SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SUZUKI Bandit

Guest ThirtyThree

hey pals,went to HKL last week to change plugs and brake pads....

did ask bout the price for Dunlop Arrowmax tyres...

And i was stunned with the price....It's cheap dudes.. :cheer:

Front cost $75,Rear cost $80..

I didn't xpect streetbikes tyres would be this cheap...i always thought dirtbikes have affordable tyres...

And come to realised one thing oso....i juz find out that Bandit sparkplug have 2 heads....izzit?? :confused:

And it cost $10 each...the last time i change was at Mah motor and it cost $5...but the mechanic at HKL told me it only have one head and is meant for KUPKIA... :lol: that's why it's $5 huh.... :D

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys am back ..well for one day ..off to MY. for a few days with the g'friend befoer I have to go back to work.

Thanks for all your best wishes for my grand'dad. He is getting better for now. :smile:

Silver ...I asked about the windsheild they said that they would have to order in in from japan and would take 3-4 weeks. ( since I was only there for 2 weeks I didnt think it would have been worth it ..sorry I couldnt help.

Sorry guys also , I wont be ablt to make it out tonight..... quality time with G'friend after two weeks of being away. :D :D :D

I have to put my bike in for a full service on wednesday to Guan hoe.... does he rip Ang Moh's off should I be concerned or is he a good honest bloke ?

Is there any one there that I should ask for?

Also I was thinking ( sorry for all the missarranged thoughts..)

I was thinking about talking to the boss at guan Hoe and ask him if he might be interested in offering some sponsorship to our group in the way of offering a discout of 5-10% on serviceing or parts when we come in to service out bikes there. We would have to make up some membership cards or somthing so that he would know who to dive the discout to. but in return we could recomend him ( if he is any good... but from what you guys have been saying he is the best one in sing)

Thoughts opinions?

I will be back on Thurs and will take my bike down to him then so let me know what you think of that idea and I will speak to him ( the boss) then.

Tele

Have fun guys

Hey guys am back ..well for one day ..off to MY. for a few days with the g'friend befoer I have to go back to work.

Thanks for all your best wishes for my grand'dad. He is getting better for now. :smile:

Silver ...I asked about the windsheild they said that they would have to order in in from japan and would take 3-4 weeks. ( since I was only there for 2 weeks I didnt think it would have been worth it ..sorry I couldnt help.

Sorry guys also , I wont be ablt to make it out tonight..... quality time with G'friend after two weeks of being away. :D :D :D

I have to put my bike in for a full service on wednesday to Guan hoe.... does he rip Ang Moh's off should I be concerned or is he a good honest bloke ?

Is there any one there that I should ask for?

Also I was thinking ( sorry for all the missarranged thoughts..)

I was thinking about talking to the boss at guan Hoe and ask him if he might be interested in offering some sponsorship to our group in the way of offering a discout of 5-10% on serviceing or parts when we come in to service out bikes there. We would have to make up some membership cards or somthing so that he would know who to dive the discout to. but in return we could recomend him ( if he is any good... but from what you guys have been saying he is the best one in sing)

Thoughts opinions?

I will be back on Thurs and will take my bike down to him then so let me know what you think of that idea and I will speak to him ( the boss) then.

Tele

Have fun guys

Yo tele, glad to know yr granddad's alright from the whole gang who went out today. i'm interested in the membership thing. i might swing by on monday if i can get enough $$ to do my gasket and valve clearance. one thing, Mr Chew doesnt overcharge from my exp but expect standard charges. U might want to get RG to follow u if he's free?

brothers,can you give me your hp no. to me or kol me by 2morow....

My bag containin hp and other stuff got stolen at Gelang Patah moto-x track @ 1230hrs date 20/0703....i will be getting a new sim card by today or tomorow....

It all happen very fast....there's only me and 1 of my friend and the whole track was empty....there's a wooden plank where we rest and put our stuff....at first we placed our bags behind the bushes,but later on i took out mind to take out drinks...luckily i seperate my passport,IC,debit card,licenced and my gerfried photo on my pants and ride with it....lost my insurance,rd tax etc.....we were playing up and down the track and i supposed they snap the bag when we are out of sight.... :cry:

Aniwae :weep: ,yesterday night outing was fun....

Meet at Kfc,RG came first,followed by me,skybono,Joekia then as usual our mr Latecomer,Mr rocket came past midnight... :nono:

After the talk-cock session,all of us xcept joekia,left for JB.

