SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Tmax Cafe

Swing 7777

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rd tax lose,storage lose,comfort lose,price also lose..so much so much.. :p

Owned: Nsr 125 SP,CBR 400 RRL,Fazer 600 '04,ST1100,Runner 200 VXR,VFR800 ABS '05 + X8,XP500 BlackMax + KSR 111,Copen 660T, FXSTB Night Train Custom,YP250 Classic Limited,HyperMotard S ,Golf GTI DSG Mk5 ,MX-5 NCEC PRHT + W124 220TE, E92 325XL ,Golf GTI MKVI ,'08 XP500 [4B5] ,AE 101,ZC31S ,DC5 , NCP42

Current : Tmax 530

Zzzz.......

Owned: Daylim Daystar, Honda Superfour, Suzuki DR350, Kawasaki ZX6R(98), Kawasaki ZX12R(00), Piaggio X9 200, Piaggio X9 500, Honda XR400, Piaggio Skipper 125, Gilera Runner VXR200(07), Suzuki Swift 1.3.

Current: Suzuki Burgman 650(04)

Coming Up: Mitsubishi Colt Version-R Turbo

Weizhong, dont anyhow play around... Malaysia side not clean de... Hehe...

"He was caught going in JB ALONE last nite... Whaha..."

Owned: Daylim Daystar, Honda Superfour, Suzuki DR350, Kawasaki ZX6R(98), Kawasaki ZX12R(00), Piaggio X9 200, Piaggio X9 500, Honda XR400, Piaggio Skipper 125, Gilera Runner VXR200(07), Suzuki Swift 1.3.

no wonder nv reply me..knn..today simi tiu~

May i suggest late dinner n kopi/riding get together?

Owned: Nsr 125 SP,CBR 400 RRL,Fazer 600 '04,ST1100,Runner 200 VXR,VFR800 ABS '05 + X8,XP500 BlackMax + KSR 111,Copen 660T, FXSTB Night Train Custom,YP250 Classic Limited,HyperMotard S ,Golf GTI DSG Mk5 ,MX-5 NCEC PRHT + W124 220TE, E92 325XL ,Golf GTI MKVI ,'08 XP500 [4B5] ,AE 101,ZC31S ,DC5 , NCP42

no wonder nv reply me..knn..today simi tiu~

May i suggest late dinner n kopi/riding get together?

maybe can't make it. i kana jio already.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

win le lo~

nvm la..always me weizhong n clement only..used to it le..cow is a changed man.. :(

On another note,was doing 4B5 mirror replacement research when i bumped into this..dunno can work/pass anot..

http://www.rizoma.com/IMG/Prodotti/Small/BS144A.jpg

Attn: weizhong

Wonder how it sounds?

Attn: cxcx

Wonder which to get?

wonder how the blue looks?

Fitted with remus which motorworld didnt wanna bring in

Blue Tmax 4B5

Later there will be a meet up kopi/ride session..intrested parties pls call any number u can see..all friendly parties.

Wonder how it sounds?

Wonder which to get?

Blue Tmax 4B5

Happen to see SC project exhaust at Youtube, very nice too.. n sounds fierce..hahah

WEIZHONG

http://www.yamaha-motor.jp/mc/lineup/sportsbike/tmax/sp/index.html

yes sir...bigcow sir.. :p

Wonder which to get?

Blue Tmax 4B5

Here's a link to that cartoon bike :

engineering view:

possible future production:

Enjoy

This is the fast box

Announcing the arrival of a new range of engine control units destined for models featuring injected 4-stroke single- and dual-cylinder engines.

The LeoVince FAST (Fuel/ Ignition Adjustment System Technology) system which makes use of a “dedicated” engine control unit both for the vehicle and the special exhaust system, has reached the first stage in its evolution.

Following the system developed for Cross, Enduro and Supermotard bikes, which use single-cylinder 4-stroke carburettor engines, it is the next evolution for scooters that feature electronic injection 4-stroke engines, single and dual cylinder.

The kit includes the control unit, the wiring with connectors, CD with relative support software to be installed on the computer.

