SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SkipperNet Cafe 2008

Guest BearBug

fering not i wan.. my help help cos his crack...eh then how??

the parts can fit????

wad toking u ? .. oni certain parts can fit .. depends

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wad toking u ? .. oni certain parts can fit .. depends

LOL.... guess i was still sleepin when i reply u............ :lol: :lol:

actually is my frend who wan the fering.....

http://www.geocities.com/dennisang83/pic.jpg

rides since Jan 02 - June 07 (retired fr riding...)

Guest daprei81

hehe.. i 1 2 thank the dunno wad UXXXX riding X9 for starting my bike for me... hehe... tks.. really very coincident lei.. he is staying the same block as my mum.... at jurong east... i oso dun regconise him.. its him who ask me am i from the sbf scooter forum de.. hehe... so heng... tks... :smile:

hehe.. i 1 2 thank the dunno wad UXXXX riding X9 for starting my bike for me... hehe... tks.. really very coincident lei.. he is staying the same block as my mum.... at jurong east... i oso dun regconise him.. its him who ask me am i from the sbf scooter forum de.. hehe... so heng... tks... :smile:
wah,u so famous tat pple noe u sia. :btw: wat wrong wif ur bike?

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

Guest daprei81
wah,u so famous tat pple noe u sia. :btw: wat wrong wif ur bike?

ya lor.. the ugliest ger in the forum ma.... thats y ppl reg me... :sian: :sian:

my bike.... cannot electric start lor... got to kick start... & very difficult to kick start oso... :giddy:

ya lor.. the ugliest ger in the forum ma.... thats y ppl reg me... :sian: :sian:

my bike.... cannot electric start lor... got to kick start... & very difficult to kick start oso... :giddy:

eh,cannot electric start mean either spark plug time to change or no battery liao....better go check it out ah......... :smile: [/b]

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

eh,cannot electric start mean either spark plug time to change or no battery liao....better go check it out ah......... :smile: [/b]

or could be CDI spoil also. I kena once before.

Hi daprei81,

Its me the one who helped you start your bike this morning.... :smile: I understand that you got starting problem for your bike especially during rainy days... hai...its always the problem for older auto scoots. I dun really understand why but it happen to my former PGO Galaxy90 also... the trick is to pump the kick start several times by doing vigorous half kicks... then follow by one or two full kicks the engine should be able to start up.... I used to kick my PGO Galaxy90 for one hour plus before getting it started... :sweat: ... good luck to you... :pray:

Hi daprei81,

Its me the one who helped you start your bike this morning.... :smile: I understand that you got starting problem for your bike especially during rainy days... hai...its always the problem for older auto scoots. I dun really understand why but it happen to my former PGO Galaxy90 also... the trick is to pump the kick start several times by doing vigorous half kicks... then follow by one or two full kicks the engine should be able to start up.... I used to kick my PGO Galaxy90 for one hour plus before getting it started... :sweat: ... good luck to you... :pray:

the world indeed is beri small :lol:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/ronnyz/img4632dd74849fe.jpg

the world indeed is beri small :lol:

Ya lor... its a small world indeed ... :smile: :btw: I could recognise daprei81 because she and marvy sat at the table next to mine at Jln Kayu's macdonald ... I guessed that I am always too quiet during outings that people seldom notice my presence... :weep:

last time my sparks plug spoil, kick oso cannot start le..

but got 1 time my bike used to cannot press start oso, everyday must kick start.. den is szwd help mi find out the prob 1.. i went to his work plc, he help mi find a new regulator & change the old 1 for mi.. its tt ting spoil tt oways nv generate electricity to my battery..tts y oways no batt cant press start got to kick. now okie oredy.. but tt time dono y went jb with them on the way home cannot press start..dono its the bike too cold or wad..but come back spore liao den back to normal again.. siao siao 1. :pity:

Ya lor... its a small world indeed ... :smile: :btw: I could recognise daprei81 because she and marvy sat at the table next to mine at Jln Kayu's macdonald ... I guessed that I am always too quiet during outings that people seldom notice my presence... :weep:

no lah... becos huh too many X9 liao...

if u ride the lao kok kok Vespa huh... sure ppl recognise u one... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*faster run away.... gonna kanna humptum liao... :giddy: *

Access to the photos Vypower collection,

Visit...

