Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi eldo,

 

Think carefully b4 U buy, since U always tour, my suggestion is to get a touring bike bro, a mixture like this might not be able to satisfy your thirst for speed. Anyway, I think there is no problem for ur butt since U hv already travel so much on a sportsbike. :cheeky:

Sep 02 to Oct 02- Black Cagiva Planet (1 word Lousy)

Oct 02 to Oct 03- Yellow RXZ133 (Too light for me)

Oct 03 to Mar 05- White Purple CBR 400RR (Not enough style & power)

Mar 05 to Dec 06- Red CBR 1000RR (Wonderful except the magnetic coil issue)

Dec 06- Dec 07- Black VFR 800 (Good bike but not my style, thks for the memories)

Dec 07- Black GSX1000K8 (Nothing else to say except Damn good)

  • Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Hi eldo,

 

Think carefully b4 U buy, since U always tour, my suggestion is to get a touring bike bro, a mixture like this might not be able to satisfy your thirst for speed. Anyway, I think there is no problem for ur butt since U hv already travel so much on a sportsbike. :cheeky:

 

Dave was on the Fazer 1000 with us on the trip, no problem with him keeping up and at some point, he was ahead of everyone. I remember trying to overtake him on the highway, it wasn't without effort if I didn't get my revs right.

 

If that thing has got a FireBlade engine in it, shouldn't be a problem, probably it's tuned for more torque. Hey, technically, Eldo, you'll still be riding a FireBlade, only with a different body. Jut like that time when you had a lady jacket on, deep down, we all know you're Eldo. LOL. :cheeky:

Posted
Hi eldo,

 

Think carefully b4 U buy, since U always tour, my suggestion is to get a touring bike bro, a mixture like this might not be able to satisfy your thirst for speed. Anyway, I think there is no problem for ur butt since U hv already travel so much on a sportsbike. :cheeky:

 

Oh yes I will sure do my homework before buying

I do like this mixture cos I just love the blade's motor

It's got the power I want

The problem lies with the luggage & riding posture

Hmm my butt it's gone through hell since the last tour :giddy:

No idea how I managed to tahan all the way :cheeky:

http://images.eldo19.multiply.com/image/8/photos/27/500x500/4/%28101%29.jpg?et=GdRdX1gI9xiJc0XF9%2C%2BQ1A
Posted
Hmm my butt it's gone through hell since the last tour :giddy: No idea how I managed to tahan all the way :cheeky:

 

Ok, we probably could accept the fact you like to cross dress, but all the way in the butt? We don't want to hear about what you did in Thailand.

 

Bwahahahaha.

 

Sorry, don't mind me, I'm so happy to be on leave today.

Posted
Dave was on the Fazer 1000 with us on the trip, no problem with him keeping up and at some point, he was ahead of everyone. I remember trying to overtake him on the highway, it wasn't without effort if I didn't get my revs right.

 

If that thing has got a FireBlade engine in it, shouldn't be a problem, probably it's tuned for more torque. Hey, technically, Eldo, you'll still be riding a FireBlade, only with a different body. Jut like that time when you had a lady jacket on, deep down, we all know you're Eldo. LOL. :cheeky:

 

The Fazer was not bad just that it's detuned from an R1 motor

Tried it during my way up North overall I would say it's ok

Was just talking to Din about this last night when I met him at Terminal 2

Caught me wearing Yamaha T-Shirt wahahahaha :angel:

Riding posture on this bike seems good & adding panniers would still be ok

Now looks like I will be tied with STX & this naked version

 

Yeah yeah now the whole SGbike forum knows I wears a lady jacket :faint:

Should have checked the jacket before wearing it :D

http://images.eldo19.multiply.com/image/8/photos/27/500x500/4/%28101%29.jpg?et=GdRdX1gI9xiJc0XF9%2C%2BQ1A
Posted
Ok, we probably could accept the fact you like to cross dress, but all the way in the butt? We don't want to hear about what you did in Thailand.

 

Bwahahahaha.

 

Sorry, don't mind me, I'm so happy to be on leave today.

 

Wahlau no wonder so free today

 

Ronald hope you get your ride soon glad to see you on a superbike again:thumb:

http://images.eldo19.multiply.com/image/8/photos/27/500x500/4/%28101%29.jpg?et=GdRdX1gI9xiJc0XF9%2C%2BQ1A
Posted

No worries, Eldo, everyone knows that tashi is the person who always like to trick others into doing stupid things and then laughing at them. :angel:

 

U still want to try my VFR800?