Contrary to the carburettor, the control unit does not replace the original one but joins it, exclusively dealing with bike aspects such as the quantity of petrol, rpm speed, and limiting device intervention.

While the standard vehicle control unit continues to control all the other functions (such as ABS and anti-theft device), it may be automatically called on to control the engine also in the event of any faults that might prevent the FAST system from working effectively.

Each control unit is mapped, that is, specifically developed for an individual engine; in the case of the two-cylinder versions there are two “maps” designed to better control the two cylinders that, as we know, never operate under the same conditions.

The CD supplied in the kit contains a graphic interface which the customer can use to alter the features of the control unit, and consequently the engine response. Once the CD has been installed on the computer, the next step is to simply connect the control unit using a standard USB cable and follow the instructions contained in the manual (in 5 languages) which is provided with the product.

It is obviously always necessary to operate in accordance with the logic parameters of proper use so that FAST acts to enhance performance levels without in any way jeopardizing the reliability and durability of the product. It may therefore also be considered as a means of providing further personalization scope or as an instrument to aid the assembly of additional special parts.

FAST is not supplied with the LeoVince exhaust systems and must be purchased separately

Courtesy of http://www.leovince.com

http://www.sitogroup.com/imgleo/imgfast/FAST-inj_02.gif

http://www.sitogroup.com/imgleo/imgfast/FAST-inj_05_big.jpg

http://www.sitogroup.com/imgleo/imgfast/FAST-inj_04.gif

Hi guys, juz wanna noe a bit abt de price of the insurance of tis bike..

Any bro out there can share ur insurance price?

Very interested in the bike, but its still a class 2.. quite worried abt de price

I am current 26.. ard 4 yrs of exp..

Thx in advance...

Whaha, so many video to watch... Weizhong the arrow thunder sounds power...

Hi guys, juz wanna noe a bit abt de price of the insurance of tis bike..

Any bro out there can share ur insurance price?

Very interested in the bike, but its still a class 2.. quite worried abt de price

I am current 26.. ard 4 yrs of exp..

Thx in advance...

HI.. tink the ans to ur qns is very wide tat y no one noe hw to ans u.. coz the insurance's price varies from companies n hw many percent NCD u hv.. i tink NTUC would be the most ex.. maybe 1k? Others might be cheaper.. so if u get the cheapest insurance, maybe ur road tax n insurance should be lesser than 1k.. Correct me if i'm wrong GUYS..:p

Anyway , dun tink will be more ex than ur VTR 1000.. u seen the bike b4 already? dun tell me u r the guy opp queenway shopping centre shell station last fri..

WEIZHONG

http://www.yamaha-motor.jp/mc/lineup/sportsbike/tmax/sp/index.html

HI.. tink the ans to ur qns is very wide tat y no one noe hw to ans u.. coz the insurance's price varies from companies n hw many percent NCD u hv.. i tink NTUC would be the most ex.. maybe 1k? Others might be cheaper.. so if u get the cheapest insurance, maybe ur road tax n insurance should be lesser than 1k.. Correct me if i'm wrong GUYS..:p

Anyway , dun tink will be more ex than ur VTR 1000.. u seen the bike b4 already? dun tell me u r the guy opp queenway shopping centre shell station last fri..

Haha.. yup, i am the 1.. u r de 1 tat wave to me?:cheeky: :cheeky:

I actually juz wanna noe u guys out there ard my age, de range...

NCD i can actually calculate myself..:p

In any case, u had gave me a rough gauge abt de price.. i will go check it out myself.. thx anyway..:)

Haha.. yup, i am the 1.. u r de 1 tat wave to me?:cheeky: :cheeky:

I actually juz wanna noe u guys out there ard my age, de range...

NCD i can actually calculate myself..:p

In any case, u had gave me a rough gauge abt de price.. i will go check it out myself.. thx anyway..:)

my insurance from my tmax is $221

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8836/copyofnanshansoyamilkmame5.jpg

maxwell hawker centre :slurp:

Halo biker82, so that day was u standin inside shell with your gf...

I am the white burgie waiting for the rest to appear...

Welcome to the Tmax... whaha...