SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SkipperNet Cafe 2008

Guest BearBug

oh my exhaust is the head there not the connector that why hard sia...shit one today i go for welding...push the bike for few km sweat sia~ lucky today sch early release...but still the welding guy say only temporany coz the metal too soft...and hard to weld the whole thing back so he only weld the part and the another part which got screw to connnector one...now still got some hole but i use the steel to hold it liao...can last for few months i believe...hehe but still need to change one lor... :smile: lucky can ride and meet u all on the outing...

Remember my friend workshop, go to him. he might be able to help you :cheer:

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi, frenz. Thinking of getting a skipper. Ask some very silly questions. What's the 2T/4T u mentioned? What's the difference? Someone said if the engine is 4-stroke, then dun need 2T/4T. The new model of skipper is 4-stroke, rite? Any one knows the price of a new skipper(OTR) or a used one within 5 yrs.

hi, frenz. Thinking of getting a skipper. Ask some very silly questions. What's the 2T/4T u mentioned? What's the difference? Someone said if the engine is 4-stroke, then dun need 2T/4T. The new model of skipper is 4-stroke, rite? Any one knows the price of a new skipper(OTR) or a used one within 5 yrs.

someone selling 2nd hand new skipper for $2k go find in the classifieds adv

hmm.... 4stroke no need 2T but need 4T and 2stroke need 2T no need 4T

2t need to add into the 2stroke as lub constantly but 4stroke bike just need to fill the engine with 4T and can last for month no need to see 2T smoke coming out...

eh i just now nv go out leh i nv wear progrip today also...i think u saw either my friend or other ppl lor...coz i remember i got two friend also black skipper....

my hse now got another guy buy gold colour skipper haha wanna play with me liao...

JsN®

Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

JsN Power Tuning ~Andorsed By NOS Power System~

A single tree can't make a forest, work together as a forest

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help her?

i've viewed a skipper and i need some advice

1. the kickstart does not work at all. should i be concerned and how much would it cost to repair it (electric starter is in pretty good condition)

2. the front brake still works but seems very very stiff. how much would it cost to fix it?

3. whats the average mileage for skippers?

4. where is a good place to bring my scooter to repair in the west?

5. how long does the chain belt last?

6. how much 2t does a skipper consume?

7. whats the top speed for a skipper? the guy says maximum he has gone is about 70.

8. what regular maintenance is required?

sorry to ask so many things, but this is my first bike and really dont want the guy to take advantage of me esp since im a girl. he asked for 300 bucks.

thanks loads...

Well, maybe she can come to our next up coming outing and she can ask questions on skipper and who_noe she might consider other scooter instead of skipper. :smile:

Can ask Babychronic, Xue or Jsn if they are going in the next outing. And can compare the bike u had viewed with their bikes. :smile:

I sent my Hexagon for servicing at Lee Huat Motor somewhere near Bukit Panjang and Teck Whye located in the west. There is an old mechanic there always on the left side of the shop, he is best among all and i can said expert in Vespa and auto-scooter. But they use orginal parts and might be abit more expensive.

Example are belt. My normal servicing for changing gear oil and spark plug cost me $9.80.

So, do join us in the outing and shoot all the ??? there. :smile:

hope u guys/gals can help me out with this...

tot of sending my skipper125 for engine work, in another word overhaul..

wat need to be changed? and where/how much?

hmm...that depend on the motorshop and wat need to be change

sometime no need fully overhaul just need to change piston ring if you piston is still in gd condition

of coz if you wan more gd condition then change the piston + ring + cylinder then comfirm ur bike best liao

of coz you need to service ur carbuator and other minor stuff which is cheap enough

full overhaul + servicing may cost up to $200 - $400

partially overhaul + servicing $150 or should not more than $250

example changing of belt,tyre,sparksplug,piston,piston ring,cylinder and some other part which may need to change...)

can be done in most motorshop around the island but recommend from some member is sunrise,th,traffic motor and one near desker road got alot of skippers one abt 15 or more skipper park there...

JsN®

Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

thanx alot!!! ... really need those info :cheer: :cheer:

welcome welcome

hahaha :cheer: :smile:

JsN®

Hey ppl,

how much does a skipper 125 cost if its more than 3rd 4th hand liao?? And if i wanna buy a skipper, wad i must i look out for? [blur:670f675fae][/blur:670f675fae]

Cost not more than $500

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

how much is the magnetic coil for skipper125?

:cry: :weep: :cry: :weep:

Original is $80 juz for the coil.. Can look for 2nd hand ard...

Price not inclusive of workmanship..

Cheers

Daniel Chew

Hp: 98300900

Call me if u need any help for the following services.

Air conditioning services

Renovation services

Handy man services

Hey ppl,

how much does a skipper 125 cost if its more than 3rd 4th hand liao?? And if i wanna buy a skipper, wad i must i look out for? [blur:f218d7546e][/blur:f218d7546e]

more den 3 or 4 hand to mi its stil v new leh.. mine is oredy the 2 digit owner liao..

more den 3 or 4 hand to mi its stil v new leh.. mine is oredy the 2 digit owner liao..

where have you gone????

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

where have you gone????

yesterday on the road i saw another MIA rider......daprei81

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

Any one noe the price of a brand new skipper st 125/150 (4 stroke)? Heard that the fuel comsuption of the old 2 stroke one is very high, how abt the new one?

The last time i ask was $5150

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

as long as the engine is in gd condition

dun mind paying abit more and you can get more stuff...

any question wanna ask directly PM me include of repairing

or can ask xue and babychronic

lolx

JsN®

wah!!! need to announce 1 meh... :giddy:

Long time no see you mah :smile: Btw, you still confirm on the Europa outing?

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875