SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Singapore BAJAJ Team (SBT)

Nemesis

icic , that does it , no wonder now i ride my normal speed is only 60km/h compared to my phantom 80km/h last time. now i still testing the fuel econ. see good it is :angel: . hope it dosen disappoint me

Dun worry abt the consumption. It will make u surprised than disappointed.

most bros can hit at least 600km on a full tank... meaning average only n 600km is the minimal gauge im stating here...

Life Is Never Fair.

Some pple slog for the paper in their wallet.

Some slog to feed the paper to the pple w/o the wallet.

Yap, I should be the last one cause did not register my biometric passport.

Reach home around 5.30am.

Bros can share how to register my biometric passport, like where and is it only during office hours and is there any other extra stuff we need to brings along?

So newbie like me can speed up process at custom:cheeky:

The outing is great, getting more info and storys from chating with all Bros. Ya the heavy rain is the bad part but still fun. And our riding speed is around 75 - 90 km/h just nice for newbies.

To register is EZ. go woodlands custom as per normal n get ur passport checked at the normal counter, after clearing the checking part, go straight until u see a aetos or cisco or normal police officer usually station seated on the right n the lane only allows 1 bike to pass.

There, is a small bike carpark. u can choose to park there or further up when the car lanes n bike lanes merge, there is a small building. u can park juz outside that small building. the BIKES biometric thing is done in that small building.

Photo need to be taken and ur passport will have a chop stating ur passport is BIKES enabled.

Hope the above info helps...

BTW. my advise for those who r keen on doing BIKES... try to use a new passport if ur passport finishes in 3-4 pages, dun waste time cos when u change passport u have to re-register for BIKES.

Life Is Never Fair.

Biometric Application is Free.

It only takes 10-15mins to apply.

Life Is Never Fair.

Good News.....

I have contacted my fren's fren who rides a FBC pulsar 180.

I have told her abt wednesday's outing... but she has nite class til 10pm so I have suggested to her if we can make it 10pm meet up she may join us after her class...

Anyone else interested to come on Wednesday now??????

BTW she's a pretty malay gal.

Dun knn bcos got cha bo coming then attendance full hor. hahahaha.:cheeky:

I'll try to catch another chinese Female FBB pulsar rider who appears ard shunfu area to maybe introduce her our team, outings so on.

Life Is Never Fair.

Good News.....

I have told her abt wednesday's outing... but she has nite class til 10pm so I have suggested to her if we can make it 10pm meet up she may join us after her class...

I'll try to catch another chinese Female FBB pulsar rider who appears ard shunfu area to maybe introduce her our team, outings so on.

I'm ON!!!!

haha no lah.... anyway i just came back from JB..

change my front and rear tyre.

Dunlop TT900 front 80/90 and rear 100/80.. everything for RM210 including the two valves..

me happy liao.. as long as both below S$100 is good for me.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3154/2630373527_9614b93b66_o.jpg

Dun worry abt the consumption. It will make u surprised than disappointed.

most bros can hit at least 600km on a full tank... meaning average only n 600km is the minimal gauge im stating here...

i just checked my milage 5.25 litre to run 225km. average out to around

42.8 km/litre . quite impressive already :angel: actually i thought ppl can go up to 50km/litre :cheeky:

To register is EZ. go woodlands custom as per normal n get ur passport checked at the normal counter, after clearing the checking part, go straight until u see a aetos or cisco or normal police officer usually station seated on the right n the lane only allows 1 bike to pass.

There, is a small bike carpark. u can choose to park there or further up when the car lanes n bike lanes merge, there is a small building. u can park juz outside that small building. the BIKES biometric thing is done in that small building.

Photo need to be taken and ur passport will have a chop stating ur passport is BIKES enabled.

Hope the above info helps...

BTW. my advise for those who r keen on doing BIKES... try to use a new passport if ur passport finishes in 3-4 pages, dun waste time cos when u change passport u have to re-register for BIKES.

think it's high time i go renew my passport and follow u guys into jb next time :angel: . seems like alot things can be done at aqua lane

Bro i create an account orready..What nex??? :)

Bro SuVespa & GoofRider your access level to BPBC has been updated. Hope u can help me add-on the contents like on the FAQs section or any section that u have info. Bro Solar and suresh have not check ur email and click on the confirmation link. Pls do so. Thank u.. To the rest of the brudders here, pls pls register kay.. :)

14 May 2008 meet-up details organise by noleemeats can be access at

http://www.eu-n-me.com/pulsar/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33&Itemid=47

Singapore Bajaj Team Portal at:- http://www.sbajajteam.com/main/ :deal:

It's not that i like to speed. It's just that i don't want to road hog..

1999 - 2006 :- Bicycle

2007 - Now :- Bajaj Pulsar FBB 3**8B

2008 - Now :- Suzuki Swift 1.5AT

http://www.eu-n-me.com/plogger/thumbs/lrg-5-pulsarian.jpg

Good News.....

yes saa...didn't noe lindavw had known to have few females friends..:cheeky:

yamaha x1

Bajaj pulsar(200 stiker)

Honda Super4(PB1)

Suzuki DRZ(sub rider)

Yamaha rxz135

Yamaha FZ1

Yamaha R1 &

Subaru Impreza :thumb:

:- Some drivers dont think of others o_O -:

Bro SuVespa & GoofRider your access level to BPBC has been updated. Hope u can help me add-on the contents like on the FAQs section or any section that u have info. Bro Solar and suresh have not check ur email and click on the confirmation link. Pls do so. Thank u.. To the rest of the brudders here, pls pls register kay.. :)

14 May 2008 meet-up details organise by noleemeats can be access at

http://www.eu-n-me.com/pulsar/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33&Itemid=47

Bro, Please Contact me at 8288 8807 urgent !

Regardless of race,religion and gender.

We sworn to our duty and honour.

We carry out our duty as a team and not indivdual.

We protect the Honour and interest of the TEAM.

Because,

We are all BIKERS

Propose: SBT 1st DIY session for 2008

Item to be DIY : Spray Exhaust

Date : C. B. C

Propose by : Nemesis

Conduct by : Lindavw

We will be purchasing VHT high temp Spray to spray our exhaust back to it shine again. Also we be sharing cost, estimate about 3 person to a can of VHT. Before anything to be confirm, we need to know how many rider is actually interested in doing it.

Kindly please put ur nick below asap or email to [email protected]. Need to confirm everything asap. Thanks for ur understanding.

1) Nemesis

2) Lindavw

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

Regardless of race,religion and gender.

We sworn to our duty and honour.

We carry out our duty as a team and not indivdual.

We protect the Honour and interest of the TEAM.

Because,

We are all BIKERS

We will be purchasing VHT high temp Spray to spray our exhaust back to it shine again. Also we be sharing cost, estimate about 3 person to a can of VHT. Before anything to be confirm, we need to know how many rider is actually interested in doing it.

Kindly please put ur nick below asap or email to [email protected]. Need to confirm everything asap. Thanks for ur understanding.

1) Nemesis

2) Lindavw

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

Those who need sand paper how??? sandpaper got diff grades somemore wor.

Depending on the condition of ur exhaust diff grades muz be used to sand to smoothness b4 spraying can be done.

VHT comes in 2 colours. Red n Black.. those Red pulsar maybe u 1 2 consider to spray red hahahaha... look more Redish than other bikes.

Life Is Never Fair.

Date: 14 May 2008 (wed)

Time: 2230hrs

Location : Finger Pier building (ecp towards west,exit prince edwards)

WHO'S GOING?

1) suvespa....Yosha!!!!!

2) Adriel

3) tony

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

We would really like to see more newbies it'll be just a short meet,any questions u have, ask and u will be entertained...it wont be nice if we stop answering ur questions here..

yo bro's the timing has been changed to everybodys comfort... pls add in ur name or email to [email protected]

sorry guys i cant make it for the meet tomoro night as i'll be working late...if u guys will be out till wee hours i'll catch up...I AM SORRY!

:cool: Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

1) Nemesis

2) Lindavw

3) Suvespa

4)

5)

6)

7)

:gun: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ :bouncefire:

1) Nemesis

2) Lindavw

3) Suvespa

4)

5)

6)

7)

erm what u guys mean by the exhaust shine? , is it the front portion of the exhaust where it's rusty ?

erm what u guys mean by the exhaust shine? , is it the front portion of the exhaust where it's rusty ?

front , back, anywhere which is black on ur exhaust lor.

Life Is Never Fair.

i just checked my milage 5.25 litre to run 225km. average out to around

42.8 km/litre . quite impressive already :angel: actually i thought ppl can go up to 50km/litre :cheeky:

50km/l is running at 60km/h (don think anyone will do it.. in express way..) :giddy:

very good FC already.. mine nw ~38km/l.. avg speed ~90-95km/h..

maybe u can post wat ur avg speed.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/bearsvaluebaby/fireworks718ROXCfmFBsffgif.gif

2005 - SSDC - Class 2B

2006 - BBDC - Class 2A

2008 - CDC - Class 2

1) Nemesis

2) Lindavw

3) Suvespa

4) totalpet

5)

6)

7)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/bearsvaluebaby/fireworks718ROXCfmFBsffgif.gif

2005 - SSDC - Class 2B

2006 - BBDC - Class 2A

2008 - CDC - Class 2

50km/l is running at 60km/h (don think anyone will do it.. in express way..) :giddy:

very good FC already.. mine nw ~38km/l.. avg speed ~90-95km/h..

maybe u can post wat ur avg speed.

around 80km/h :cheeky: . think will slowly increase to 90km/h

i getting familiar with the bike everyday.

1) Nemesis

2) Lindavw

3) Suvespa

4) totalpet

5)^_Chaos_^

6)

7)

where can buy sand paper. i think i need to sand my exhaust cover too