SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Tmax Cafe

Swing 7777

Buy Samsung?

Hey, I noticed u and weizhong have ur mobile no plastered at ur signature.

Why? Got special ah? :makeup:

u also have your number plastered at ur signature lor... then see got special or not lo... special must pay for it one. doesn't come free.... haha........

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u also have your number plastered at ur signature lor... then see got special or not lo... special must pay for it one. doesn't come free.... haha........

Ar.....ok how much? Can I pay to see what special u can give??

Wenzhong, notify si mi leh? haha

:cool:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jsDmFPg_Qm8/TKHV3JmJX_I/AAAAAAAABQc/l3AA9IAbbtI/s1600/Scan_01_Biker%2520Mice%2520from%2520Mars_8x10_RGB_BG_TX%2520copy.gif

haha.special sial...

weizhong: your rear fender is with me..

Owned: Nsr 125 SP,CBR 400 RRL,Fazer 600 '04,ST1100,Runner 200 VXR,VFR800 ABS '05 + X8,XP500 BlackMax + KSR 111,Copen 660T, FXSTB Night Train Custom,YP250 Classic Limited,HyperMotard S ,Golf GTI DSG Mk5 ,MX-5 NCEC PRHT + W124 220TE, E92 325XL ,Golf GTI MKVI ,'08 XP500 [4B5] ,AE 101,ZC31S ,DC5 , NCP42

Current : Tmax 530

Special C, u are already very special..... haha...... u pass me $40, i tell u where to go special loh.... haha......

but for me, i rather put the $40 on the table, after shake, the $40 still there.... thats more worth it... haha......

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

lol... let ppl notify me when n whr gt program lor.. hee..

well, nothing special la.. juz for easy contact.. haha

WEIZHONG

http://www.yamaha-motor.jp/mc/lineup/sportsbike/tmax/sp/index.html

Nice meet up just now at Kampong Glam followed by SpecialC's House Followed by The Dam..Took some pics (Sorry for the low quality,dunno y only 2 in my cell phone left..)

only 2 pics?!

what happened...?! thot you took lotsa pics!?

dunno wad happened leh..nvm la..like tt got excuse to take more pix ma..hahaa

btw i made a mistake..the fender eliminator i tink ard 120plus only..

Owned: Nsr 125 SP,CBR 400 RRL,Fazer 600 '04,ST1100,Runner 200 VXR,VFR800 ABS '05 + X8,XP500 BlackMax + KSR 111,Copen 660T, FXSTB Night Train Custom,YP250 Classic Limited,HyperMotard S ,Golf GTI DSG Mk5 ,MX-5 NCEC PRHT + W124 220TE, E92 325XL ,Golf GTI MKVI ,'08 XP500 [4B5] ,AE 101,ZC31S ,DC5 , NCP42

Special C, u are already very special..... haha...... u pass me $40, i tell u where to go special loh.... haha......

but for me, i rather put the $40 on the table, after shake, the $40 still there.... thats more worth it... haha......

na ma. Er Xin.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jsDmFPg_Qm8/TKHV3JmJX_I/AAAAAAAABQc/l3AA9IAbbtI/s1600/Scan_01_Biker%2520Mice%2520from%2520Mars_8x10_RGB_BG_TX%2520copy.gif

lol..u look at the $40 n shake ar bro..lol...paco king leh,ned us to intro 1 meh..we need him to intro more like it..lol

Guys,this helmet nice?..ram 3 collaborate with yamaha..woo..

http://lib7.store.yahoo.co.jp/lib/motostyle/yram3-crank-color.jpg

lol..u look at the $40 n shake ar bro..lol...paco king leh,ned us to intro 1 meh..we need him to intro more like it..lol

Guys,this helmet nice?..ram 3 collaborate with yamaha..woo..

http://lib7.store.yahoo.co.jp/lib/motostyle/yram3-crank-color.jpg

We take 40 bucks put on table and c him shake okay? Public display of wanking...really special.....:slapforehead:

Anyway swing, nice pics taken...

