SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Singapore BAJAJ Team (SBT)

Nemesis

Between Paya Lebar & Eunos MRT stations, after S'pore Post Ctr and Geylang Serai temporary market (towards Eunos).

Blk 1039 Eunos Ave 3 (Enter from Eunos Road 2)

#01-104

Singapore 409846

Tel: 6844 6378

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7397/uniquenn0.png

bruder, sad ah Flamini left.. i hope that's the last player to leave. i hope the rest stay.... anyway me just a part time Arsenal fan.. full time Aston Villa dah. hah!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3154/2630373527_9614b93b66_o.jpg

bruder, sad ah Flamini left.. i hope that's the last player to leave. i hope the rest stay.... anyway me just a part time Arsenal fan.. full time Aston Villa dah. hah!

Arsenal is like that. They discover unknown players, then turn them into stars, only for these stars to be hijacked by other bigger clubs :angry:

http://www.motoworld.com.sg/products/1423/small.jpg?rand=31854229 http://unleashthebeast.wikispaces.com/file/view/Monster_Energy.gif/259657964/Monster_Energy.gif

Arsenal is like that. They discover unknown players, then turn them into stars, only for these stars to be hijacked by other bigger clubs :angry:

Woit!!!!! :offtopic: N E way LFC alllll the way Muahahahahahahaha!!!!

:gun: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ :bouncefire:

Dear All,

I have a few questions regarding the Bajaj Pulsar 200 and general driving requirements in Singapore. I hope someone can help me out here.

1. I do not have a class 2B license as of now. I am an Indian national. I am just graduating from NUS so I am currently on student pass. I will be on employment pass from 2nd June onwards. According to my research, I can convert my Indian driving license (issued in 2005) by passing the theory test. I can also obtain an International Driving Permit from India in a couple of weeks as I will be visiting my home country. Does any one have any experience in doing so?

2. The showroom price of Pulsar 200 as stated by nemesis is around 5500SGD. But am I correct to say that in order to drive it I will need to have SGD5500+~SGD1200(10 years COE)+~400(road tax per year)+~800(insurance per year)=~SGD8000? Is the vehicle worth this price for a beginner? Does UMPL have a financing scheme? Is there any other firm which provides financing options which I can find the details about online?

Dear All,

I have a few questions regarding the Bajaj Pulsar 200 and general driving requirements in Singapore. I hope someone can help me out here.

1. I do not have a class 2B license as of now. I am an Indian national. I am just graduating from NUS so I am currently on student pass. I will be on employment pass from 2nd June onwards. According to my research, I can convert my Indian driving license (issued in 2005) by passing the theory test. I can also obtain an International Driving Permit from India in a couple of weeks as I will be visiting my home country. Does any one have any experience in doing so?

2. The showroom price of Pulsar 200 as stated by nemesis is around 5500SGD. But am I correct to say that in order to drive it I will need to have SGD5500+~SGD1200(10 years COE)+~400(road tax per year)+~800(insurance per year)=~SGD8000? Is the vehicle worth this price for a beginner? Does UMPL have a financing scheme? Is there any other firm which provides financing options which I can find the details about online?

Yes u need to convert by taking a theory lesson in sporean SSDC,BBDC or CDC.

5500 includes COE, so at the end of the deal u need to pay 5500~ + insurance + rd tax.

so comes up to abt ~800 insurance(1st party as it is new bike n under HP) rd tax first 6 months is $37~

Total P200 will be ard 6300-6500?

Juz an estimate.

Life Is Never Fair.

Some pple slog for the paper in their wallet.

Some slog to feed the paper to the pple w/o the wallet.

I thought road tax is $40 per 6 months for 2B bikes?

Correct me if I am wrong. :confused:

As of 1 July 2008, road tax is only $31 for 2B vehicles

i juz received my rd tax for renewal.... it 37 6mths or 74 1yr la brudders

Life Is Never Fair.

Does UMPL have a financing scheme? Is there any other firm which provides financing options which I can find the details about online?

Yes, UMPL has financing scheme at 5% interest per annum. Whichever dealer u choose, u gotta meet personally to discuss the details.

800 insurance(1st party as it is new bike n under HP)

For new Pulsar under hire-purchase, min. insurance is 3rd Party, Fire & Theft (3PFT) or more commonly known as 2nd Party insurance in bikers' lingo. No need to get 1st Party insurance. If the dealer insists on 1st Party insurance, just go to another dealer.

Unless the rule has been changed recently that 1st Party insurance is a must for new bikes under hire-purchase?

http://www.motoworld.com.sg/products/1423/small.jpg?rand=31854229 http://unleashthebeast.wikispaces.com/file/view/Monster_Energy.gif/259657964/Monster_Energy.gif

ah....... since when i say P200 is around 5500??? i tot 5500 refering to P180?

Regardless of race,religion and gender.

We sworn to our duty and honour.

We carry out our duty as a team and not indivdual.

We protect the Honour and interest of the TEAM.

Because,

We are all BIKERS

oh okay thanks. my price list haven update yet. :cheeky: :thumb:

http://app.lta.gov.sg/corp_press_content.asp?start=1880

relax brother, like you say start from 1st july. Now is only May, so maybe is priced at $37/6 months instead of the $31. :p :) :cool:

肥仔七åƒå·

Call UM to check on the pricing of the new bike...

P200, $5790++

P180 $4790 ++

The price dun include box, mounting kit and insurance.

The price above is for guideline purpose onli...

Because,

We are all BIKERS

DISCLAMIER:

Any major modification or OEM part that discussed in this thread is solely the responsibility of the rider. ALL modification will sort of void the warranty of the bike except comestic item (etc sticker, led light....). UM or the anyone who conduct the DIY session will not be held responsible should anything happen to the bike that under warranty.

This is a Forum, where freedom of posting but kindly refrain from personal attack, flaming, or watever that is unhealthy. Let us work together to make this thread a heathly ones and let keep the Bajaj community united.

Regards

Nemesis_5k

Because,

We are all BIKERS

Date: 10 May 2008 (Sat)

Time: 2230hrs

Location : 2230-2330 meet at kallang MAC, 2330 - we move out to finger Pier building. than at 130am, we move out to Pemas Jaya for nasi lemak

(Please bring ur passbook, for those going to jb)

WHO ARE GOING?

1) Nemesis (3 Gen Puslar rider)

2) Lindavw (2 Gen Puslar rider)

3) Lanzer (3 Gen Puslar rider)

4) SuVespa (1 Gen Puslar rider)

5) noleemeats aka kumar (3 Gen Puslar rider)

6) Roadrunner (1 Gen Puslar rider)

7) NiteHawk (Ex- Puslar rider)

8) Solar (4 Gen Puslar rider)

9) Totalpet (pending) scare got OT to do (3 Gen Puslar rider)

10) Asri_180 (Ex- Puslar rider)

11)

12)

13)

This Outing is for everyone, newbie or snr pulsar rider. this is the chance to break the ice. please put ur nick in the list. Those who doesn't have a account, please contact me at 82888807...

regards

Nemesis_5k

Anyone late please sms me after 2230hrs, i will inform you where are we.

Because,

We are all BIKERS

Date: 10 May 2008 (Sat)

Time: 2230hrs

Location : 2230-2330 meet at kallang MAC, 2330 - we move out to finger Pier building. than at 130am, we move out to Pemas Jaya for nasi lemak

(Please bring ur passbook, for those going to jb)

WHO ARE GOING?

1) Nemesis (3 Gen Puslar rider)

2) Lindavw (2 Gen Puslar rider)

3) Lanzer (3 Gen Puslar rider)

4) SuVespa (1 Gen Puslar rider)

5) noleemeats aka kumar (3 Gen Puslar rider)

6) Roadrunner (1 Gen Puslar rider)

7) NiteHawk (Ex- Puslar rider)

8) Solar (4 Gen Puslar rider)

9) Totalpet (pending) scare got OT to do (3 Gen Puslar rider)

10) Asri_180 (Ex- Puslar rider)

11)

12)

13)

This Outing is for everyone, newbie or snr pulsar rider. this is the chance to break the ice. please put ur nick in the list. Those who doesn't have a account, please contact me at 82888807...

regards

Nemesis_5k

Anyone late please sms me after 2230hrs, i will inform you where are we.

Pemas Jaya for nasi lemak.. the stall close very early wan le.. if i rember correctly close at 1.30am

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/bearsvaluebaby/fireworks718ROXCfmFBsffgif.gif

2005 - SSDC - Class 2B

2006 - BBDC - Class 2A

2008 - CDC - Class 2

Is it compulsory by law to have a motorcycle helmet box in Singapore? Pardon my ignorance.

Hi Bruder.. firstly welcome to our humble thread(forum)

to your question. Its not a must or by law to have a box. its more for convience reasons.

Anyway I planning to go in JB one of these days, maybe tomolo nite to order tires. JB u buy tires will 101% be cheaper. but dun expect the quanlity to be the same as japan tires.

However JB has no Battlax.

Im changing to Dunlop most likely but oso another prob dunno they got size anot.

Bruder can help me order front and rear tyre or not at JB or maybe tell me which shop at bapok lane have both the dunlop tyre u was telling me about.

I havent decided which shop to order from. it takes 3 days for them to get the tire. I have pmed u abt what others have asked so far from AGL.

so far TT900 is 240 per pair. at which shop i have already PMed u.

Life Is Never Fair.

DISCLAMIER:

Any major modification or OEM part that discussed in this thread is solely the responsibility of the rider. ALL modification will sort of void the warranty of the bike except comestic item (etc sticker, led light....). UM or the anyone who conduct the DIY session will not be held responsible should anything happen to the bike that under warranty.

This is a Forum, where freedom of posting but kindly refrain from personal attack, flaming, or watever that is unhealthy. Let us work together to make this thread a heathly ones and let keep the Bajaj community united.

Regards

Nemesis_5k

u should have posted this much earlier hahahaha.

anyway ur proposed DIY session i think not many pple will be interested and the cost of the DIY is not cheap.

Life Is Never Fair.

Pemas Jaya for nasi lemak.. the stall close very early wan le.. if i rember correctly close at 1.30am

IF so then we shall change our JB outing to somewhere else.

Life Is Never Fair.