SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bikers Fellowship

NinjaLite

tht's a gd point.

we can get stumbled even by wat we see.

sigh, i get stumbled easily by gals in ultra mini skirts :cheeky:

hey!! me too..... Probably thats why the Lord gave me a pretty wife....heheh. To keep me from stumbling.

:angel:

Edited by edwardlong

TA200 April 2008 - 16 Oct 2009

Dragstar XVS400 Classic 16 Oct 2009 -

1 John 4:10 (Amplified Bible)

10 In this is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinjaLite

• ChaoPuzzy1968

• redname

• lava

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sori folks...

its ok to discuss abt d core grp or facilitators as it concerns everyone...also ther r some who wer calling for "leadership" to manage recent discussions...

wat i meant MOVE ON is :)..... for Mordecai controversial postins la...

its controversial n quite un-beneficial..thus we shd move on to discuss issues/events which r more "productive".....

no no... things dat r edifiyin... n glorifyin to HIM....

Honestly, eversince i know d ppl in tis group..its been mostly encouragin....

I m so encourage..esp Redname testimonies of his walk with Jesus..how he almost came to backslide n then now servin faithfuly in River Glory....

Tim, also...how his passion wer again lighten up ..n how GOD has continuosly bless him...

Edward..whos a novice in biking...but an Elder in faith... used to discuss "violently" wif him ..but eversince i came to kw his love for JESUS... i m now listenin more to him.... :)

All things work out for good to those who love Him.

We are not together by chance....we are all put together in its season at the right place and time.

Its so interesting isn't it? It all happen just because you were seeking the Lord and ask for a bible study group. Now we have a christian biker fellowship.

:cheers:

10 In this is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins.

tht's a gd point.

we can get stumbled even by wat we see.

sigh, i get stumbled easily by gals in ultra mini skirts :cheeky:

:dozed::sian:

Matthew 5:28-30

28But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

:cry::cry::cry:

It's usually not the bike, Check the Biker

hey!! me too..... Probably thats why the Lord gave me a pretty wife....heheh. To keep me from stumbling.

wow....

Your wife is gonna be so happy when she sees this.

:)

But I guess this would be "applicable" for most married men... We dun "show" enough appreciation to our SO aka Significant Other.

So here's to you bro.:thumb:

All things work out for good to those who love Him.

We are not together by chance....we are all put together in its season at the right place and time.

Its so interesting isn't it? It all happen just because you were seeking the Lord and ask for a bible study group. Now we have a christian biker fellowship.

:cheers:

Personally, rather than being "headless" chickens...

I for one agree with HM that we need to have a sort of direction.

Formal or not.

We need to be accountable.... to each other @ the very least.

i am going to print this, frame it and give it to Long Sao.

10 brownie points for Long-Ge

wow....

Your wife is gonna be so happy when she sees this.

:)

But I guess this would be "applicable" for most married men... We dun "show" enough appreciation to our SO aka Significant Other.

So here's to you bro.:thumb:

KDX200/XLR200

XR250R/CBR400RR(N)

CBR900RR/ST1100/GL1500SE/ZX11R

R1/CBR1100RR/S4s/S4II/

CBR1000RR(repsol)/TA200/XLR200/Typhoon125/vxr200

S4III/FZ1s

one big round - back to 2B bike and now climbing up again !!

28But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Thanks to Jesus then for he has the Holy Spirit to remind him that he is righteous before God, The Father through Jesus. Otherwise these world would be filled with crippled/s and amputees. :)

Romans 11:29 For the gifts and the calling of God is irrevocable.

Personally, rather than being "headless" chickens...

I for one agree with HM that we need to have a sort of direction.

Formal or not.

We need to be accountable.... to each other @ the very least.

Yes bro, something is cooking. Please do pray for the Lord's direction in this. Nothing is confirm yet.

Hey it fits redname....

So we will chop that hand that imagine lifting up the miniskirt and gouge that eye ogle at the legs?

Yes bro, something is cooking. Please do pray for the Lord's direction in this. Nothing is confirm yet.

Of course.

Psalm 127:1

1 Unless the LORD builds the house,

its builders labor in vain.

Unless the LORD watches over the city,

the watchmen stand guard in vain.

Hey it fits redname....

So we will chop that hand that imagine lifting up the miniskirt and gouge that eye ogle at the legs?

Hello,

Not everyone lucky like you to have a pretty wife le.

Pray for him to find a Godly woman who can keep his eyes and limbs intact.

:cheeky:

Long ge, aft YK's msg above on how he has been edified by a few of us, I must also say that you've edified me with wat u wrote cause u jus assured me tht God will give me a pretty wife too :cheeky:

anyway, i'llmake sure i'll highlight this to ur wife, the part abt her pretty, not the mini skirt one. make sure u plus 1 point ok?

heng heng its a paraphrase, if not i now blind already

Long ge, aft YK's msg above on how he has been edified by a few of us, I must also say that you've edified me with wat u wrote cause u jus assured me tht God will give me a pretty wife too :cheeky:

anyway, i'llmake sure i'll highlight this to ur wife, the part abt her pretty, not the mini skirt one. make sure u plus 1 point ok?

But honestly, it's better to have a Godly wife than to have a pretty wife.

But Long-Ge have the best of both worlds.

heng heng its a paraphrase, if not i now blind already

I think most of the guys would be..........

But in context.... it's really quite true.

Juz that sometimes we have conditioned ourselves to think otherwise.

Hi all just joined in :p

Welcome my fellow phantom rider!!

I always believe my Daddy in Heaven will answer my prayers.

the most wait longer only lor :cheeky:

Which prayer? on the wife that make you face the wall?

Shall i help you say amen? :angel:

Be sure to be on the look out for that girl that can be your helper. Don't keep waiting for that perfect girl to come....open your eyes big big!!! and if you like a girl....never regret that you never try to date her out.... and when you date her out....don't make her go dutch.

Edited by edwardlong