Owned: Daylim Daystar, Honda Superfour, Suzuki DR350, Kawasaki ZX6R(98), Kawasaki ZX12R(00), Piaggio X9 200, Piaggio X9 500, Honda XR400, Piaggio Skipper 125, Gilera Runner VXR200(07), Suzuki Swift 1.3.

Current: Suzuki Burgman 650(04)

Coming Up: Mitsubishi Colt Version-R Turbo

Hi T-max riders...kinda new here. Me thinking of buying a new T-max and just wanted to get some feedback from the brothers here like how the scooter handling, power, maintenance and the fuel consumption.

Last but not least the price, cause i've got a quote fr 1 bike shop (not agent)

$12,500 for machine price, otr wld be around 15000+....so not sure if its a gd bargain

i've never ride a scooter b4...kinda new :)

Thanks in advance..hope to be one of the t-max brothers

Hi T-max riders...kinda new here. Me thinking of buying a new T-max and just wanted to get some feedback from the brothers here like how the scooter handling, power, maintenance and the fuel consumption.

Last but not least the price, cause i've got a quote fr 1 bike shop (not agent)

$12,500 for machine price, otr wld be around 15000+....so not sure if its a gd bargain

i've never ride a scooter b4...kinda new :)

Thanks in advance..hope to be one of the t-max brothers

Hi there,

1st n formost let me welome u to the wonderful Realm of The XP500 Tmax.

Pros : the handling is superb,power is more than ample (Unless ur like me,power hungry),Rare,Tested and proven,Sold 1 before,regret,buy back

etc etc..cannot finish

Cons : big cc,Storage (Only max 1 full face underseat),Tyres must order in advance (Most bigger scooters are similar).

Erm,i dunno wad u wanna know abt the bike..but the Tmax has been a legend ever since it was born..it still nv fails to amaze me up to date.That's y i bought back after so many bikes.

The price u have got is a gd price..but make sure no extra costs involved..like agreement fee la,delivery fee,kopi fee or carrot head fee..

You may wanna come out with us to check out the bike b4 u commit..but i dun tink u will regret buying the bike unless ur looking for a very very fuel economic scoot.The XP500 had n still is my fav scooter/bike.Still loving it to bits n still regreting selling mine previously.

That's weizhong's..Silver 08 XP500

BTW the foot plates are stock.his bike currently only mod the fender eliminator..but when u saw it,havent mod..just modded..

Hi there,

1st n formost let me welome u to the wonderful Realm of The XP500 Tmax.

Pros : the handling is superb,power is more than ample (Unless ur like me,power hungry),Rare,Tested and proven,Sold 1 before,regret,buy back

etc etc..cannot finish

Cons : big cc,Storage (Only max 1 full face underseat),Tyres must order in advance (Most bigger scooters are similar).

Erm,i dunno wad u wanna know abt the bike..but the Tmax has been a legend ever since it was born..it still nv fails to amaze me up to date.That's y i bought back after so many bikes.

The price u have got is a gd price..but make sure no extra costs involved..like agreement fee la,delivery fee,kopi fee or carrot head fee..

You may wanna come out with us to check out the bike b4 u commit..but i dun tink u will regret buying the bike unless ur looking for a very very fuel economic scoot.The XP500 had n still is my fav scooter/bike.Still loving it to bits n still regreting selling mine previously.

Hey thanx bro for the info :)...usually where and when do u guys hang out?

btw u stated that "unless ur looking for a very very fuel eco..." what does the t-max fc like...hw many km per liter....or full thank can go hw far/km?

btw u stated that "unless ur looking for a very very fuel eco..." what does the t-max fc like...hw many km per liter....or full thank can go hw far/km?

