SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bikers Fellowship

NinjaLite

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinjaLite

• ChaoPuzzy1968

• redname

• lava

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was he chosen not to have limbs so he can be famous ?

how abt, Nick chose to used what he has to glorify the maker?

first time, i watch his story in my church, see the way he swim.. its so unbearable. I asked, what could possibly be worst than this? We are already given so much yet still dis-satisfied.

http://www.thelightriders.org/images/alpha.gif

was he chosen not to have limbs so he can be famous ?

everybody is born for a purpose, nobody is an accident.

Thou i can't tell you whether Nick was born like this so that he can be famous but i can tell you i certainly am sure that our God knows what He is doing.

there r some things in the world that only God knows (OGK), so sometimes its better to just trust in Him for He knows the best

no one is born handicap just so that God can glorify Himself. Its easier for God to just wipe out half the world and tell the other half to believe or perish, than to have the erroneous believed that He gave sickness or lost of limbs. Is our God so weak that He needs to make people sick or loose limbs just so that He can be glorified?

The Holy Bible says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."

It did not say, for God so loved the world that He make His children sick or crippled so that they can see His love for them after that. He gave His only begotten Son because the "fallen' world was made 'FALLEN' by someone else and the sad truth that there is no one else who could be a Perfect candidate to overcome this curse.

How we see God, the Father and Jesus, the Son directly equates to how well we stand in the midst of the storm. The question is, do you really believe it.

Edited by x_00_x

Romans 11:29 For the gifts and the calling of God is irrevocable.

no one is born handicap just so that God can glorify Himself. Its easier for God to just wipe out half the world and tell the other half to believe or perish, than to have the erroneous believed that He gave sickness or lost of limbs. Is our God so weak that He needs to make people sick or loose limbs just so that He can be glorified?

The Holy Bible says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."

It did not say, for God so loved the world that He make His children sick or crippled so that they can see His love for them after that. He gave His only begotten Son because the "fallen' world was made 'FALLEN' by someone else and the sad truth that there is no one else who could be a Perfect candidate to overcome this curse.

How we see God, the Father and Jesus, the Son directly equates to how well we stand in the midst of the storm. The question is, do you really believe it.

understand where u are coming from. There r some stuff tht's no rite or wrg but of cus to some extend lah, tht's y these things i call it OGK, its pointless to discuss so much when we dnt really know the answer or adapt it from a "school of thot". only God knows the answer for some things. :)

jus a food for thot, we talk abt giving Glory to God but i was given this "challenge" that instead of thinking of just living our lives by giving Glory to God, how abt we live our lives in such a way that it give greater Glory to Him?

The question therein lies, does He really needs to be glorified by us? As much as I know, we have done nothing close except to cause His Son to be crucified on the cross. But knowing that He has done such for me, I am greatful beyond words and that causes me to change without me being fully conscious of it.

OGK i know, and I believed He also know that His Son is the only way. So lets not forget to bring back Jesus into the equation. Human has a tendency to be a little 'self-rigteous' at times, but when we bring Jesus in, no one can boast.

The question therein lies, does He really needs to be glorified by us? As much as I know, we have done nothing close except to cause His Son to be crucified on the cross. But knowing that He has done such for me, I am greatful beyond words and that causes me to change without me being fully conscious of it.

OGK i know, and I believed He also know that His Son is the only way. So lets not forget to bring back Jesus into the equation. Human has a tendency to be a little 'self-rigteous' at times, but when we bring Jesus in, no one can boast.

i didn't say tht He needs us to give Him Glory.

if u think tht we can do nothing to give Him Glory, then y bother to worship Him, singing songs like We Will Give You Glory etc....

there's where i'm coming from. nothing to do with being self-righteous or boasting

when we worship, we give thanks for His goodness. We don't worship to get it right with Him nor glorify Him. We don't sing songs of praise to glorify Him but too thank Him and praise Him for His excellence. We cant exalt Him because we simply cant. Our words cant glorify Him, but the blessings and favour that is evident in our lives to all does give glory to His name. As the Holy Bible says, "Before Abraham was, He is" and still is. Therefore we need to ask ourselves at times, whats the purpose of our worship. What is the intention of our heart. Alot of things can be coated nicely, but ultimately its the essence that is important.