Here

Everytime u pump V-Power,

Remember MarVyPower!!!

LOL.... guess i was still sleepin when i reply u............ :lol: :lol:

actually is my frend who wan the fering.....

ic.. sefera fering u wan?.. left side oni.. 1 piece.. i pass it to u ..

no lah... becos huh too many X9 liao...

if u ride the lao kok kok Vespa huh... sure ppl recognise u one... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*faster run away.... gonna kanna humptum liao... :giddy: *

i admit mine is a lao kok kok vespa leh :p :D .a lousy vespa which can go between the 2 stone pillar not like some 1 HAVE TO REMOVE SIDE BOXES than can go

hahah all suan here suan there

hahaha

daprei u better call me up and let me see ur bike problem

if not hard to solve it

when ur bike is problem is solve u will like it much more than now~

tml i will be free after 4pm coz galaxsmithkline ppl coming my hse take panadol sample.

i stay jurong west near near one

JsN®

Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

JsN Power Tuning ~Andorsed By NOS Power System~

A single tree can't make a forest, work together as a forest

Guest daprei81

hehe.. paiseh.. didnt know u got go outing with us before.... :sweat:

Guest daprei81
hahah all suan here suan there

hahaha

daprei u better call me up and let me see ur bike problem

if not hard to solve it

when ur bike is problem is solve u will like it much more than now~

tml i will be free after 4pm coz galaxsmithkline ppl coming my hse take panadol sample.

i stay jurong west near near one

ops!! paiseh.. didnt come her for a long time.. so dunno u post....

haiz.... think dun need to c u le la.. got to c motor diam le....

today skidded... trying to avoid 1 bike.... left hand side of my bike bcome cat le.... signal light switch... go into the handle..cannot use... horn.... button oso 'duan' le.... thinnk have to go down to bike shop to repair it... btw.... scrap yard can get the cover or not huh.... the left hand side oso become cat le..... i dun 1 2 respray lei..... :D

ic.. sefera fering u wan?.. left side oni.. 1 piece.. i pass it to u ..

i ask my fred first... cos hes the one who wan.. not me....n i also dunno which one he wan..... :smile:

http://www.geocities.com/dennisang83/pic.jpg

rides since Jan 02 - June 07 (retired fr riding...)

ops!! paiseh.. didnt come her for a long time.. so dunno u post....

haiz.... think dun need to c u le la.. got to c motor diam le....

today skidded... trying to avoid 1 bike.... left hand side of my bike bcome cat le.... signal light switch... go into the handle..cannot use... horn.... button oso 'duan' le.... thinnk have to go down to bike shop to repair it... btw.... scrap yard can get the cover or not huh.... the left hand side oso become cat le..... i dun 1 2 respray lei..... :D

got injure?.. ur horn broken, ask jsn , c he still hav spare 1 o not.. tt time took fr skippy sefera.. dono can fit into skipper mah..

i ask my fred first... cos hes the one who wan.. not me....n i also dunno which one he wan..... :smile:

no prob.. jus let mi noe anytime u wan it.. ;)

Guest daprei81

got injure?.. ur horn broken, ask jsn , c he still hav spare 1 o not.. tt time took fr skippy sefera.. dono can fit into skipper mah..

hehe.. got big problem.. my horn broke, the signal oso spoil.... my alignment oso 'wai' liao got to adjust back.. my paint work.. left hand side oso cannot make it le.... my rear brake press already stuck... have to manually release it back.... hmmmmm.... last but not least... most happy things is that.. the bike still can ride lei..... hehe... :sweat: :sweat:

hehe.. got big problem.. my horn broke, the signal oso spoil.... my alignment oso 'wai' liao got to adjust back.. my paint work.. left hand side oso cannot make it le.... my rear brake press already stuck... have to manually release it back.... hmmmmm.... last but not least... most happy things is that.. the bike still can ride lei..... hehe... :sweat: :sweat:

at least ur safe and not hurt :thumb:

ride safely ... :)

:cool: rempiticon #76

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/photos/LG8O8616.jpg

last time i 1st time ride a skipper borrowed by a fren, the brakes oso all press liao mus manual release 1.. hehe...

fix skipper alignment dono how much.. i noe how to fix it.. wan mi to help b4 u bring to bikeshop?? or if u oredy settled den :cheer: