SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Tmax Cafe

Swing 7777

Hey there swinger,

Still buzzing the B and trunk roads as often as I can, alternating my Tmax with my Boxercup replica. However had a bad start for 2008, lost one of my best riding buddies on Karak highway on the 1st day of this year in a high speed accident.

I will be collecting the Fuoco probably Saturday and will be buzzing the hills of Awana Genting this sunday morning.

The GP 800 does not turn me on as it is too 'scooter like'. I was hoping the Italians will design a '916' of scooters but alas that was not the case.

The new Tmax is priced at more than RM60k while I got the Fuoco for 'just' RM40k.

Congratulations on your 08 Tmax. Gotta meet you one day so you can show me the big scooter scene over there.

By the way, there's another awesome piece of mountain road just completed and it will offer another 160km of nice curves cutting across Peninsula Malaysia.

BTW, is the Fuoco already on the road there?

Regards

mrmagoo.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there swinger,

Still buzzing the B and trunk roads as often as I can, alternating my Tmax with my Boxercup replica. However had a bad start for 2008, lost one of my best riding buddies on Karak highway on the 1st day of this year in a high speed accident.

I will be collecting the Fuoco probably Saturday and will be buzzing the hills of Awana Genting this sunday morning.

The GP 800 does not turn me on as it is too 'scooter like'. I was hoping the Italians will design a '916' of scooters but alas that was not the case.

The new Tmax is priced at more than RM60k while I got the Fuoco for 'just' RM40k.

Congratulations on your 08 Tmax. Gotta meet you one day so you can show me the big scooter scene over there.

By the way, there's another awesome piece of mountain road just completed and it will offer another 160km of nice curves cutting across Peninsula Malaysia.

Regards

mrmagoo.

Yo captain, will u be joining tokscot & his frens down to spore this weekend?

I be meeting them & passing them the pre-order tmax spare parts :cool:

is the road u talking abt from Gua Musang to tasik lake kenyir?

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8836/copyofnanshansoyamilkmame5.jpg

maxwell hawker centre :slurp:

:clap: peace :clap: :angel:

Never happyier to see bikers hand in hand.

What can i say..:thumb: :thumb:

With every good wishes

Mark C.

It is in the moment of your decision and action that your life is shaped.

Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

为了生活我å¯ä»¥å¿ , 平安回家 , 陪家人åƒé¥­å¾ˆé‡è¦.

Hiya there cheeko,

No la. I don't know about that trip. Anyway can't do it coz this weekend I'll be having fun with the Fuoco going down the hills of Awana Genting with the Sportsbikers of KL. He he. Can't do much uphill coz the bike is running in......

And yes, the road is is from Gua Musang to the Kenyir area passing through Taman Negara. So its really great for a nice loop. PLUS highway all the way from SG, then run up for a night at Camerons via the Simpang Pulai twisties. Next day ride from Camerons to Gua Musang and onwards to the East Coast for another night there before returning to SG via the Mersing coastal highway.

Awesome, a combination of highway, twist in the hills for some cold air, then twist down the hills for some sea air before returning to reality.....

Hey there swinger,

Regards

mrmagoo.

nope.. Fuoco is not on our rds yet.. :dot:

Saw 1 at asphoon changi on wed... Nice...

Owned: Daylim Daystar, Honda Superfour, Suzuki DR350, Kawasaki ZX6R(98), Kawasaki ZX12R(00), Piaggio X9 200, Piaggio X9 500, Honda XR400, Piaggio Skipper 125, Gilera Runner VXR200(07), Suzuki Swift 1.3.

Current: Suzuki Burgman 650(04)

Coming Up: Mitsubishi Colt Version-R Turbo

Hiya there cheeko,

No la. I don't know about that trip. Anyway can't do it coz this weekend I'll be having fun with the Fuoco going down the hills of Awana Genting with the Sportsbikers of KL. He he. Can't do much uphill coz the bike is running in......

And yes, the road is is from Gua Musang to the Kenyir area passing through Taman Negara. So its really great for a nice loop. PLUS highway all the way from SG, then run up for a night at Camerons via the Simpang Pulai twisties. Next day ride from Camerons to Gua Musang and onwards to the East Coast for another night there before returning to SG via the Mersing coastal highway.

