SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

PG track time

bkg21

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See what you type. Maybe you can ask someone else to interpret what this sentence means. Because at the speed I read; (1.35 reading speed) My understanding is; will clock 1.35 to 1.40. Meaning best lap of 1.35.

Now, have I misinterpreted. Or is it you, that has made an ambiguous sentence.

I believe you will be the first Sgp'rean to clock 1.35 to 1.37, our very own Corse Stoner on your very pretty Xerox Ducati 999. I no money to buy Ducati, I can only watch in awe as you fly past me clocking 1.35.

Bro I totally agree wz u ,but dun be sarcastic la...:slapforehead:

I can never clock a timing that fast. But hopefully, there will be someone who can do it one day.

I'm riding as a hobbie.

Sorry for the trouble caused to everyone.

Bro pls be more sensitive when it comes to lap-time(especially those but I respect u cos u willing to apologize,not many can do it...:cheers:

btw,ur Scarlet is so :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

live to RIDE

RIDE to live

when u r above 1.45...lap times are counted in seconds.

when u r going under 1.45....there is a big difference between 1.44.9 and 1.44.1

things around u slow down so much that 0.9 to 0.1 can be a lifetime fight. if this itself is an obstacle to overcome, how much can a second difference mean to some doing under 1.40s.

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

this argument reminds me when my friend had 1 more eraser than me when i was in primary 1.

Life is not the amount of breath u take, but the moments that take ur breath away.

It is not how hard you fall, its how fast you get up.

nsr150 : december 2004 - 16th March 07

S4 Vtec1 : March 2007 - March 2008

cbr1000rr '04 : March 2008 - June 2011

wave125 '03 : July 2009 - ????

1. Aspire to do it

2. Learn

3. Train

4. Don't gloss, sugar coat, or lick somebody's shoes here and in the forum to the disadvantage and shame of others.

Instead, congratulate, praise and give friendly tips. On the opposite side, ask if unsure.

5. Be friendly, not esoteric and be a snob

(especially in Singapore and Malaysia. You'd be surprised that it's different elsewhere)

6. Realize competition, not war. Acknowledge that others wanna be like you, not pit challenges with you to see who's the last man standing.

And yes, I am very disappointed about the way some people let their fingers do the talking in this forum. I myself do feel embarrassed that I'm doing bad lap timings, but I constantly strive to improve and to discover ways to improve myself and to probably go faster.

Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum

Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."