SBF SkipperNet Cafe 2008

Guest BearBug

thought last sat say goin?? then i wait n wait... jsn also never call me......make me wait n wait....

i oso waited & waited. oso nv call mi.. tts y nv go .. :lol:

• Replies 5.6k

i'm so...sorry ah i try to ask xue to make her time free lor~ hope she's free on this coming friday afternoon lolx :sweat:

JsN®

Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

JsN Power Tuning ~Andorsed By NOS Power System~

A single tree can't make a forest, work together as a forest

eh guys noe how much a pair of metzeler(dunno how to spell) tyre cost??

someone quote me 100 for a pair....can change?

michelin pilot sport liao lah... :lol:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/ronnyz/img4632dd74849fe.jpg

eh guys noe how much a pair of metzeler(dunno how to spell) tyre cost??

someone quote me 100 for a pair....can change?

I think is a bit Expensive.. Cos i change my rear tyre for only less than $50... So simple calculation oso can say it is expensive.. Cos front tyre is suppose to be cheaper..

Daniel Chew

Hp: 98300900

Call me if u need any help for the following services.

Air conditioning services

Renovation services

Handy man services

I think is a bit Expensive.. Cos i change my rear tyre for only less than $50... So simple calculation oso can say it is expensive.. Cos front tyre is suppose to be cheaper..

oh... then can u guys recommend me long lastin n cheap one?? :D

n where to get it??

http://www.geocities.com/dennisang83/pic.jpg

rides since Jan 02 - June 07 (retired fr riding...)

oh insane and ur friend need any skipper stuff? name it here and see whether we can help you find...coz skippy sefra just scrap and i remove alot of spare part from her bike

eh who_noe skippy got the front wind screen but the windscreen broke need to get a new one but the full bracket is still there..i remove liao if you wan ask from her and of coz if fit ur bike then cheap cheap sell u lolx... :lol:

JsN®

Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

oh insane and ur friend need any skipper stuff? name it here and see whether we can help you find...coz skippy sefra just scrap and i remove alot of spare part from her bike

eh who_noe skippy got the front wind screen but the windscreen broke need to get a new one but the full bracket is still there..i remove liao if you wan ask from her and of coz if fit ur bike then cheap cheap sell u lolx... :lol:

how can hers fitted ont o mine?i maybe going to tong aik to scout stuff tml.....maybe not fitting cos i found some place to put my road tax n season parking already

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

ya. got lots of parts.

2 brand new parts i've got is belt and auto-clutch.

i'll come out with the full list soon

btw, thanx jsn and xue for your help today :D

thanx so much for helping so much. :smile: wah, i cannot imagine without you 2 helping me :sweat:

ya. got lots of parts.

2 brand new parts i've got is belt and auto-clutch.

i'll come out with the full list soon

btw, thanx jsn and xue for your help today :D

thanx so much for helping so much. :smile: wah, i cannot imagine without you 2 helping me :sweat:

u welcome :smile:

haha u also got treat us makan mah

hehe

JsN®

wah liew never call me!! i also wan go.....

btw wat parts u all took fr her?

we took out CDI,recificer,belt,auto clutch plate (the whole thing) and carbuator with jet needle and the cable connect with it.

hmm...still got wat ah? oh i took the water batt and xue take the brake lever lor

i think those expensive one all took out liao and at skippy there liao

wan seat i think can go to bukit batok there and get but the seat not in v.gd just normal and 1 small hole to wat skippy say

left at the bike shop nv take...i dun think will go back and take lor abit paiseh lolx

cheer~

the water batt v.fun to play with

lolx nv have a batt with water before now i got a chance to play liao lolx

JsN®

we took out CDI,recificer,belt,auto clutch plate (the whole thing) and carbuator with jet needle and the cable connect with it.

hmm...still got wat ah? oh i took the water batt and xue take the brake lever lor

wan seat i think can go to bukit batok there and get but the seat not in v.gd just normal and 1 small hole to wat skippy say

left at the bike shop nv take...i dun think will go back and take lor abit paiseh lolx

cheer~

i oso wan the water batt,u wan i give u lor,i god no use for it sia.i oso have 1 CDI n 1 front panel.tat damn bearbug ask me give him in the end he disappear into thin air liao......go NS already dun noe wat is internet liao :lol:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

i oso wan the water batt,u wan i give u lor,i god no use for it sia.i oso have 1 CDI n 1 front panel.tat damn bearbug ask me give him in the end he disappear into thin air liao......go NS already dun noe wat is internet liao :lol:

haha u got wat front panel? skipper or sefra?

JsN®

cheer~

still got one IU leh.

wah liew never call me!! i also wan go.....

btw wat parts u all took fr her?

basically .................. jsn almost TEAR DOWN the whole bike.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

don anyhow play leh.. later anyhow place sometimes the water will leak abit 1 .. den later got free hair perm.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheer~

how much u goin to sell??? mayb gonna take a few fr u.. in gd condition????oh ya got fering??

but all are sefera parts .. not all r compatible..told by my bikeshop mechanics.. y u wan fering? the fering 1 side left on my vehicle.. i don even noe ware to throw.. u wan ah? give u lah.. the paint quite new oso..anyway u ridding skipper, tts a sefera fering... don even noe y jsn go & tear down the fering.. :sian:

haha u got wat front panel? skipper or sefra?

sefra

but all are sefera parts .. not all r compatible..told by my bikeshop mechanics.. y u wan fering? the fering 1 side left on my vehicle.. i don even noe ware to throw.. u wan ah? give u lah.. the paint quite new oso..anyway u ridding skipper, tts a sefera fering... don even noe y jsn go & tear down the fering.. :sian:

fering not i wan.. my help help cos his crack...eh then how??

the parts can fit????