SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Woopa!! Cbr1000rr Riders

Tashi

Going pg track on this sunday. Tashi u going???

http://forum.17pouces.net/images/header_forumv4_02.jpg

These are the years when a boy changes into the man he's gonna become the rest of his life, just be careful who you change into. Remember with great power comes great responsibility.

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

think the black/white honda looks a beauty. The black too!

I'd like to go for the candy glory red, then order a matching tank cover from FJT to complete the package, then it would be so nice, if not, just go for the winning red.

i'm quite eager to know how the new honda would fare. would it live up to its name, and "justify" for its all new appearance.

I think it will be a performer. I haven't looked at the pix lately, all of a sudden it looks ugly all over again. Have to psycho myself again, heh.

Hockie, I just checked with FJT, apparently can order the US version of tank cover from them, that way, can match up the colors.

Hockie, I just checked with FJT, apparently can order the US version of tank cover from them, that way, can match up the colors.

no point having a tank bra....when the BIKE yet here....lolz :cheeky:

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7007/sbfs101.jpg

RIDE it while u can.....NOT when u want !.

no point having a tank bra....when the BIKE yet here....lolz :cheeky:

Hockie, no, I'm not talking about the tank bra. I'm talking about the "tank", but Honda doesn't really call it a tank, tank cover is the term, because it really is a faux tank which houses a fuel tank and a forward mounted air box.

Yes Shark, you have good memory.

Hi Tashi, these past 2 wks, U busy is it? I got an offer for OTR Suzuki 1000 K8 @ SGD24200, most probably I will buy it tmr. After seeing the new CBR 1000 RR over and over again, I think I needed a change.

Sep 02 to Oct 02- Black Cagiva Planet (1 word Lousy)

Oct 02 to Oct 03- Yellow RXZ133 (Too light for me)

Oct 03 to Mar 05- White Purple CBR 400RR (Not enough style & power)

Mar 05 to Dec 06- Red CBR 1000RR (Wonderful except the magnetic coil issue)

Dec 06- Dec 07- Black VFR 800 (Good bike but not my style, thks for the memories)

Dec 07- Black GSX1000K8 (Nothing else to say except Damn good)

OiC....wow....bike not avail...can start to order parts liao? :)

I'm a planner, heh.

Ronald, I'm on the iPhone now, I found out I can't mass SMS or even forward SMS, have to wait for an update to the firmware. Meanwhile, you all should know the usual drill for Sat makan drill, so just SMS me back if you guys want to go.

This week, I'm taking Fri off and shooting up to KL on Thu. Max is leaving for KL on Fri. He's going to fix his Leo Vince in KL. Anyone plans to go away for a ride?

Anyone selling a 2nd hand PC3 for the K7 btw? Max is looking for one.

Just finished the MotoGP Trip video, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1TkQoREq38

Hi Tashi, these past 2 wks, U busy is it? I got an offer for OTR Suzuki 1000 K8 @ SGD24200, most probably I will buy it tmr. After seeing the new CBR 1000 RR over and over again, I think I needed a change.

How Ronald, got your K7 already?

How Ronald, got your K7 already?

Ya, got my K8 already, not K7 as it is not available anymore, tomorrow decide the color, next week Monday or Tuesday should be able to get it. Finally back on a sportsbike, no more experiencing on a mixture for me, this time don't feel any sadness for my VFR, ha ha.

Dec 06- Dec 07- Black VFR 800 (Good bike but not my style, thks for the memories)

Ya, got my K8 already, not K7 as it is not available anymore, tomorrow decide the color, next week Monday or Tuesday should be able to get it. Finally back on a sportsbike, no more experiencing on a mixture for me, this time don't feel any sadness for my VFR, ha ha.

Woohoo! Rock & roll time Ronald McDonald! Can't wait to see it.

Can't wait to see people like LD, Beagle & Jonathan get back on bikes.

See what Shoemaker has to say about bikes.

Schumacher said that he couldn’t think of anything else he could compare the feeling of riding a MotoGP bike to, not even a Formula One car.

Read the full article here.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/sport/sportresults/mcn/2007/november/nov5-11/nov0507michaelschumacherstunsinducati800ride/?&R=EPI-96833

Feel like going back to Cameron Highlands again in Dec. The chinese restaurant we ate is quite nice. Weather at night is also very nice. Hope to see all the "old" riders come out and play again.

Found a nice video of the Tokyo Motorshow to whet everyone's appetite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL8WV8wpLQ0&NR=1

Woohoo! Rock & roll time Ronald McDonald! Can't wait to see it.

Just confirmed that I will be getting the black GSXR1000 K8, once a hardcore sportsbike rider, I will definately go back to a 1000 cc. Miss the power of a 1000cc. Fantastic exhaust sound coupled with the fat torque. No need to drop gears at all.

Wow, CB1000R at the Milan show.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload/204126/images/hondacb1000r3.jpg

Hmm this is more like it just what I am looking for

My guess was right this is the answer to Yamaha's Fazer :cheeky:

http://images.eldo19.multiply.com/image/8/photos/27/500x500/4/%28101%29.jpg?et=GdRdX1gI9xiJc0XF9%2C%2BQ1A