SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SkipperNet Cafe 2008

Guest BearBug

Guest daprei81

last time i 1st time ride a skipper borrowed by a fren, the brakes oso all press liao mus manual release 1.. hehe...

fix skipper alignment dono how much.. i noe how to fix it.. wan mi to help b4 u bring to bikeshop?? or if u oredy settled den :cheer:

hehe.. haven settle... u know ar... paiseh lei... :sweat: wad is ur sos number??? pm me lei....hehe... :D :D i treat u dinner la... :D

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehe.. haven settle... u know ar... paiseh lei... :sweat: wad is ur sos number??? pm me lei....hehe... :D :D i treat u dinner la... :D

u god so good treat her dinner 1 meh?tml BBQ u take few satay give her than tell her is her dinner is it? :eek:

*disappear from skipper net*

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

no prob.. hehe. will try to help whenever possible..

even satays oso don mind lah.. :lol: i don expect anyting 1.. :p jus finding chances to tear bike again.. :D

Guest daprei81
u god so good treat her dinner 1 meh?tml BBQ u take few satay give her than tell her is her dinner is it? :eek:

*disappear from skipper net*

:p anyway bbq im not going... :p

Guest daprei81
no prob.. hehe. will try to help whenever possible..

even satays oso don mind lah.. :lol: i don expect anyting 1.. :p jus finding chances to tear bike again.. :D

wah!!! fierce... :giddy: :giddy: (den let me think 1st...hehe) :D joking la... tks for ur help...

wah!!! fierce... :giddy: :giddy: (den let me think 1st...hehe) :D joking la... tks for ur help...

i oso joking only.. keke.. cos wan to fix alignment hav to dismental quite mani tings mah.... especially skipper got alot of screws 1.. :weep:

helo!!! need a help from all the skippers out there.... i saw a post by sportee tat setting up a post on FAQ on runners... i think tat a good idea cos every now n then pple come ask about runners n skippers.so can u skippers riders get a list of FAQ tat new comers will always ask than i gather it up n make it sticky......

thanks for all ur help :bounce:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

i got extra signal light and the horn button

hmm..i need to see ur bike then can help u mah -_-"

hope u r fine~ take care ah~

JsN®

Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

JsN Power Tuning ~Andorsed By NOS Power System~

A single tree can't make a forest, work together as a forest

Guest daprei81
i got extra signal light and the horn button

hmm..i need to see ur bike then can help u mah -_-"

hope u r fine~ take care ah~

ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too late.. i go change le..... :weep: :weep: :weep:

Didn't know ur bike got into accident leh...it look fine yesterday hor...better ride safely! Or ask ur boy boy buy u new bike lor! :lol:

Aiya,thats the general Idea mah..... whatever things is about to spoil or dun like,go crash crash abit then can have excuse to ask boy boy to but mah....... :lol: :lol: :lol: But anyway she is atill very fierce when she is on her bike ,,,same same like Ms Snow....

Anger is like a cloud,the more angry you are the more it clouds your vision

hahaha.... so paparay.... i dun really like my bike i trash liaw you wanna buy me an atlantic? hahahahaha.....

daprei, didn't know your bike accident also cos didn't seem like it! take care lah!

Aiya,thats the general Idea mah..... whatever things is about to spoil or dun like,go crash crash abit then can have excuse to ask boy boy to but mah....... :lol: :lol: :lol: But anyway she is atill very fierce when she is on her bike ,,,same same like Ms Snow....

haha then i can keep my signal light for myself liao :lol:

JsN®

Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

hahaha.... so paparay.... i dun really like my bike i trash liaw you wanna buy me an atlantic? hahahahaha.....

daprei, didn't know your bike accident also cos didn't seem like it! take care lah!

Sorry you have to ask your Anchor Darling to buy for you not me :lol: :lol: :lol: already got darling ,.still got cheek to come and ask me to buy for you? seow ah... :lol:

Anger is like a cloud,the more angry you are the more it clouds your vision

:p anyway bbq im not going... :p

hmmm,some1 say BBQ not going leh,how come i saw u coming? :confused: :sian: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm,some1 say BBQ not going leh,how come i saw u coming? :confused: :sian: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dun like tat lah, people go support support mah. :smile:

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

Guest daprei81

wei!! i where got fierce?? ms snow den fierce lei... :D

eh anyone know where to buy a new/2nd hand exhaust for skipper (is the same for other piaggio scooter e.g x9???)

but wat's the price? i ask original new one abt $170 and bike shop 2nd hand quote $70

my one break into two pieces!!!! coz the screw drop...now park at bukit batok coz the sound is like aeroplane too loud liao cannot ride home...

if not have to go scrapyard again and get those old one at cheap price

then must ask xue help again~ :lol:

JsN®

testing 123? anyone lolx

JsN®

eh anyone know where to buy a new/2nd hand exhaust for skipper (is the same for other piaggio scooter e.g x9???)

but wat's the price? i ask original new one abt $170 and bike shop 2nd hand quote $70

my one break into two pieces!!!! coz the screw drop...now park at bukit batok coz the sound is like aeroplane too loud liao cannot ride home...

if not have to go scrapyard again and get those old one at cheap price

then must ask xue help again~ :lol:

GO get some1 to weld it back lor... RIde with the broken exhaust.. Power..

I kanna once... Ride all the way from wdland Custom all the way hme... All cars bikes pass me was looking at me.. How come my bike so NOISY??

the small little connector from the engine to the muffler is ard $15? then add a little bit of money for welding, the exhaust can use again liaoz..

If u wan to go find the exhaust pipe, then sell me ur old muffler..

Cheers

Daniel Chew

Hp: 98300900

Call me if u need any help for the following services.

Air conditioning services

Renovation services

Handy man services

Ther is this workshop beside Guan Hoe Chong at Serangoon Rd doing alot of skippers, vespas n hexagon mayb u can get the exhuast ther...

The way they spray the old vespas,skippers n hexagon also very gd make them look so new....

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/spy622/siggy-1.jpg

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5958/userbar133749dj2.gif

testing 123? anyone lolx

Go back to the place you got your fairly lah, cheap right???

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

oh my exhaust is the head there not the connector that why hard sia...shit one today i go for welding...push the bike for few km sweat sia~ lucky today sch early release...but still the welding guy say only temporany coz the metal too soft...and hard to weld the whole thing back so he only weld the part and the another part which got screw to connnector one...now still got some hole but i use the steel to hold it liao...can last for few months i believe...hehe but still need to change one lor... :smile: lucky can ride and meet u all on the outing...

JsN®