 

If the CB1000R got a fairing like the Fazer, then U might want to consider or else how to tahan the strong wind blast on such a naked bike.

 

My bike is delayed for another 2 weeks, just received call from bike shop. darn it. Must wait until end Nov now to get the ride.

Sep 02 to Oct 02- Black Cagiva Planet (1 word Lousy)

Oct 02 to Oct 03- Yellow RXZ133 (Too light for me)

Oct 03 to Mar 05- White Purple CBR 400RR (Not enough style & power)

Mar 05 to Dec 06- Red CBR 1000RR (Wonderful except the magnetic coil issue)

Dec 06- Dec 07- Black VFR 800 (Good bike but not my style, thks for the memories)

Dec 07- Black GSX1000K8 (Nothing else to say except Damn good)

Posted
No worries, Eldo, everyone knows that tashi is the person who always like to trick others into doing stupid things and then laughing at them. :angel:

 

Ahahaha, you made my day. I'm glad you all know me so well. Here's to many more laughters in the years to come, cheers! :cheers:

 

One day, I will trick you all into doing the C3PO dance.

Posted
Just finished the MotoGP Trip video, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1TkQoREq38

 

My favourite part of the video is when we got on the 3D MotoGP simulation at Zouk (they had a Ducati themed party there that night), and Pete was giving the GP7 fistful of throttles, and then the Ducati chic came along (probably told him not to do that), there you could see me pointing at him and laughing. A real classic. Yeah, just pointing at people and laughing.

Posted

Check out the 2008 RC212V, exhaust is going back up? If you look really closely, the side fairing is like that of the 08 Blade, there's the straight line cut, only the RC212V has got a bigger opening, the same bulges in the front cowl. I can only guess that the guys at Honda must be closely developing these 2 bikes in parallel.

 

http://pix.crash.net/motorsport/view/396536.jpg

http://pix.crash.net/motorsport/view/396514.jpg

http://pix.crash.net/motorsport/view/396496.jpg

http://pix.crash.net/motorsport/view/396508.jpg

http://pix.crash.net/motorsport/view/396507.jpg

Posted
Check out the 2008 RC212V, exhaust is going back up? If you look really closely, the side fairing is like that of the 08 Blade, there's the straight line cut, only the RC212V has got a bigger opening, the same bulges in the front cowl. I can only guess that the guys at Honda must be closely developing these 2 bikes in parallel.

 

This is not the same bike Hayden & Dani used at the Valencia circuit right? Think that one had the exhausts at the sides

:slapforehead:
Posted
This is not the same bike Hayden & Dani used at the Valencia circuit right? Think that one had the exhausts at the sides

 

Yep, it's a 2008 bike.

Posted
No worries, Eldo, everyone knows that tashi is the person who always like to trick others into doing stupid things and then laughing at them. :angel:

 

U still want to try my VFR800?

 

If the CB1000R got a fairing like the Fazer, then U might want to consider or else how to tahan the strong wind blast on such a naked bike.

 

My bike is delayed for another 2 weeks, just received call from bike shop. darn it. Must wait until end Nov now to get the ride.

 

Wahahaha can't agree more with you

Wah thanks dude will try your VFR before you sell it away?

Will you be in for this Sat's JB outing? I will be there

 

As for the windscreen it shouldn't be a problem as I could fix a givi windscreen just for touring then took it out after I am done :cheeky:

Anyway all these are just planning things might go otherwise

If all gets complicated I just keep my blade for one more year :D

http://images.eldo19.multiply.com/image/8/photos/27/500x500/4/%28101%29.jpg?et=GdRdX1gI9xiJc0XF9%2C%2BQ1A
Posted
Check out the 2008 RC212V, exhaust is going back up? If you look really closely, the side fairing is like that of the 08 Blade, there's the straight line cut, only the RC212V has got a bigger opening, the same bulges in the front cowl. I can only guess that the guys at Honda must be closely developing these 2 bikes in parallel.

 

http://pix.crash.net/motorsport/view/396536.jpg

http://pix.crash.net/motorsport/view/396514.jpg

http://pix.crash.net/motorsport/view/396496.jpg

http://pix.crash.net/motorsport/view/396508.jpg

http://pix.crash.net/motorsport/view/396507.jpg

 

Hmm probably Honda is trying desperately to match Ducati's on the straights

So I guess they decide to go back to basics or whatever they can to beat them on the straitghts

 

I remembered when Rossi was on a 211V he had lots of power on the straights too & the exhaust were on top :confused:

http://images.eldo19.multiply.com/image/8/photos/27/500x500/4/%28101%29.jpg?et=GdRdX1gI9xiJc0XF9%2C%2BQ1A
Posted
Wahahaha can't agree more with you

Wah thanks dude will try your VFR before you sell it away?

