SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Woopa!! Cbr1000rr Riders

Tashi

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice.. Was it raining when going up and down the hills?

When going up, there is slight drizzle..

When going back, was very sunny..

:)

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/3549/penguin.jpg

2001~04---> NSR-150SP(FT43**H), RXK(FD41**)

2004~06--> CBR-400RRR(FN31**R), RXK

2006~07 ---> CBR929RRY(FS35**C), RXK

2007~10 --> CBR929RRY, Wave125R(FY74**P)

2010~Present -> CBR1000RR10(FBE56**T), Wave125R

zzz just now on the way back wanna record video then my camera slide into my pocket due to vibration in the end whole thing black lol ! Only got sound

-----------------------------------------

FS85** - NSR SP - 22/05/08 - 30/06/09

FS 11** - RVF Nc35 - 30/06/09 - 21/07/10

FBE 6334 - CBR1000RR HRC ! - 21/07/10 - **

Class 2B,2A,,2,3 1 time =D

When going up, there is slight drizzle..

When going back, was very sunny..

:)

Last time I went was the opposite.

Had a horrendous time on the way back though. Heavy rain all the way from Tapah to Ayer Keroh. Visibility was down to 10m or so but LL still ride lor.

Since then I'm wary of going up north in this kind of weather. Haha.. supposed to join my friends on a trip to Satun right now but I didn't go. They're probably on the way back as we speak.

Just DIY fixing the hella disc horns. Very difficult to find a location to tighten the bracket. Lucky there is a screw hole left over from the brake hose, and I used that to fix one point while joining the other horn with another bracket.

http://184.72.239.143/mu/dcff018c-7e24-40ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life is good.

Wah nice .. Can start to por por ppl liao ! Hahaha btw blackant do u frequent town with ur hrc pillioning ur gf ..? Always drive pass or walk pass and see a hrc hahaha

Spotted candy red rr at holland v !! Heh

Just DIY fixing the hella disc horns. Very difficult to find a location to tighten the bracket. Lucky there is a screw hole left over from the brake hose, and I used that to fix one point while joining the other horn with another bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when u brake hard will the disc hit the front fender?

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt96/douglas_yeo/Misc/ServerBZ.jpg

Bike parts sale -> http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/373436-WTS-CBR-600-Parts

My Road Bike installed scottoiler liao .. cannot bring on track : )

Heh I also install Scottoiler ! Good stuff ! :D how much u let it drip ..? 1 column ..?

Now i dont feel so alone,hahaha! If your planning to head down for kopi or whatsoever do let me know...two still better then one. =)

Yeah sure. Anything can buzz me at 83225580. :)

Bro,heard termis sound isnt that bad at mid range but i went for KR tuned instead as for outlook reasons as our exhaust are place at the back and most of the exhaust has the tip sticking out kinda look like a prick's head sticking out..hahaha! So had to find something with a cap like arrow,LV or KR tuned..but if you do get a termis lets have kopi i wanna hear that infamous sound ive been hearing ppl talk about.

Yours is full system? Im on Yoshi and the previous owner go and cut the back abit so the pipe looks shorter. It will be so unsightly to have the pipe sticking out like that. Haha. Anw, sure. M saving up on the termis.

Hmm I think the sound not bad ... Today going home I try to record a vid on the move with my phone and see how lol ..

Haha cant wait to hear that. But i think the sound in the video wont do justice, right? Better to hear first hand. :D

Anyway guys, I need help. I just sent my bike for valve clearance cause got the ting ting ting sound but very faint. The bikeshop quote me quite alot, around 500 to replace tensioner, timing chain, rubber o-rings, coolant, and firing pin and labour. Then just now, he opened up the head gasket, say that my engine very jialat. The whole repair works might cause 1k or more. Anyone has done valve clearance before and encounter the same problem as mine? ie they open up the engine only to find more things to be changed/replaced? :((

Now i dont feel so alone,hahaha! If your planning to head down for kopi or whatsoever do let me know...two still better then one. =)

Be it which model make the bike is, its still a Fireblade. We are just a bunch of ppl who enjoy riding and TracKing for some :) Come out and chill!! TCSS and la kopi!!

Yar loh ! If u got suggestions on wed lunch will be awesome ! Anyway valve clearance wun open gasket le .. Hmm unless they really find out issues ..? But if they open liao then .... :/

U gotta remove if not might overspill or splash .. Tts what I heard at motorworld When the mech fix for me I tink

Edited by ayyang

thanks for e pic blackant..i really wish i had louder horns also..all those idiots in cars dun give respect to my puny pee pee por por horn! so irritating!

when u brake hard will the disc hit the front fender?

ya i was wondering tis also.. hmmm...

Nov '06 - Mar '08 -------> '01 NSR150SP [Red/Black Honda Wings]

Mar '08 - Feb '10 -------> '07 CB400SF 'SuperFour' Spec III [Gun Metal Grey]

Nov '10 - current --------> '08 CBR1000RR 'Fireblade' [Candy Red/Black]

thanks for e pic blackant..i really wish i had louder horns also..all those idiots in cars dun give respect to my puny pee pee por por horn! so irritating!

ya i was wondering tis also.. hmmm...

I bend the bracket slightly, then testing over humps and bumps, brake hard and push down etc all clear the test. :)

Life is good.