SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

Seller seldom logs on. A black 1050 triple, with full arrow system, HID lights, motovation sliders, and swee 2 digit number plate FV## where ## is same digit. Don't know if the plate is selling together, but the bike is expected to fetch a price in the high 20's.

:dot:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seller seldom logs on. A black 1050 triple, with full arrow system, HID lights, motovation sliders, and swee 2 digit number plate FV## where ## is same digit. Don't know if the plate is selling together, but the bike is expected to fetch a price in the high 20's.

Woah .. really not enough budget for that ... thanks anyway!! :) Have you decided on your next ride BTW?

c26492.jpg

Could be a big twin e.g. HD, but the BMW RT also looks tempting.

I'll bide my time before choosing lah. At the moment I am still on two wheels albeit without an engine...

Bicycle!

How I wish I can cycle to work. Saves a lot of money! I went to see Dylan and found out the estimated OTR for the Street Triple (~$20.5K .. with bloody GST & COE). First shipment is arriving in May (black and white). I think there is going to be a launch for the bike soon. Haven't make my order though, need Dylan to check if I am able to get my hands on a green one. Saw the Speed Triple there. It's huge and it looks really aggressive. The Speed Master is nice too, but the top speed seems to be a little low. What an eye-opening trip for me.

c26492.jpg

Dylan still there?

He told me he tendered liao. Last day was end of March. Maybe he retracted.

Yah he is there. I hope he don't disappear before helping me. :(

c26492.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Any places that does repairs on Speed Triples?i've jus purchased a '96 trip:cheeky:

Hey Roy!

Nice to see you here! Wow you've jumped over to the Triumph club too?? 2 bikes? Or just the Speed now?? I'm very likely to get the Street. They are launching it in May 08.

Sorry, not sure where to repair Triumphs but one sure place is Mah - since they are the agent. Hope to see you with your Speed one of these days!

c26492.jpg

Hi Yohji

Hows the monster? lets go for a ride soon la

The Monster is still growling angrily hehe but I want to try something new. Hope I can get my bike by the end of May or beginning of June. Then we can go riding on our triples. Are you still keeping your 916/996 (can't remember which model it is but I remember it's a limited edition)?

:thumb:

c26492.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hey fellas .. I was at the official Singapore launch of the Street Triple and Rocket III Touring last weekend. Thought I'll upload some pictures here. Nothing spectacular about the photos lah, but can can add some colours to this quiet thread haha.

The bike feels very light! I can push it back and forth easily even though I have to tip toe. Can't wait to get my hands on the bike ...

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/2765/p1020222ox8.th.jpg http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6162/p1020223vo3.th.jpg http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/797/p1020229ch3.th.jpg http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7357/p1020230sx7.th.jpg

c26492.jpg

Just tow questions: where is the showroom for Triumph in Singapore? Does the local dealer has a website?

You don't know the limit of your bike until you crash it, otherwise you are just not trying hard enough:angry:

Just tow questions: where is the showroom for Triumph in Singapore? Does the local dealer has a website?

They are at Mah Pte Ltd. 1179 Serangoon Road. They have Daytonas, Rocket III, an old model Speed Triple, some Triumph cruisers and clothing on display on the 3rd storey. However you might be dissapointed if you are expecting to see a wide-range of Triumph products. Website is www.mah.com.sg but there is nothing much to see and it doesn't seems to be updated.

c26492.jpg

was at the launch too but must say that the rocket 3 with original pipes do not sound as brutal as i would have hoped.

the damn street triple is really a looker....i am sure its gonna be a joy to ride as well.

http://www.thisoldtractor.com/guzzitech.dk/english/index.htm

1981 dt125

"its bad but not too bad"

was at the launch too but must say that the rocket 3 with original pipes do not sound as brutal as i would have hoped.

the damn street triple is really a looker....i am sure its gonna be a joy to ride as well.

Hi Blackie21 or Ben? So they fired up the Rocket that night??? Too bad I didn't get to hear it. But I thought you left earlier than me? Hehe.

The Street Triple feels so light and nimble. I finally got to see and touch it. But too bad, can't start it up to take a listen. I think it is somone else's bike, already sold. Very generous of him to display his bike at the launch. Imagine all the finger prints and pple sitting on the bike going back and forth, up and down. But maybe they offered him $5000 discount haha!

c26492.jpg

one was fired up while i was leaving....the best triumph i have ever heard to date was a black tiger...god, that baby was sweet.....

OIC! Must be one of the Triumph riders leaving. I'm quite surprised that they sold so many Rocket IIIs here. That thing is H-U-G-E! To be frank, I find it ugly (oops). What pipe was fitted on the Tiger?? Hey there's a new Tiger which is supposed to come this week. A black one.

c26492.jpg

OIC! Must be one of the Triumph riders leaving. I'm quite surprised that they sold so many Rocket IIIs here. That thing is H-U-G-E! To be frank, I find it ugly (oops). What pipe was fitted on the Tiger?? Hey there's a new Tiger which is supposed to come this week. A black one.

Nice pics yohji..where was it held?shld hav gone with you heheh

Nice pics yohji..where was it held?shld hav gone with you heheh

It was held at Twenty Six. It's a restaurant located at the former Big Splash at East Coast Park. I think they did not invite a lot of people due to space constraint.

How are you enjoying the Speed Triple so far? That bike really looks like it means serious business, as though it will fly off when you twist the throttle. Post some pictures here if you got the time :thumb:

c26492.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

saw an orange fellow stuck beside the ecp between tg katong exit and marine parade last evening, sorry but couldn't stop in time as was on the outer most lane....anyone on this forum?

http://www.thisoldtractor.com/guzzitech.dk/english/index.htm

1981 dt125

"its bad but not too bad"

Too bad, I sold my Thunderbird.

Otherwise I would have made it a point to attend.

hhhmm, the "racequeens" costume not very inspiring leh......

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Too bad, I sold my Thunderbird.

Otherwise I would have made it a point to attend.

hhhmm, the "racequeens" costume not very inspiring leh......

I think there were more Harleys than Triumphs that night. So it doesn't matter what you ride hehe. The models look angelic/ghostly ... should have worn leathers hehe. Anyway the main attraction are the bikes. Too bad Triumph is having a hard time churning out Street Triples, if not we could have seen all 3 colours that night. I still don't know when my bike will arrive. o_O And I can't afford to be bikeless. I'll be spending too much time traveling on public transport o_O Really don't know what to do ... time is running out.

c26492.jpg

Bro, nice siggy of the Street3... Did you make it yourself?

Thanks for your compliments :) Yes I did it myself. An amatuer job during a boring Sunday lah. I'm going crazy waiting like this ......... luckily I am on reservist now so time passes quicker. :(

c26492.jpg