Will you be in for this Sat's JB outing? I will be there

 

As for the windscreen it shouldn't be a problem as I could fix a givi windscreen just for touring then took it out after I am done :cheeky:

Anyway all these are just planning things might go otherwise

If all gets complicated I just keep my blade for one more year :D

 

The givi windscreen can help to screen more than 200km/hr meh???

 

IMO, U already got an Iron butt so don't worry abt riding a sportsbike. He he.

Anyone who can make it on a trip to the north of Thailand on a sportsbike and come back alive without sitting on a wheelchair due to busted butt can definately ride any type of crazy position in a bike.

 

Next time, we play a prank on the notorious prankster to give him a taste of his own medicine. Ha ha.

Sep 02 to Oct 02- Black Cagiva Planet (1 word Lousy)

Oct 02 to Oct 03- Yellow RXZ133 (Too light for me)

Oct 03 to Mar 05- White Purple CBR 400RR (Not enough style & power)

Mar 05 to Dec 06- Red CBR 1000RR (Wonderful except the magnetic coil issue)

Dec 06- Dec 07- Black VFR 800 (Good bike but not my style, thks for the memories)

Dec 07- Black GSX1000K8 (Nothing else to say except Damn good)

Posted
Hi eldo,

 

Think carefully b4 U buy, since U always tour, my suggestion is to get a touring bike bro, a mixture like this might not be able to satisfy your thirst for speed. Anyway, I think there is no problem for ur butt since U hv already travel so much on a sportsbike. :cheeky:

 

ronald your k8 buy from which shop

http://www.g-craft.com/bike-images/monkey/8inch-4j/4j-2.jpg
Posted
The givi windscreen can help to screen more than 200km/hr meh???

 

IMO, U already got an Iron butt so don't worry abt riding a sportsbike. He he.

Anyone who can make it on a trip to the north of Thailand on a sportsbike and come back alive without sitting on a wheelchair due to busted butt can definately ride any type of crazy position in a bike.

 

Next time, we play a prank on the notorious prankster to give him a taste of his own medicine. Ha ha.

 

It should be able to as those things don't come cheap either

Hahaha I should say I managed my butt well on the trip :D

Kinda got used to riding the blade over a long distance

 

Its about time we should do a Singapore version of "WAKENABEB" to Tashi :angel:

http://images.eldo19.multiply.com/image/8/photos/27/500x500/4/%28101%29.jpg?et=GdRdX1gI9xiJc0XF9%2C%2BQ1A
Posted

Hi peeps, missed you guys :p

 

So is anyone getting the 08?

1998 RS Aprilia & KTM200

2000 License gone

2002 Honda SP

2004 Honda CB400

2005 Honda CBR1000RR5 FZ9xxxZ

2007 Honda Fit 1.5 Vtec SGU2xxxR

2008 Mitsubishi Colt Version R SJF9xxxG

Posted

Cancel msg...

vrooooom, another round, never slow down

Knock'em down in .01 seconds

Let's leave our mark here and disappear to the next group

The loser's left crawling on the ground in a cloud of dust

The wannabes are all talk, They just get in the way so let's ignore'em

We takes off, beyond the street

Only den they'll know!

 

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9288/04vs082gb4.png

Posted
Hi peeps, missed you guys :p

 

So is anyone getting the 08?

 

Wassup? Hockie so far is the only one confirmed 08 buyer in SBF.

Posted

wahahaha..i am "sure" i aint the ONLY one....in here worr.

 

Grand master Tashi not getting a share of the new slipper clutch on de 08 ???

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7007/sbfs101.jpg

 

RIDE it while u can.....NOT when u want !.

Posted
wahahaha..i am "sure" i aint the ONLY one....in here worr.

 

Grand master Tashi not getting a share of the new slipper clutch on de 08 ???

 

Tempted, but not confirmed, haha.

 

Eldo, found some nice pix of the CB1000R for you. I like the seat, it's not like the traditional "banana seat". There's a better view of the swing arm as well. The whole package looks very well built.

 

P.S. Don't WAKENABEB me.

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...