SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by zero_degrees@Jun 5 2006, 10:12 AM

Oh yes one thing, meaning to ask people who tour on their Shadow, what happen if tyre punctured? Mati liao? Must tow all the way to bikeshop? hmmm :giddy:

a shadow rida now i see. congrats and have a wild ride.

Ventura Puig Keiti Bagster Motovation Akrapovic BMC Pazzo GPR RaceShield Brembo Bridgestone EBC

Arai AGV Alpinestar Dainese Sidi Coolmax

Originally posted by zero_degrees@Jun 5 2006, 10:12 AM

Oh yes one thing, meaning to ask people who tour on their Shadow, what happen if tyre punctured? Mati liao? Must tow all the way to bikeshop? hmmm :giddy:

Thats right. Unless you have a jack and knew how to repair or change the inner tube, a tow service to the bike shop is inevitable.

Happened to me once while I was in Penang. :sweat:

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

Originally posted by zero_degrees@Jun 5 2006, 12:38 AM

Any more shadow riders out there? come on people come share some views or just simply talk some rubbish........:cheeky:

Hi bro, glad you got your shadow. I rode a FQ number Shadow for 2 years, for almost every days. And had never got engine problem, its a very liable and nice honda engine.

Only incident that my clutch wire was cut-off on during my ride and another one when my battery was died.

Do consider the look of your Shadow when choosing your side-bag. If I were you I wont install top-box. ...Just my personal preference for its look.

Good luck for your accessories hunting. :smile:

VT250Z / Steed 400 / Dragstar 400 /Shadow 400 / VMax 1200

1992 -----1996--------1999-----------2003-----------2006 ..|

//ameblo.jp/grassmere

Originally posted by gladseow@Jun 6 2006, 12:33 PM

:cheeky: I am wondering, the bike is so heavy.

Any lady riders riding Shadow? Or is it a man's bike?

:confused:

There was this thread from 2 years ago.

Gal on Shadow thread

For someone here, if she passes her Class 2 in 3 weeks time, she'll ride a Shadow 750.

So it's not necessary a male's bike. As I mentioned on our last chat, it's a matter of technique. Pure brawn is not needed. Just follow my way of handling those big cruisers. You'll really don't need muscles to move it.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Zero, y not consider E360 or E41 as yr sideboxes?

I'll b using wingrack + V46 + my current 2 bombs(E41s :sweat: ) on my dad's(Im overtakin it) Steed.

Bigger compartment than E21, neway, u dun hav to worry abt yr width handling oso as yrs shld b wide handle bar rite? :? :p

Cos E33 is on monolock, though better lock system, but not veri recommended as sidebox.

For pics, checkout @ our PK thread regarding sideboxes. :smile:

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Zero, yr ACE is 1st hand or 2nd hand? Pardon me... :sweat:

Cos there's 1 version, Silver or Matt Silver in color attracted me... :lovestruck:

Veri detailed(IMO) as it blends with the black body structure, lil' chrome & look veri cool~! =þ....

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Hey Kev, i would love to have a first hand ace too, but the one i'm getting is an old one, FQ plate de.........hehe no $$$ to get new one even thought i also tink the new ones looks :thumb: hehe. I think i will be sending my ACE to re-spray single color when i'm more familiar with the handling, else drop heart pain.......:cheeky:

PK & Friends

STOC: 7063

Originally posted by gohjohan@Jun 6 2006, 12:54 PM

There was this thread from 2 years ago.

Gal on Shadow thread

For someone here, if she passes her Class 2 in 3 weeks time, she'll ride a Shadow 750.

So it's not necessary a male's bike. As I mentioned on our last chat, it's a matter of technique. Pure brawn is not needed. Just follow my way of handling those big cruisers. You'll really don't need muscles to move it.

Keke :cheeky: Thks for the info. Hmm. Gives me the itch to try out.:cheeky:

Originally posted by zero_degrees@Jun 7 2006, 09:58 AM

Hey Kev, i would love to have a first hand ace too, but the one i'm getting is an old one, FQ plate de.........hehe no $$$ to get new one even thought i also tink the new ones looks :thumb: hehe. I think i will be sending my ACE to re-spray single color when i'm more familiar with the handling, else drop heart pain.......:cheeky:

:lol:

Me gotta diagnose è bike b4 resprayin.

Not sure abt è headlight. FYI, i'll b addin on 2 hella spotlights! :D (covered up in S'pore of cos.)

Oready got a pic of è whole modded bike in mind liao... :D

Disclaimer:

Originally posted by dreamwalk+Jun 8 2006, 02:30 PM-->
QUOTE (dreamwalk @ Jun 8 2006, 02:30 PM)
Yo Bro Kev 1143,

You keen on adding hella spotlight onto your shadow?

I got a pair of used hella comet 500 for sale (good condition) for just $50 nett.

Any interest ?

Cheers and blue skies.. [/b]

Hur hur, thnx but no thnx, interested in another model instead, Comet FF 200 or Rallye 3000.

Comet 500 is abit big for a lil' kruzer...

& not in the hurry to get a pair too.

Nonethless, thnx for yr offer again. :smile:

Disclaimer: