SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Choppers/Cruisers/Bobbers INVITATION...

armofpeace

Hi hi...Everyone...

Here's an invitation to all those who are riding a Chopper/Cruiser/Bobber and it may be a Harley or Metric, it's open to all...

The venue is at Yuhua CC at Jurong East, time will be from 2pm onwards and the date is on the 21st of June 2008 (Saturday)...

The organiser at first organised a Rock Band show but thought that it would be great to add the Choppers/Cruisers/Bobbers as exhibits as well as to promote the Low Rider Culture....

Hope that YOU and all of YOUR FRIENDS can show up and be part of this event and by the way, just for your information, an all FEMALE BIKE group called PUTERI BIKERS have already signed-up...

To confirm your attendance, please do email to the main organiser at:- [email protected]

Thank you all for your kind attention and hope to see you there ya...Cheers...

BandAttackPosterchoppers.jpg

:cool:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dun think there will be beer at a CC right?

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

Sorry for going off-topic but 'PUTERI BIKERS' is a bunch of female bikers on cruiser? Just curious. :cheeky:

I onli saw female bikers on superbike/S4/1000cc/scooter/x1/phatom but cruiser400c above bike so far never see lel.:shades: :nobuaya: :smile:

Cheers bro. Ride Safe Be Safe Always.:angel: :angel:

dun think there will be beer at a CC right?

Hi hi...Lunloon...Yes you are definitely right, no beers coz this event will be held in a CC and it's just their policy....

yea beer would be great. *burrrpppp*

Hi hi..Lovebelow...Sorry bro, don't think there'll be any *burrrppp* for this time round, but i betcha it'll sure will be a happening one with the rock bands and girlies all over, hehehehe...

Sorry for going off-topic but 'PUTERI BIKERS' is a bunch of female bikers on cruiser? Just curious. :cheeky:

Hi hi...Nights...The FEMALE RIDERS aren't on cruisers but they are all on Sportbikes and it was the organisers that invited them to spice up the event coz i'm sure it'll be a colorful event with the cruisers and female riders side by side, huh???....

LOL. We are all curious so thanks for bein the one to ask. :angel:

Hi hi...Hagar...I guess the answer to Nights is the same to your question too...Anyway, i've attended plenty of events but very rarely i see a huge group of Female riders getting involved but rather, they are just pillions... So, if this event can gather them Female riders and us cruiser riders together, i don't see any harm in it but it's more exciting instead...Won't you agree with me bro or you feel likewise???....

I onli saw female bikers on superbike/S4/1000cc/scooter/x1/phatom but cruiser400c above bike so far never see lel.:shades: :nobuaya: :smile:

Hi hi...ShadowClassics97...Yes, you are truly correct, i myself very rarely see Female riders on cruiser bikes but more likely on Sportsbikes unlike those few Female Harley riders lah...But i guess we as guys won't mind a huge group of ladies on bikes to be side by side with us and displaying each our lovely assets, huh???....Heheheheh....

Hi hi...Hagar...I guess the answer to Nights is the same to your question too...Anyway, i've attended plenty of events but very rarely i see a huge group of Female riders getting involved but rather, they are just pillions... So, if this event can gather them Female riders and us cruiser riders together, i don't see any harm in it but it's more exciting instead...Won't you agree with me bro or you feel likewise???....

Haha you always take things the wrong way. My wife is a femail rider why would I see any harm in it?

Haha you always take things the wrong way. My wife is a femail rider why would I see any harm in it?

Haha...Then why the queries my good friend???...My wife's too a rider....I guess the best way to put across is, are they riding cruisers???...And the answer would be, NO they are not, they are riding SportsBikes but the novelty of them is that it's an all-Female group...And the organiser thought it might be a good attraction to have them and us cruisers together....So, i guess the air is cleared...Cheers...

Hi hi..Lovebelow...Sorry bro, don't think there'll be any *burrrppp* for this time round, but i betcha it'll sure will be a happening one with the rock bands and girlies all over, hehehehe...

haha i understand bro. no drink and drive anyway. else you all will be riding like a ghost rider. lol. anyway, rock bands? cool stuff. wish my band could perform for these kinda events. bikes and rock music. rocks!!

haha i understand bro. no drink and drive anyway. else you all will be riding like a ghost rider. lol. anyway, rock bands? cool stuff. wish my band could perform for these kinda events. bikes and rock music. rocks!!

Hi Hi...Lovebelow...You can say that again bro...Why don't you email to the organiser and ask if your band can perform on that day too???...The email address is [email protected], good luck bro...Cheers...

so how, any brothers going?

My Rides:

Hi to all bros, basically it is a a rock gig. But my friend who help to organise this gig was inviting those cruisers, bobbers and choppers to come down and gather parking thier bike in the entrance as part of the gathering while at the same time exhibiting their bikes while enjoying the music. Personally I thought this is a good idea coz it give us a reason to be together and being appreciated by those rockers who love thing kinda bike. There is no pogram or watsover. The gig start at 2pm till late 10pm. You can loiter around, talk ****, watch the concert, smoke or anything. Its a free and easy.

Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse behind.

Hi to all bros, basically it is a a rock gig. But my friend who help to organise this gig was inviting those cruisers, bobbers and choppers to come down and gather parking thier bike in the entrance as part of the gathering while at the same time exhibiting their bikes while enjoying the music. Personally I thought this is a good idea coz it give us a reason to be together and being appreciated by those rockers who love thing kinda bike. There is no pogram or watsover. The gig start at 2pm till late 10pm. You can loiter around, talk ****, watch the concert, smoke or anything. Its a free and easy.

so which is the main event? the rock band? the girls bikers? or the choppers /cruisers / bobbers?

I think for most of us, the main draw to this gig will most probably be the babes on bikes..:D

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

so which is the main event? the rock band? the girls bikers? or the choppers /cruisers / bobbers?

I think for most of us, the main draw to this gig will most probably be the babes on bikes..:D

Hi hi...MaxxMadness aka 35...You can say that again bro...I second that notion...

dun think can smoke in the cc

My Rides:

I WILL BE THERE IF I PASS MY 2B ON 18TH AR!!! STRESS!!

eh p plate male rider can come hor? dam near my house also

Hi hi...Barefoot...Anyone can go for this event but the organiser request for the 400cc and above cruisers/choppers/bobbers for the display but you are most welcomed to drop by and chit chat with us from the forum...Just make yourself known from the forum and chat along lah...

By the way, good luck on your Class 2B ya...Pray that you'll pass it bro...Cheers