SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] What's bugging you now?

Raptor

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Edecline@Mar 21 2006, 09:46 AM

depends depends. :cheeky:

That's why I said some things and not every thing... :cheeky:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

hmmm

thanks anyway ...

cant disclose much

accompany go see doc wif her .... doc look at me like some pervert ...

haiz

then got some scolding from doc .... haiz

damm sian ... kanna scolded 2nd time for not my action

so moody

Sigh .... so bored ...

Getting Poorer every yr

Hope this is the right plc to share something that is bugging me NOW. I lost confident in doing something. In fact, I'm very scare to even think of it.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

Albert Camus

French existentialist author & philosopher (1913 - 1960)

04.09.06 *d@y i got my LicenSe *

09.10.06 *d@y i got my Y125Z *

10.03.07 *d@y my Y125Z is goin' for inspection and passed the inspection*

When did I pass my 2nd and 3rd inspection?

Originally posted by Grave65@Mar 21 2006, 08:00 PM

hmmm

thanks anyway ...

cant disclose much

haiz

so moody

:lol: try telling the Dr that she's your GF, but the kid is not yours. Look very hurt when you say that. AND then see what the Drs say. P.s. Dun say this in front of the girl hor.

Hahaha.. well what can we say. just try to have fun out of a terrible situation lor.

Rebuilding my dreams. But first, the gears

1) WP RS Taichi riding jacket

2) WP riding pants

3) Titanium riding gloves

4) Garmine Nuvi 550 GPS (US$259)

5) WP Komine riding boots

6) Arai Helmet

7) The BIKE of course! :cheeky:

Originally posted by Grave65@Mar 21 2006, 08:00 PM

hmmm

thanks anyway ...

cant disclose much

haiz

so moody

As long as your conscience is clear, the hell with what the doctor thinks. Opinion is like an a******, some stink and some don't.

And anyway, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Some other people will have to watch out for the law of accumulated retributions. Coz what goes around, will come around. The Boomerang Effect.

Just a word of caution though... don't let others take your kindness as a weakness to exploited.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Originally posted by winter@Mar 21 2006, 08:15 PM

Hope this is the right plc to share something that is bugging me NOW. I lost confident in doing something. In fact, I'm very scare to even think of it.

The only way to conquer fear is to face the fear. Yeah... I know it is a motherhood statement but that is the only way.

When I crashed out at Sepang Turn 4, I lost abit of confidence in my ability to take corners fast and low... so the following weekend I went to PG to drag my kneesliders around the corners just to prove to myself that I can still do it.

I guess if I had not done that... the road to recovery would have been long and slow. Seen that happen with some people already.

Dun know if this example is applicable or similar to the loss of confidence that you are referring to but I sincerely hope it is of some use to you.

Take care.

Originally posted by winter@Mar 21 2006, 08:15 PM

We will always loose confidence at some point or another.

I know I did... and when I forced myself, My mind went blank and I froze.

Not a pretty sight when your mind freezes up in the middle of the street.

But the thing is, the greater the fear the greater your sense of achievement when you overcome it. Good luck!

2) WP riding pants

6) Arai Helmet

Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 21 2006, 09:22 PM

The only way to conquer fear is to face the fear. Yeah... I know it is a motherhood statement but that is the only way.

When I crashed out at Sepang Turn 4, I lost abit of confidence in my ability to take corners fast and low... so the following weekend I went to PG to drag my kneesliders around the corners just to prove to myself that I can still do it.

I guess if I had not done that... the road to recovery would have been long and slow. Seen that happen with some people already.

Dun know if this example is applicable or similar to the loss of confidence that you are referring to but I sincerely hope it is of some use to you.

Take care.

Thank you for the advice. I've done something to build up my confident.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

Albert Camus

Originally posted by winter@Mar 21 2006, 09:51 PM

Thank you for the advice. I've done something to build up my confident.

Glad to hear that you have done something about it.

The road to recovery starts with the first step. (Geez, another motherhood statement!!!:faint: )

Sincerely don't know if the example I gave about myself is relevant to you. But trust me, after sliding off the track at Sepang... it was my biggest fear and loss of confidence at that point in time.

Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 21 2006, 09:15 PM

As long as your conscience is clear, the hell with what the doctor thinks. Opinion is like an a******, some stink and some don't.

Some other people will have to watch out for the law of accumulated retributions. Coz what goes around, will come around. The Boomerang Effect.

Just a word of caution though... don't let others take your kindness as a weakness to exploited.

ok ...

its noted ..... :cheer: :sweat: :thumb:

Sigh .... so bored ...

Getting Poorer every yr

Originally posted by Grave65@Mar 20 2006, 07:25 PM

to me there is no such thing as true love .... given out my heart several times ... always returned in pieces if not already vapourised ...

That is why people say that it is better to be with someone who loves you rather than be with someone you love... :smile: Your heart often gets broken does not mean that it will always get broken. Time heals all wounds. Healed already, get ready to take the plunge again... :goodluck: :smile:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Guest ViciousKitty74

Was riding fast to work along that particular stretch of road linking ECP to TPE at Changi Airport.

A nissan sunny with hazards lights on was parked at the road shoulder.

A lady in green dress was talking on the phone and walking at the road shoulder to the back of her car, presumely to get into position to warn off other speeding traffic that her car is parked on the road shoulder.

I tried to hand signal the lady to move to the front of her car or get under a shade instead but she seems to be choosing to ignore me.

What I wanted to say is.

"Go get some shelter and protection from on coming traffic Lady! Get yourself barricaded by the car or even the road railings! Stop thinking that you are a traffic stopper and speeding cars won't treat you as a target to RAM into!"

Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 21 2006, 09:15 PM

:thumb:

yeah

i believe in what you said too.

karma.

i also believe in the accumulated retribution;nothing happened to you after you did smthing bad may not be gd, cos one time jia lat jia lat one will sure to come.

:giddy:

good ppl with no good returns yet also shouldn't worry.

cos i believe good will will fall on good men eventually, just like the good will they do unto others.

all things comes to those who wait.

:cheeky:

Originally posted by ViciousKitty74@Mar 22 2006, 08:27 AM

Was riding fast to work along that particular stretch of road linking ECP to TPE at Changi Airport.

A nissan sunny with hazards lights on was parked at the road shoulder.

A lady in green dress was talking on the phone and walking at the road shoulder to the back of her car, presumely to get into position to warn off other speeding traffic that her car is parked on the road shoulder.

I tried to hand signal the lady to move to the front of her car or get under a shade instead but she seems to be choosing to ignore me.

What I wanted to say is.

"Go get some shelter and protection from on coming traffic Lady! Get yourself barricaded by the car or even the road railings! Stop thinking that you are a traffic stopper and speeding cars won't treat you as a target to RAM into!"

maybe she was actually trying to attract attention??

seduce horny men to give her a free ride?

:cheeky:

Originally posted by ViciousKitty74@Mar 22 2006, 08:27 AM

What I wanted to say is.

She thought you are some pervert man in a helmet (mostly man ride bikes) so she as a "Lady" just ignore you loh, normal reaction mah :sweat:

Most "Lady" avoid eye contact with others regardless of the situation :smile:

It doesn't make any difference whether a motorcyclist has the right-of-way or not, the rider is the one most likely to get hurt.

http://www.motorcycle-accidents.com/bike_photo/4-21-02_b.jpg

Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 21 2006, 10:00 PM

Glad to hear that you have done something about it.

The road to recovery starts with the first step. (Geez, another motherhood statement!!!:faint: )

Sincerely don't know if the example I gave about myself is relevant to you. But trust me, after sliding off the track at Sepang... it was my biggest fear and loss of confidence at that point in time.

But there was this particular thing which I took the 1st step but ended up regretting it. I nearly lost a friend.

Albert Camus

Originally posted by winter@Mar 22 2006, 08:16 PM

But there was this particular thing which I took the 1st step but ended up regretting it. I nearly lost a friend.

hmm... Sometimes we need to loose the battle to Win the war. Decide which is more important.

Good luck!

2) WP riding pants

6) Arai Helmet

:mad: Some IDIOT saleswomen went around bad mouthing my department to other depts... Just coz we didn't award her company with the purchase. SHE lost her sales commission buay GAM WAN then MOUTH so piosonous! WAH LIAO LIBEL!

She's a terrible sales person! No sales intergrity! Wish she loose her job soon! :mad:

:faint: My mouth also very bad hor....

2) WP riding pants

6) Arai Helmet

Originally posted by Seastorm@Mar 22 2006, 09:04 PM

:mad: Some IDIOT saleswomen went around bad mouthing my department to other depts... Just coz we didn't award her company with the purchase. SHE lost her sales commission buay GAM WAN then MOUTH so piosonous! WAH LIAO LIBEL!

She's a terrible sales person! No sales intergrity! Wish she loose her job soon! :mad:

:faint: My mouth also very bad hor....

some ppl just like dat lor...... bo pian.. be chek ark abit.... let it be acummulated retribution... then she will :cry:

Retrubution can come later.. but it's work intergrity. A person who takes up this job should also be professional about it and do her job well. Eating sour grapes then coz ppl like me to be so :mad:. Haiz.. I know i can verbal hamtam her till she no face to step into our office ever again. But I am not allowed to :cry:

2) WP riding pants

6) Arai Helmet

Guest ViciousKitty74

Actually, this is a habit of someone which I dont usually want to borther.

But while riding to work today. I was thinking about it. So I guess it qualifies as bugging me.

Its just this.

This person dont seem to communicate very well or relay their requirements thru the phone very well.

Ie. Got a call from her asking me whether I am coming down? (I tot she meant whether I am going down to a Chalet outing, which I know was happening, but I was not invited.)

Turns out, she was asking me to go down to her home to help her change her injury dressings.

2nd incident:

Someone needs a lift from Hospital after surgery. I was told that the person is going to be ready to be collected around 6pm, which is nicely just after work.

Turns out, the person reported to hospital at 9am, went into day surgery at 12 and was ready to be collected at 2.30pm. (Person in surgery was sedated and only allowed to be released from hospital when someone collect the groggy person.)

I was sort of scrambled from my work to last minute request for help elsewhere to pick up the person from hospital as I was still at work.

Why can't information be relayed correctly so that the persons involved can be prepared for the unexpected? Why must information be so vague to others and expect others to be able to react to it immediately?

Originally posted by ViciousKitty74@Mar 23 2006, 10:25 AM

Actually, this is a habit of someone which I dont usually want to borther.

But while riding to work today. I was thinking about it. So I guess it qualifies as bugging me.

Its just this.

This person dont seem to communicate very well or relay their requirements thru the phone very well.

Ie. Got a call from her asking me whether I am coming down? (I tot she meant whether I am going down to a Chalet outing, which I know was happening, but I was not invited.)

Turns out, she was asking me to go down to her home to help her change her injury dressings.

2nd incident:

Someone needs a lift from Hospital after surgery. I was told that the person is going to be ready to be collected around 6pm, which is nicely just after work.

Turns out, the person reported to hospital at 9am, went into day surgery at 12 and was ready to be collected at 2.30pm. (Person in surgery was sedated and only allowed to be released from hospital when someone collect the groggy person.)

I was sort of scrambled from my work to last minute request for help elsewhere to pick up the person from hospital as I was still at work.

Why can't information be relayed correctly so that the persons involved can be prepared for the unexpected? Why must information be so vague to others and expect others to be able to react to it immediately?

Some people are just like that, they expect you TO KNOW. what crap, as if we can read their minds or something. Gets real pissed off when they go, " I thought you should know".

Wad to do... maybe they think that if they just tell you everything clearly, you will find them irritating or something. heh. :giddy:

Look at the last line of my signature.

I dun mind paying $21 to sign up like HWZ.

and some forumer can really piss u off sarcastically.

here.

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **