SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bikers Fellowship

NinjaLite

Did anyone watch the HK laywer show at Channel U last evening. This one got me goes like haha.. Amen!

A mentor was asking the new mentee.. what is the Court to you? The mentee replied, it is a place for truth. The mentor repute.. No, if you want to get the truth, go Church!! Then he continues, court is a place for evidence and reality.

So true.. Amen!

http://www.thelightriders.org/images/alpha.gif

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinjaLite

• ChaoPuzzy1968

• redname

• lava

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did anyone watch the HK laywer show at Channel U last evening. This one got me goes like haha.. Amen!

A mentor was asking the new mentee.. what is the Court to you? The mentee replied, it is a place for truth. The mentor repute.. No, if you want to get the truth, go Church!! Then he continues, court is a place for evidence and reality.

So true.. Amen!

hahaha :cheer: :cheer:

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

halo..i m back from church camp...Pastor Benny taught 4 sessions on how Discipleship in the Community ...:)

Seems like our bible study can use his SOAP method :

1. Scripture reading

2. Observations

3. Applications

4. Prayer

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

02-05 Ford Focus;05-07 Nissan Sucky

07- Camry;jan 08 -feb 08 KRR ;feb 08-apr08 -- Cbr400 J model ;

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

halo..i m back from church camp...Pastor Benny taught 4 sessions on how Discipleship in the Community ...:)

Seems like our bible study can use his SOAP method :

1. Scripture reading

2. Observations

3. Applications

4. Prayer

you forgot the 'Y' Y_hweh

so it become SOAPY:sweat:

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

So true.. Amen!

yap, watched it, now watching also :D

and the mother for praying for us

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

praise God, my free thinker sis in law, one of her finger which was paralysed & painful was healed in last nite miracle rally.

Another finger is not yet healed. Please help pray to God our Lord for her to accept Christ & complete healing.

:pray:

John 15:7 (New International Version)

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

-- it's true & it really works for me. :)

praise God, my free thinker sis in law, one of her finger which was paralysed & painful was healed in last nite miracle rally.

Another finger is not yet healed. Please help pray to God our Lord for her to accept Christ & complete healing.

Another amazing work of God :) oh yes, the friend i asked to pray for, who had an accident last month and was in ICU is now back home and healing fast.

Last sat, Lighthouse had a powerful testimony of a nun, I have place order for the dvd. Anyone who wish to borrow the dvd, gimme a buzz.

Another amazing work of God :) oh yes, the friend i asked to pray for, who had an accident last month and was in ICU is now back home and healing fast.

Last sat, Lighthouse had a powerful testimony of a nun, I have place order for the dvd. Anyone who wish to borrow the dvd, gimme a buzz.

I also ordered the dvd. :smile: That nun testimony on stage was amazing. She spoke of using zen buddhism to see her past 5 lifes. She was such a advance buddhist, knowing every technicalities of buddhism. Yet when she was suffering for 4 years, limping & in pain, she came to Lighthouse church & our Lord God healed her instantly , out of His mercy & compassion.

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

i must apologise sincerely that i cannot attend this sat P&W again. I am really burdened at heart to support & make this fellowship a success. But i had to attend a 1 time full day company sponsored training course this sat. I will pray for the success & good weather this sat.

Please consider as part of the agenda this sat, to discuss & brainstorm how to use this fellowship to expand His kingdom & do good works. When 2 or more are gathered in His name, He will surely manifest His power & holy presence in yr midst.

i wonder if anyone has the original singer mp3 song of:-

1) How Great Is Our God by Chris Tomlin

2) Hosanna (By Paul Baloche)

3) Potter's Hand by Hillsong

Can email them to me ? Thanks in advance. :smile:

Hmmm isit Pastor Benny Ho or Benny Hin?? now he leadin a church in Perth....great anointed speaker...

lava, how was d testimony cd i lent u ?? :) good?

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

Hmmm isit Pastor Benny Ho or Benny Hin?? now he leadin a church in Perth....great anointed speaker...

Been busy?? Hope all is well with you, been a while since u posted, too quiet already, im not used to it :)

Johnny's testimony is very touching.. and indeed i can see this cd benefit a lot of ppls. Im wondering if u will be able to ask for permission to publish this testimony online like this one here.

http://hope-network.com/blog/?p=33

its Pastor Benny Ho, pastor Arrows ministry in Perth, yap, argee tht he's a gd speaker.

keke, can't be Benny Hinn, he's some international evangelist, dnt tink ur church will invite him for church camp

ya cos now kids school holidays...next monday start work can start clockin posts again haha....

i dun kw... got d CD fromsome other frens.....not sure which church Johhnny is from

ya ya ...Pastor Benny Ho from arrows....

see u guys later...

Great fellowship today.. for the benefit of friends that just join us. The ppls that make it today are, starting from our worship leader ;)

- Hong Ming (redname)

- Yee Kiat (ninjalite)

- Richard Meischke (hagar)

- Patrick

- Josh

- Jeremiah (jeremiahcai)

- John

- Leo

- Leon (fooz)

- Johan (gohjohan)

- Joelin (lava)

- Louis

- Nathan

Join us for our next fellowship.

5 Jul 08 Gillman Village 12noon to 2pm

Reading Mark Chapter 11 to 15

Praises & glory to Him, seems that this fellowship is successful & growing.

I spoke to one of my touring kaki (free thinker) , he also express interest in coming to fellowship. Hope to pull him along one day.

Next sunday 29th Jun, i organised a exploration trip with him & other, i will be attending sunday evening services instead. If anyone interested can come also.

:smile:

ya cos now kids school holidays...next monday start work can start clockin posts again haha....

i dun kw... got d CD fromsome other frens.....not sure which church Johhnny is from

ya ya ...Pastor Benny Ho from arrows....

see u guys later...

its Pastor Benny Ho, pastor Arrows ministry in Perth, yap, argee tht he's a gd speaker.

keke, can't be Benny Hinn, he's some international evangelist, dnt tink ur church will invite him for church camp

Ah yes, Benny Ho. I had the privilege of fetching him and his wife from Brisbane Airport 'cos he was the speaker for the convention and I was the transport-in-charge. 1st thing he told me was he wanted any food aside from camp food 'cos he just finished speaking to another camp. :cheeky:

We went to a gas station that was still open and got some hot food.

That was in 2004.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png