SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope the ship can meet with some kind of super strong ocean current, can make it arrive sooner. Haha!!

too strong a current n what happens instead???:angel:

Most people go through life following the crowd.

Others think for themselves.

They go their own way.

too strong a current n what happens instead???:angel:

The shipment will arrive even faster loh! Haha! :)

Ok that's enough. This is supposed to be Speed Triple thread. But too quiet. Should change to Speed/Tiger/Daytona/Street thread instead, since I think the population of Triumph riders here in SG is so tiny. Only 91 Triumphs in SG.

Facts and figures by LTA: http://www.lta.gov.sg/corp_info/doc/MVP01-8%20(MC%20by%20make).pdf

c26492.jpg

91 triumphs and counting.....should hit 93 next mth hopefully.

hey, if u keep this a street thread then it might get quite lonely with just the 2 of u.

They go their own way.

Hi all

Just like to find out if the Arrow Exhaust for the Street Triple is street legal?

Thanks!

According to the agent, nope, it is not street legal in Singapore (as always). Sian. :sian:

But I ordered one pair tonight. Heheh! Can't help it.

c26492.jpg

And u just broadcasted to the world u have just purchased a beautiful set of sweet sound illegal arrows...............HMmmmmmmmmm.........

They go their own way.

i think the arrows are lovely! can't wait to hear them!

Yeh loh yeh loh! So far only heard on youtube. Argh .... it's a torture ..... stop torturing me!!!:weep:

c26492.jpg

Yeh loh yeh loh! So far only heard on youtube. Argh .... it's a torture ..... stop torturing me!!!:weep:

I've personally heard the Street Triple roar in Mah Motor last week. The sound coming from this Green Street Triple is sweet! It's an Arrow Low-Boy. One angry sounding machine! Damn! Think I'm in love with the Street Triple already! Been thinking of it ever since. Just wondering, how much does the exhaust cost.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8475/cbrnaked.jpg

I've personally heard the Street Triple roar in Mah Motor last week. The sound coming from this Green Street Triple is sweet! It's an Arrow Low-Boy. One angry sounding machine! Damn! Think I'm in love with the Street Triple already! Been thinking of it ever since. Just wondering, how much does the exhaust cost.

haha

I pity the owner of the bike.

every 30mins, somebody will go over to the green machine, and rev the tits of it when its not even warmed up to entertain the crowd :slapforehead:

They go their own way.

I personally prefer the slip-ons. I like my bike to look symmetrical :D The slip-ons themselves cost about $2K. So the full system with low-boy Arrow should cost around $2.3K? Actually just $300 more for a full system is worth it but I still prefer the looks of the slip-ons :)

haha

I pity the owner of the bike.

every 30mins, somebody will go over to the green machine, and rev the tits of it when its not even warmed up to entertain the crowd :slapforehead:

Think the bike has been collected by the lucky owner already. Hope mine won't end up with the same fate!!

c26492.jpg

I personally prefer the slip-ons. I like my bike to look symmetrical :D The slip-ons themselves cost about $2K. So the full system with low-boy Arrow should cost around $2.3K? Actually just $300 more for a full system is worth it but I still prefer the looks of the slip-ons :)

Think the bike has been collected by the lucky owner already. Hope mine won't end up with the same fate!!

So Yohji,

What color did you opt for? How much did you pay for it OTR? Did they throw in any extra?

So Yohji,

What color did you opt for? How much did you pay for it OTR? Did they throw in any extra?

So Yohji,

Hi minime,

I ordered a Roulette Green. I got mine for $20.4K w/o the slip-ons. I ordered my bike with CMYRS and another friend (they ordered a Tiger and Daytona). So we bargained for some accessories to be thrown in to close the deal.

Hey if you are keen in getting one, better order fast. I have been waiting for close to 2 months for the bike now ... :nono: But 2 months is actually considered a short waiting time. Other people in UK, USA and Australia have to wait 6-9 months! That is crazy. A baby could have been born in 9 months' time!

c26492.jpg

i wana go listen to yours when it arrives :D

see if it sounds the same like on YouTube

They go their own way.

Hi minime,

I ordered a Roulette Green. I got mine for $20.4K w/o the slip-ons. I ordered my bike with CMYRS and another friend (they ordered a Tiger and Daytona). So we bargained for some accessories to be thrown in to close the deal.

Hey if you are keen in getting one, better order fast. I have been waiting for close to 2 months for the bike now ... :nono: But 2 months is actually considered a short waiting time. Other people in UK, USA and Australia have to wait 6-9 months! That is crazy. A baby could have been born in 9 months' time!

Wow... That's a long wait. Ok, will check with the agent on the stock availability.

i wana go listen to yours when it arrives :D

see if it sounds the same like on YouTube

No problem, but I must be present. :D

Wow... That's a long wait. Ok, will check with the agent on the stock availability.

Yup you can check with Eugene.

c26492.jpg

Dont be surprised if u see a clip of yr bike on Youtube :box:

Please spare my bike! If you want to do anything, do it on me! :weep:

Sorry for talking nonsense .. cos there isn't much I can talk abt since my bike is not even here. o_O

c26492.jpg

Sorry for talking nonsense .. cos there isn't much I can talk abt since my bike is not even here. o_O

y would I want to do anything to u?

I just want to listen to your bikes exhaust, not yours!!:slapforehead:

They go their own way.

So yohji

When are you getting your bike?

So yohji

When are you getting your bike?

You know what, that is a fantastic question. I should be asking the shop the same question.

Delays, delays, and more delays. I'm sick of delays. I was getting the bike, and then I'm not. Anyway, was told that I could get my bike by this week. But who knows .. SOMETHING might crop up AGAIN. To tell you the truth, I am not putting any high hopes. :nono:

Have you decided on your bike yet? America? Speed Master? Street Triple? My advise is .. get something which is already in the show room or you'll end up like me. It's no fun at all waiting for more than 2 months for a bike. It's not as though I ordered a Ferrari. But I don't know. Maybe Ferraris have a 1 year waiting list? All I can do now is WAIT. o_O

c26492.jpg