I am sorry to say, and it may sound harsh at times, but selfrighteousness has a broader spectrum than we thought. Even I sometimes fall into the trap, but thanks be to Him who reminds me of my righteousness through Him and gave me His strength to overcome.

when we worship, we give thanks for His goodness. We don't worship to get it right with Him nor glorify Him. We don't sing songs of praise to glorify Him but too thank Him and praise Him for His excellence. We cant exalt Him because we simply cant. Our words cant glorify Him, but the blessings and favour that is evident in our lives to all does give glory to His name. As the Holy Bible says, "Before Abraham was, He is" and still is. Therefore we need to ask ourselves at times, whats the purpose of our worship. What is the intention of our heart. Alot of things can be coated nicely, but ultimately its the essence that is important.

I am sorry to say, and it may sound harsh at times, but selfrighteousness has a broader spectrum than we thought. Even I sometimes fall into the trap, but thanks be to Him who reminds me of my righteousness through Him and gave me His strength to overcome.

sigh, its ok, i tink u r really far off from where i'm coming from.

this will end here :)

I'll try to make it simple.... try har, so dont blame me if its still like I am talking in some foreign language.

1. Just as an example, can we glorify the sun (i.e add anything or subtract anyting from it?)

2. Is there anything else that we can do besides receiving its energy?

3. How do you receive or harnest that energy?

I'll try to make it simple.... try har, so dont blame me if its still like I am talking in some foreign language.

1. Just as an example, can we glorify the sun (i.e add anything or subtract anyting from it?)

2. Is there anything else that we can do besides receiving its energy?

3. How do you receive or harnest that energy?

now u are making sense =)

http://www.thelightriders.org/images/alpha.gif

When I see this... reminds me of this song....

Guns N' Roses - Civil War lyrics

"What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Some men you just can't reach...

So, you get what we had here last week,

which is the way he wants it!

Well, he gets it!

N' I don't like it any more than you men." *

Is there even such things as "CIVIL WAR"?

*Getting dramatic here.*

hehehehe

:)

Anyway, this is a good platform for quik chats and friendly banters.

But there are juz some topics that needs a friendly and smiling face to say, "IMHO"

*If you know what I mean.

So...........

Who is up for the next outing again??

hehehehe.........

Outing

=======

Date: Next Fri 20th Mar

Time: 930pm

Meeting Venue: GP Esso

Purpose: Riders to Clear Carbon, Bikes to Eat Supper

Venue: Old Town Kopi at Bukit Indah

1. Ninjalite

2. Nathan (not confirm)

3. Jo (not confirm)

4. Joepele (not confirm)

It's usually not the bike, Check the Biker

so touching =)

pastor raymond is inviting Light Riders to their Permas Jaya church on 5th April. It is their 2nd years anniversary and the children are performing. They are great, having watch a glimpse of the performance last sat.

Its a sunday and the service starts at 7.30pm.. we can all meet earlier around 5.00pm for coffee first...

i definitely want to visit their church. btw, permas jaya has many nice food. Especially the restaurant on stilts facing the straits of johor overlooking Sembawang. I forgot the restaurant name liao, but we can go there for sunset dinner before attending their church. :smile:

John 15:7 (New International Version)

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

-- it's true & it really works for me. :)

Permas Jaya got nice food meh? There's some seafood restaurant there but price wise is so so. But there is one nasi lemak restaurant which is not bad.

Annotr place that you might want to consider is Johor Jaya. Got bowling somemore.

i must agree with you that God is not the cause of Nic's suffering or anyone 's suffering or handicap or pain or sickness. Nic was born with deformity due to some medical conditions & satan is the ultimate culprit.

Many times , confused christians ask God why Nic or themselves is suffering from a sickness or misfortune or problem - as if indirectly blaming God to be the cause of it. They are unaware that sufferings are caused by satan & Jesus is here to help us.

How can God help someone who is grumbling against Him & they behaves like the grumbling israelites who was rescued from slavery in Egypt in book of Exodus?

Instead, when we faced problems, we should pray , believe in Him that He will in His own time , rescue & saves us. If need be, ask your cell group to pray for your needs. Coz when 2 or more are gathered in His name, it shall be done in Heaven.

:smile:

Edited by tt6389

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

Permas Jaya got nice food meh? There's some seafood restaurant there but price wise is so so. But there is one nasi lemak restaurant which is not bad.