It depends on how u ride n wad type of rds u take..start stop traffic (e.g city) of course higher FC,n how hard u rev..for me its hard revving all the way unless riding with group..as posted in previous posts n in the thread named "FC for Scooters", Tmax has abt 20-21km/l.i tink that is for the pre '08 models..08 models have 1 litre tank bigger,remapped ecu n a lighter overall weight..but i do not ride everyday so i cant calculate the exact FC for u..may weizhong can put some insight.

We usually do not have a place we usually hang out..we travell all ard sg..unless some 1 opens a cafe for Big Scooter Club (which is in the midst of things),we will have a regular hang out place..but at the moment its usually ad-hoc through sms/call basis..as in like NS activation.haha..if u wanna join us n have a look at the Tmax in flesh,leave your number n your convinient timing for us..we will include u in activation..we usually will plan ahead of time..but for smaller meet ups,we simply sms n invite.can go anot just reply..we are a friendly bunch..

There are a couple (if not more) intrested parties alrdy wanting to buy the Tmax but have to sell away their current rides 1st.So the XP500 group is growing..

:btw: we do not stick to ourselves,we ride with all makes n sizes..all are welcomes..we have regualr suzy burgerkings joining us n Swing400s.Vintage/collectors,we have Honda x4 n Yammy SDR200 works..occasionally Duke Monster 400 with PGM mufflers,Suzy busa or harley + son. :D

we do not scrutinise any 1.. :thumb:

Yeah man, just join us out for outings... Quite fun... Most importantly is that we can get to know each other... Diff makes of bikes & Diff kinds of person... Whaha...

Owned: Daylim Daystar, Honda Superfour, Suzuki DR350, Kawasaki ZX6R(98), Kawasaki ZX12R(00), Piaggio X9 200, Piaggio X9 500, Honda XR400, Piaggio Skipper 125, Gilera Runner VXR200(07), Suzuki Swift 1.3.

Current: Suzuki Burgman 650(04)

Coming Up: Mitsubishi Colt Version-R Turbo

Saw a nice T-Max at Upper Bukit Timah Rd prata shop on Mon.

Plate no: FBA 7*A

Any one's T-max ?

Saw the metal footplate on your scoot.

Makes it very sleek-looking.

Yoz sensible.. i saw u walking by on Mon nite too... wanted to call u but u with ur gf rite(dunno u still rem me or nt too).. is my bike anyway.. tot u say u rem me... LOL..

WEIZHONG

Yoz.. join us out maybe the next outing lor.. so maybe u can hv a look 1st etc..

WEIZHONG

It depends on how u ride n wad type of rds u take..start stop traffic (e.g city) of course higher FC,n how hard u rev..for me its hard revving all the way unless riding with group..as posted in previous posts n in the thread named "FC for Scooters", Tmax has abt 20-21km/l.i tink that is for the pre '08 models..08 models have 1 litre tank bigger,remapped ecu n a lighter overall weight..but i do not ride everyday so i cant calculate the exact FC for u..may weizhong can put some insight.

We usually do not have a place we usually hang out..we travell all ard sg..unless some 1 opens a cafe for Big Scooter Club (which is in the midst of things),we will have a regular hang out place..but at the moment its usually ad-hoc through sms/call basis..as in like NS activation.haha..if u wanna join us n have a look at the Tmax in flesh,leave your number n your convinient timing for us..we will include u in activation..we usually will plan ahead of time..but for smaller meet ups,we simply sms n invite.can go anot just reply..we are a friendly bunch..

There are a couple (if not more) intrested parties alrdy wanting to buy the Tmax but have to sell away their current rides 1st.So the XP500 group is growing..

:btw: we do not stick to ourselves,we ride with all makes n sizes..all are welcomes..we have regualr suzy burgerkings joining us n Swing400s.Vintage/collectors,we have Honda x4 n Yammy SDR200 works..occasionally Duke Monster 400 with PGM mufflers,Suzy busa or harley + son. :D

we do not scrutinise any 1.. :thumb:

Well said man Swing.. hahaa... looking for PT can call me.. hee..

WEIZHONG

Well said man Swing.. hahaa... looking for PT can call me.. hee..

Thats PT????