Awesome, a combination of highway, twist in the hills for some cold air, then twist down the hills for some sea air before returning to reality.....

yeah! think i gonna check out tat road next month! from gua musang stretch till kenyir, do i have to stand by a can of petrol for my tmax?!

:btw: so far have u done valve clearance on ur tmax yet?

Hiya there cheeko,

Ya man, i'd did this same route last year Sept on my R1100S! That time this route wasnt supposed to be opened, heard that the Official Opening was late Dec last year??

LOVELY :p

Tasik Kenyir New Route.jpg

Tasik Kenyir Resort Entrance 5.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/ChrisCheong8800/TMAX-3.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/ChrisCheong8800/DSC_3871-1.jpg

'Old ladies in the Midwestern US...now have to pay higher taxes to finance...Wall Street's Maseratis. That's horribly immoral - and bad economics.'

Jim Rogers-19/20/08

Cool n@kano. Nice road right?

Anyway, I rode my Fuoco just now, took it from the shop to the gas station and filled up full tank.

I may be able to pick it up later.....

:) since they are coming down to pick up the parts, is there any spareparts u wana get for ur tmax?

:) since they are coming down to pick up the parts, is there any spareparts u wana get for ur tmax?

Thanks for the offer and very nice of you cheeko, but I don't need any for now. Next time perhaps.

Here's my Fuoco

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/nikhuzlan/Cars%20and%20Bikes/myfuoco2.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/nikhuzlan/Cars%20and%20Bikes/myfuoco1.jpg

I'm gonna pick it up in a while.....

:)

Sweet..Dun light the front wheel too much..heh

Owned: Nsr 125 SP,CBR 400 RRL,Fazer 600 '04,ST1100,Runner 200 VXR,VFR800 ABS '05 + X8,XP500 BlackMax + KSR 111,Copen 660T, FXSTB Night Train Custom,YP250 Classic Limited,HyperMotard S ,Golf GTI DSG Mk5 ,MX-5 NCEC PRHT + W124 220TE, E92 325XL ,Golf GTI MKVI ,'08 XP500 [4B5] ,AE 101,ZC31S ,DC5 , NCP42

Current : Tmax 530

OKOK,Peace out,i shut up,u shut up we all shut up.Let's keep n maintain peace in the Tmax forum deal?Hope it dun become like other thread..

In the end we are all Tmax riders n we have known each other for so long.Let's just move on n talk abt the lovely XP500.

So chris have u gotten ur stuff?Actually ebay has them,do a check..but yet to include shipping..to my calculations shld be ard the same after conversion of currency,tax + Shipping..

If u reli want it direct frm jap side (As I would recommend),ask sp2 Bro to help,he has lobang to get stuff there.

All dun angry alrdy deal?Next round kopi on me..Mr Magoo,if u wanna come down with ur Tmax,u r always welcomed to do so.Give us a ring n i`ll buy coffee! :thumb:

kopi!! i want i want:) ...hehe...:angel:

Agreed! :thumb:

And Yes, Bro SP2 has been a great help too! But sadly, havent had the chance to see him in the flesh. Hey sp2, U withdrawn yr SDR sales thread?? Not buying TMax anymore?? :cry:

bro... got chance to meet up one of these day:cool: .... cause still like TMAX and the nice few that i have met up at farm mart the other day:cheeky: ... withdrawn due to buyer ask me not to list as sold.... but later he back out... so i chong kong his deposito_O ...hee... but its only $100 dollar nia:sian: ...

1993 TZR125, 1994 RGV125, 1995 STEED, 1996 PGM 4, 1997 HERITAGE SOFTAIL NOSTALGIA, 1999 SKIPPER, 2000 YAMAHA R1, 2003 HONDA SP2, 2008 SDR 200, 2009 Ducati 1098, 2010 Tmax500 :angel:

bro... got chance to meet up one of these day:cool: .... cause still like TMAX and the nice few that i have met up at farm mart the other day:cheeky: ... withdrawn due to buyer ask me not to list as sold.... but later he back out... so i chong kong his deposito_O ...hee... but its only $100 dollar nia:sian: ...

ha.. no prob for me.. we can always find time to meet up..

