SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SkipperNet Cafe 2008

Guest BearBug

thought last sat say goin?? then i wait n wait... jsn also never call me......make me wait n wait....

i oso waited & waited. oso nv call mi.. tts y nv go .. :lol:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm so...sorry ah i try to ask xue to make her time free lor~ hope she's free on this coming friday afternoon lolx :sweat:

JsN®

Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

JsN Power Tuning ~Andorsed By NOS Power System~

A single tree can't make a forest, work together as a forest

eh guys noe how much a pair of metzeler(dunno how to spell) tyre cost??

someone quote me 100 for a pair....can change?

michelin pilot sport liao lah... :lol:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/ronnyz/img4632dd74849fe.jpg

eh guys noe how much a pair of metzeler(dunno how to spell) tyre cost??

someone quote me 100 for a pair....can change?

I think is a bit Expensive.. Cos i change my rear tyre for only less than $50... So simple calculation oso can say it is expensive.. Cos front tyre is suppose to be cheaper..

Cheers

Daniel Chew

Hp: 98300900

Call me if u need any help for the following services.

Air conditioning services

Renovation services

Handy man services

I think is a bit Expensive.. Cos i change my rear tyre for only less than $50... So simple calculation oso can say it is expensive.. Cos front tyre is suppose to be cheaper..

Cheers

oh... then can u guys recommend me long lastin n cheap one?? :D

n where to get it??

http://www.geocities.com/dennisang83/pic.jpg

rides since Jan 02 - June 07 (retired fr riding...)

oh insane and ur friend need any skipper stuff? name it here and see whether we can help you find...coz skippy sefra just scrap and i remove alot of spare part from her bike

eh who_noe skippy got the front wind screen but the windscreen broke need to get a new one but the full bracket is still there..i remove liao if you wan ask from her and of coz if fit ur bike then cheap cheap sell u lolx... :lol:

JsN®

Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

oh insane and ur friend need any skipper stuff? name it here and see whether we can help you find...coz skippy sefra just scrap and i remove alot of spare part from her bike

eh who_noe skippy got the front wind screen but the windscreen broke need to get a new one but the full bracket is still there..i remove liao if you wan ask from her and of coz if fit ur bike then cheap cheap sell u lolx... :lol:

how can hers fitted ont o mine?i maybe going to tong aik to scout stuff tml.....maybe not fitting cos i found some place to put my road tax n season parking already

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

ya. got lots of parts.

2 brand new parts i've got is belt and auto-clutch.

i'll come out with the full list soon

btw, thanx jsn and xue for your help today :D

thanx so much for helping so much. :smile: wah, i cannot imagine without you 2 helping me :sweat:

ya. got lots of parts.

2 brand new parts i've got is belt and auto-clutch.

i'll come out with the full list soon

btw, thanx jsn and xue for your help today :D

thanx so much for helping so much. :smile: wah, i cannot imagine without you 2 helping me :sweat:

u welcome :smile:

haha u also got treat us makan mah

hehe

JsN®

wah liew never call me!! i also wan go.....

btw wat parts u all took fr her?

we took out CDI,recificer,belt,auto clutch plate (the whole thing) and carbuator with jet needle and the cable connect with it.

hmm...still got wat ah? oh i took the water batt and xue take the brake lever lor

i think those expensive one all took out liao and at skippy there liao

wan seat i think can go to bukit batok there and get but the seat not in v.gd just normal and 1 small hole to wat skippy say

left at the bike shop nv take...i dun think will go back and take lor abit paiseh lolx

cheer~

the water batt v.fun to play with

lolx nv have a batt with water before now i got a chance to play liao lolx

JsN®

we took out CDI,recificer,belt,auto clutch plate (the whole thing) and carbuator with jet needle and the cable connect with it.

hmm...still got wat ah? oh i took the water batt and xue take the brake lever lor

wan seat i think can go to bukit batok there and get but the seat not in v.gd just normal and 1 small hole to wat skippy say

left at the bike shop nv take...i dun think will go back and take lor abit paiseh lolx

cheer~

i oso wan the water batt,u wan i give u lor,i god no use for it sia.i oso have 1 CDI n 1 front panel.tat damn bearbug ask me give him in the end he disappear into thin air liao......go NS already dun noe wat is internet liao :lol:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

i oso wan the water batt,u wan i give u lor,i god no use for it sia.i oso have 1 CDI n 1 front panel.tat damn bearbug ask me give him in the end he disappear into thin air liao......go NS already dun noe wat is internet liao :lol:

haha u got wat front panel? skipper or sefra?

JsN®

cheer~

still got one IU leh.

wah liew never call me!! i also wan go.....

btw wat parts u all took fr her?

basically .................. jsn almost TEAR DOWN the whole bike.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

don anyhow play leh.. later anyhow place sometimes the water will leak abit 1 .. den later got free hair perm.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheer~

how much u goin to sell??? mayb gonna take a few fr u.. in gd condition????oh ya got fering??

how much u goin to sell??? mayb gonna take a few fr u.. in gd condition????oh ya got fering??

but all are sefera parts .. not all r compatible..told by my bikeshop mechanics.. y u wan fering? the fering 1 side left on my vehicle.. i don even noe ware to throw.. u wan ah? give u lah.. the paint quite new oso..anyway u ridding skipper, tts a sefera fering... don even noe y jsn go & tear down the fering.. :sian:

haha u got wat front panel? skipper or sefra?

sefra

but all are sefera parts .. not all r compatible..told by my bikeshop mechanics.. y u wan fering? the fering 1 side left on my vehicle.. i don even noe ware to throw.. u wan ah? give u lah.. the paint quite new oso..anyway u ridding skipper, tts a sefera fering... don even noe y jsn go & tear down the fering.. :sian:

fering not i wan.. my help help cos his crack...eh then how??

the parts can fit????