Upon reachin the custom at jb,held up long jam before gettin our pasport stamp....reached shell jb ard 0130hrs...after change money,we started by goin along Pantai Lido.....stopped at Taman Perling for supper....i had maggi goreng while the rest ordered prata....sky have communication problem with the mamak bout orderin his meal.....well,actually i and Rg heard that he wanted to have the sameas Mr rocket was having,but he seems disappointed when the prata arrives.... :eek:

aniwae,as we eat,we watched diz hindustani movie played on the tv at the shop.....and surprisingly,i and RG realised that we were cheated.....we thought it was the MATRIX....but hell no,it was hindustan..... :lol: :lol:

After the food,we came to the tol and pass the tol,it's time for me to test the bike.....my bike hit 180km/h,it could be more but due to only wearing bermudas and sweater without any protective gear and oso the strong wind,i dare not push any further...phew...... :bounce: that was awesome dudes......

upon reachin Gelang Patah Esso,we saw a car in the middle of the expressway....juz crashed frm an accicent.... :giddy: very chialat...

i reached home ard 0430hrs.....DATS ALL FOLKS.....

My bag containin hp and other stuff got stolen at Gelang Patah moto-x track @ 1230hrs date 20/0703....i will be getting a new sim card by today or tomorow....

It all happen very fast....there's only me and 1 of my friend and the whole track was empty....there's a wooden plank where we rest and put our stuff....at first we placed our bags behind the bushes,but later on i took out mind to take out drinks...luckily i seperate my passport,IC,debit card,licenced and my gerfried photo on my pants and ride with it....lost my insurance,rd tax etc.....we were playing up and down the track and i supposed they snap the bag when we are out of sight.... :cry:

alamak wasted man :pity:

At least you saved the most important thing, your

girlfriend's photo. :p

Sheez man...I think whoever stole your things was there already just waiting and

lurking just for the right time to steal your things.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/2872/dsc004871dk6.jpg

Don't think too hard about it. You don't need a reason.

JUST RIDE.

Aniwae :weep: ,yesterday night outing was fun....

Meet at Kfc,RG came first,followed by me,skybono,Joekia then as usual our mr Latecomer,Mr rocket came past midnight... :nono:

After the talk-cock session,all of us xcept joekia,left for JB.

Upon reachin the custom at jb,held up long jam before gettin our pasport stamp....reached shell jb ard 0130hrs...after change money,we started by goin along Pantai Lido.....stopped at Taman Perling for supper....i had maggi goreng while the rest ordered prata....sky have communication problem with the mamak bout orderin his meal.....well,actually i and Rg heard that he wanted to have the sameas Mr rocket was having,but he seems disappointed when the prata arrives.... :eek:

aniwae,as we eat,we watched diz hindustani movie played on the tv at the shop.....and surprisingly,i and RG realised that we were cheated.....we thought it was the MATRIX....but hell no,it was hindustan..... :lol: :lol:

After the food,we came to the tol and pass the tol,it's time for me to test the bike.....my bike hit 180km/h,it could be more but due to only wearing bermudas and sweater without any protective gear and oso the strong wind,i dare not push any further...phew...... :bounce: that was awesome dudes......

upon reachin Gelang Patah Esso,we saw a car in the middle of the expressway....juz crashed frm an accicent.... :giddy: very chialat...

i reached home ard 0430hrs.....DATS ALL FOLKS.....

Hey Aj, as I was reading your post again I think you forgot to

put one of the most repeated words you told us during the outing.

Guess what is it? Its MAH MOTORS.... :lol:

JUST RIDE.

Hey all sounds like you had a great time in JB .... sorry to hear about your phone AJ ..I had mine stolen from work too not twoo weeks ago .. so I might have to get everyones numbers at some stage too.

to get the ball rolling for you AJ my number is

Catch ya all later ...

Tele

................MAH MOTOR....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey tele,thanx for the concern....aniwae,hope to c u the next kopi......

Mr rocket,thanx for the hp no of the guys you send me.....

Joe,we hope you do your pasport asap....then can go jb...and 33,how's yer eye brather.... :giddy: does it looks like diz..... :mad: .....diz..or diz..... :pity:......... :p

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

great to have u guys back, tele n thirtythree.

hmm, from the respond i got, I'll try to fix it on a sunday.

will keep u guys updated again.

I've done my fork oil/seal today at GH, cost nearly $90.

I'll be off to malacca this sat.

hey skybono,wonder why you keep on puttin moto parts on your avatar....

the other time was the belly-pan,now the sliders.....next time side-mirrors maybe.... :D

ahh.....must be promoting for MAH MOTORS........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey skybono,wonder why you keep on puttin moto parts on your avatar....

the other time was the belly-pan,now the sliders.....next time side-mirrors maybe.... :D

ahh.....must be promoting for MAH MOTORS........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

One more time you mention MAH MOTORS and you are out.. :lol: :lol:

Aj and rocketman2, how come you don't have an avatar?

JUST RIDE.