SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Cosmetic Modifications

PaLmEr

Cosmetic mods?  

525 members have voted

1. 1. Cosmetic mods?

• Yes! I love to mod my Super Four!
    • Yes! I love to "bling up" my ride bright bright!
    • Yes! I love custom paintjobs!
    • No! Visually modding my ride creates too much attention!
    • No! Can't really be bothered. It's ok as long as it runs well.
    • No! Bike becomes heavier!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine coming... in about 2 month's time haha

hi bro .. do keep me update on ur aftermarket clutch n brake levers.. any functions for both the item ?

might be getting the handle bar brace as well .. how does it helps ?

I Love Bikes ; I Enjoy Driving :dot:

hello guys. maybe not a correct spot to ask this questions. wanna ask how u guys maintain your tank bra? like polishing/ cleaning it.

i thought of using those sofa polish. is that advisable?

thanks in advance!

suuupppaaaa da fooouuurrrrr! :angel:

weetec 1

Education Status

Currently Pursuing :

Masters for Jamming Brake in Tail Gating Management

Thats wad i'm trying to say as well haha ..

haha. i know.

hello guys. maybe not a correct spot to ask this questions. wanna ask how u guys maintain your tank bra? like polishing/ cleaning it.

thanks in advance!

hello yoshi full system! :D

http://www.nea.gov.sg/cms/mss/gif/rainloc0.gif

Ride safely. Be courteous. =)

thanks in advance!

is ur sofa polish for leather ?? cos last time my tank bra i use turtle wax leather cleaner & conditioner which my dad use to maintain his leather car sit

TA200

Vtec 1

*54163km change EO and oil filter, wash & tune carburetor 15/2/2008

*54971km new tyre, new brake pad 31/03/2008

*New Chain and sproket , new wheel bearing 03/07/2008

*Flush coolant and top up with engine ice,new radiator cap, wash filter and stebel horn 12/08/2008

*59194 change EO and oil filter 30/01/2009

crash bar can D.I.Y easily..:)

i tried but in vain uhh... haha! any tips on how u do it?

no.. local.. at bukit merah there...

really? at JUZZ WHEELS uh? how much they quote u uh when u provide spray?

y in vain? i dun understand.. cannot take out your crashbar? cannot find the colour? i help you. but i charge lor. lol..

juzz wheel dont do spray jobs..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

y in vain? i dun understand.. cannot take out your crashbar? cannot find the colour? i help you. but i charge lor. lol..

juzz wheel dont do spray jobs..

hahah! i could take out the crashbar and stuff.

im quite new to spraypaint jobs and DIY-ing... as i was very impatient wit wanting the crashbar to be done, end up the spray that i did wasnt dry enough.. ended up easy to peel off.. haha!

anw, how much u would charge?

oit saf y u go create new thread? hahaha sooner or later mods gonna delete this thread or move to Q/A thread.

or u can ask at cosmetic mod? i also wanna spray my crashbar to black or gold. one day we lepak diy together? lol

really uh?? mati liao.. sorry uh i dont know cannot make new thread.. i did ask in the cosmetic section but no one reply yet.. ahah! anw, wan DIY really need lots of patience! i went through it and it sucks! hahah.. but NO PAIN NO GAIN ryte.... got to prepare all the stuff that we need and the most important, a SUNNY,HOT and SCORCHING day!

hello hello peeps, was wondering if sg got place to spray s4 crash bar? price range about how much?

i went to ahboy msia but they dont have the colour that i want which is LIME GREEN.

help anyone? =)

hahah! i could take out the crashbar and stuff.

im quite new to spraypaint jobs and DIY-ing... as i was very impatient wit wanting the crashbar to be done, end up the spray that i did wasnt dry enough.. ended up easy to peel off.. haha!

anw, how much u would charge?

icic.. yeah patience is needed when spraying. also dunno how much to charge lah.. lol.. if you know how to take out then no issues what.. anyway if you need my help then pm me lah..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

oit saf y u go create new thread? hahaha sooner or later mods gonna delete this thread or move to Q/A thread.

or u can ask at cosmetic mod? i also wanna spray my crashbar to black or gold. one day we lepak diy together? lol

really uh?? mati liao.. sorry uh i dont know cannot make new thread.. i did ask in the cosmetic section but no one reply yet.. ahah! anw, wan DIY really need lots of patience! i went through it and it sucks! hahah.. but NO PAIN NO GAIN ryte.... got to prepare all the stuff that we need and the most important, a SUNNY,HOT and SCORCHING day!

:angel::angel::angel::angel:

thread merged!! :angel:

Sh|nHwA-

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f125/shinhwa86/Untitled-2.jpg

1986 (Apr)-2005 (Jun): BMW-Turbo (Bus, Mrt, Walk, Turbo Taxi)

2005 (Jun - 2006 (Jul): Honda 150SP

2006 (Jul) - 2013 (Feb): Honda CB400 S4 Spec II.3 (Type R)

2013 (Feb) - ???? : Yamaha FZ1N

♂♀ Loners - Dare To Ride Alone