SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Cosmetic Modifications

PaLmEr

Cosmetic mods?  

525 members have voted

1. 1. Cosmetic mods?

• Yes! I love to mod my Super Four!
    • Yes! I love to "bling up" my ride bright bright!
    • Yes! I love custom paintjobs!
    • No! Visually modding my ride creates too much attention!
    • No! Can't really be bothered. It's ok as long as it runs well.
    • No! Bike becomes heavier!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lims....when u wanan get the tankbra?

ask rayhunter tgt den we go buy and see who else wanan get maybe we can go MW to slash some discount for us

last i ask if wanna do customise color must at least haf 5 order den they will proceed...n can get abit of discount...how much they nvr say

Its Totally Not About The Bike,But its Totally Bout The RIDER!!:angel:

Looking for Meter board LED ( Bright 1 ) and Voltmeter which is waterproof . Anyone had experience on it and advices ?? thks !!!!

u mean EL meter ah? Don't get! If water seep in, yr $ fly away.

Change the lights by adding led strips inside.

I provide that service.

Rabbit too.

Voltmeter many brands in market. There is one at MO which is dirt cheap

EL meter once water gets into your adaptor that's it.. but no matter you add how many led strips inside.. you cannot get the effect of the EL meter.. i very much wanted to get the EL meter back then..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

my fren got the EL Meter then less than 1 year, kaput!!!

haha

Anyway, any bros keen to get CNC aluminium upper and lower triple clamps?

care to share where he got it from and how much? the skills of the mech installing it is very crucial.. lol..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

Yesterday went down HKL . They left out Autogauge voltmeter seem like not waterproof there were still so many ppl install lol .. wonder while raining their meter wont spoil meh -.- ... or they got their way to make it waferproof lol ... wondering lol :sian:

Use those sealer ah..like glue gun.. actually glue gun oso can

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

Are there any other bellypan designs besides the usual short bellypan, MW long bellypan and the overseas custom bellypan?

u can try skid plate / skid pan... i'm sure it's only one in sg :p

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hei guy need info of modding spec 1 tail to spec 3 ... how much will is cost and and where to do it

TA200

Vtec 1

*54163km change EO and oil filter, wash & tune carburetor 15/2/2008

*54971km new tyre, new brake pad 31/03/2008

*New Chain and sproket , new wheel bearing 03/07/2008

*Flush coolant and top up with engine ice,new radiator cap, wash filter and stebel horn 12/08/2008

*59194 change EO and oil filter 30/01/2009

hei guy need info of modding spec 1 tail to spec 3 ... how much will is cost and and where to do it

most that done it got it done at motoworld.. i know unique sell and provide installation as well.. can go check it out..

i saw this v nice headlight fix on a super 4. like rxz kind, but this it resembles like a suzuki shape headlight. not GSR. any idea which naked bike it came from?

2006 - NSR SP

2009 - Spec III

2011 - R6 '08

http://image.automotive.com/f/newsandupdates/racing_news/122_1103_progress_for_ducati_marlboro_team_as_qatar_test_kicks_off/32274961+soriginal/122_1103_03_o+valentino_rossi_ducati_marlboro_q

i saw this v nice headlight fix on a super 4. like rxz kind, but this it resembles like a suzuki shape headlight. not GSR. any idea which naked bike it came from?

guess u must be refering to the Acerbis headlight....:angel:

Its Totally Not About The Bike,But its Totally Bout The RIDER!!:angel: