its rust frm my radiator cap.

 

Cheers.

 

Bro, I had to change coolant today, had a massive leak in my radiator hose, went down to KS to buy all the hoses, now that I know how to change the fluid, I can show you how to do it...

 

Cheers

Hi Bro,

 

How much u bought the radiator hose?I wan to replace mine too.

U using waterwetter for ur coolant?When u have time can teach me to change my own coolant :sweat:

Posted
Hi Bro,

 

How much u bought the radiator hose?I wan to replace mine too.

U using waterwetter for ur coolant?When u have time can teach me to change my own coolant

 

Hi, no problem, KS actually has a fair bit of Bandit spares available, the hose cost my $20, and it is ready shaped. So no need to bend and tie it down with cable ties. As for coolant, I bought some from ah boy, not sure the brand but they look like green slime! Ha ha, then just added a tad of battery water. It is very simple to do, but the hard part is bleeding, but it is quite simple as there is a bleed valve...

 

Cheers

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/danielburgess/b562f855-326b-4d71-a656-0eeb9e05ecff.jpg
Posted

Hi Gary,

Its just an excuse to stop riding for the moment. Do not have time to do maintenance on bike now la. So giving it up.

 

KL

Kenneth ;)

 

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

 

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...