WEIZHONG

http://www.yamaha-motor.jp/mc/lineup/sportsbike/tmax/sp/index.html

Sweet..Dun light the front wheel too much..heh

Picked up the bike just now. Covered 40kms on it. Immediate impression is that the TMax has superior rear end handling, expected as the Fuoco is a swinging engine and the unsprung weight of the muffler is very apparent. front end is better though. As the bike is brand new, I only used gentle throttle applcation, and it accelerates fairly well. A fair comparison can only be made after the bike is run in.

Report will be on the Fuoco thread.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/nikhuzlan/Cars%20and%20Bikes/fuoco4.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/nikhuzlan/Cars%20and%20Bikes/fuoco3.jpg

Very sweet ride..wanted to get 1 of these b4 i plunged into the 08 Tmax..but then no regrets as the Tmax has proven me that it is worth it..italians i do not have a great time with them..but SOHC shld hv better response!Beautiful machine..Ride safe bro!

sp2:Bro,i tink after tmr u will like my Tmax more..my system n fender eliminator has arrived..lets have a kopi session tmr!

Owned: Nsr 125 SP,CBR 400 RRL,Fazer 600 '04,ST1100,Runner 200 VXR,VFR800 ABS '05 + X8,XP500 BlackMax + KSR 111,Copen 660T, FXSTB Night Train Custom,YP250 Classic Limited,HyperMotard S ,Golf GTI DSG Mk5 ,MX-5 NCEC PRHT + W124 220TE, E92 325XL ,Golf GTI MKVI ,'08 XP500 [4B5] ,AE 101,ZC31S ,DC5 , NCP42

Current : Tmax 530

Very sweet ride..wanted to get 1 of these b4 i plunged into the 08 Tmax..but then no regrets as the Tmax has proven me that it is worth it..italians i do not have a great time with them..but SOHC shld hv better response!Beautiful machine..Ride safe bro!

sp2:Bro,i tink after tmr u will like my Tmax more..my system n fender eliminator has arrived..lets have a kopi session tmr!

My new ride may be sweet but it's not gonna take the place of my Tmax. :thumb:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/nikhuzlan/maxred.jpg

me too me too!!! but i'm not in town this weekend. back on monday evening.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

hmm, i guess buyer didnt know how to appreciate yr ride... sadly...

in fact, i've been meeting the "89" & "8899" guy for breakfast this past few days.... sounds familiar??

mrmagoo, your TMAX seat looks good for Pillion, is that a stock seat with modifications or a totally different seat ?? :p

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/ChrisCheong8800/TMAX-3.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/ChrisCheong8800/DSC_3871-1.jpg

'Old ladies in the Midwestern US...now have to pay higher taxes to finance...Wall Street's Maseratis. That's horribly immoral - and bad economics.'

Jim Rogers-19/20/08

I used the original seat base. The original seat cover and foam are kept in a sealed bag in the garage and I sent the seat base to a car cushion service center and ther redesigned the seat. And yes, the seat is a lot moer comfortable than the original item, bot for rider and pilloin.

bro... i working till 12midnight lei.... see how lor if u guys are hanging around anywhere....

:thumb: give this man a tiger beer!!

hmm, i guess buyer didnt know how to appreciate yr ride... sadly...

in fact, i've been meeting the "89" & "8899" guy for breakfast this past few days.... sounds familiar??

89...8899... sia lor.... got to give him a big screw:cheeky: ...hee... bloody hell... make me spend so much on the SDR faulty parts.... :sian:

1993 TZR125, 1994 RGV125, 1995 STEED, 1996 PGM 4, 1997 HERITAGE SOFTAIL NOSTALGIA, 1999 SKIPPER, 2000 YAMAHA R1, 2003 HONDA SP2, 2008 SDR 200, 2009 Ducati 1098, 2010 Tmax500 :angel:

wah...nice tmax.... look like the big version BMW C1....:angel:

mrmagoo ! Just an enquiry is that really your TMax with the rain roof ? If So how does it handle ?