Annotr place that you might want to consider is Johor Jaya. Got bowling somemore.

ya, johor jaya also have many variety of nice makan. :smile:

i must agree with you that God is not the cause of Nic's suffering or anyone 's suffering or handicap or pain or sickness. Nic was born with deformity due to some medical conditions & satan is the ultimate culprit.

Many times , confused christians ask God why Nic or themselves is suffering from a sickness or misfortune or problem - as if indirectly blaming God to be the cause of it. They are unaware that sufferings are caused by satan & Jesus is here to help us.

How can God help someone who is grumbling against Him & they behaves like the grumbling israelites who was rescued from slavery in Egypt in book of Exodus?

Instead, when we faced problems, we should pray , believe in Him that He will in His own time , rescue & saves us. If need be, ask your cell group to pray for your needs. Coz when 2 or more are gathered in His name, it shall be done in Heaven.

Hmm... a better reasoning would be this:

John 9

Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind

1As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"

3"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life.

God at the end of the day is sovereign. He is Lord. He does as He please. And it pleases Him that He is able to work in our lives, for His Glory and for our blessing.

9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth,

so are my ways higher than your ways

and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:9

For whatever situation we are in, as long as we are close to God, we are blessed.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/4974036153_c36bbcded6.jpg

Life isn't all about one's self...

Guest Bite1968
Hmm... a better reasoning would be this:

John 9

Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind

1As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"

3"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life.

God at the end of the day is sovereign. He is Lord. He does as He please. And it pleases Him that He is able to work in our lives, for His Glory and for our blessing.

9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth,

so are my ways higher than your ways

and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:9

For whatever situation we are in, as long as we are close to God, we are blessed.

Good rationale!

satan is the ultimate culprit.

I rather leave him out , it not God , It's not Lucifer........... it's man himself

KJV 1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

KJV Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Give a man enough rope he'll ban(hang) himself (aka Chaopussy):cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Edited by Bite1968

I rather leave him out , it not God , It's not Lucifer........... it's man himself

tht i certainly argee. dnt everything tht went bad blame it on satan, even thou he's the bad guy but sometimes i pity him cause he's most prob the most blamed fellow in the whole wide world.

by blame him for everything, do u know tht u r glorifying him? i'll tell u guys about the rationale behind wat i've mentioned on thurs BS

I think if we were to use John 9 as the basis of our rationale for this so called 'god glorifying blindness' and again to use it to justify our cause, it would be a weak one. Take a look at what the KJV and NKJV reads that same chapter.

Putting the blame on oneself - self righteouness because you are indirectly saying Christ died in vain

By blaming satan in everything bad that happens to us certainly is giving weight to him. But are we doing the complete opposite ALL THE TIME? as in giving weight to His blessings and favour upon our lives??

Pitying Satan ? - thats dangerous. If its not for him to start the ball rolling, Adam and Eve will probably still be plugging the fruits from the tree of life. And everyday we would be running to Daddy for His story telling time.

Good think happen, praise God. Bad thing happen, say God works in mysterious ways. Thats nonsense! Might as well just say that God disguise Himself as the snake to start the ball rolling, and that the world is simply too good and not exciting enough for Him. He must make it fallen so that He can be glorified.

Guest Bite1968
did both of u happen to go to melaka on sunday? i saw a v-strom pass by me. looks rather short and back view look like both of u. didn't get to see the color thou

9am headed to mersing, jemalung(ate wanton noodle, egg and coffee), kahang(eat durian along the roadside 2small red meat and 1yellow meat for RM16-small but very tasty:cheeky:) , kluang then NSHW. Bukit Indah for afternoon tea. Kahang the entrance of Eduro Rompin 56km.

We saw alot of V-strom, I think at least 4. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Clear carbon is what speed? My phantom ride at 120 already pistons flying out. :(

at 120, it will only clear some dust bro. You need to rev the bike higher. Having said that, phantom can only go so fast, so don't bother lah. Just enjoy the ride.

at 120, it will only clear some dust bro. You need to rev the bike higher. Having said that, phantom can only go so fast, so don't bother lah. Just enjoy the ride.

Still can lah ..... Phantom go 120 km/h @ 3rd or 4th gear loh :cheeky:

Sure clear carbon ...... :cheers:

today is a better day than yesterday and the day before