SBF Tmax Cafe

Swing 7777

Yo handsome bro Cheeko..reply u in SW cafe didnt reply me.therefore came in here to find u.i`m tat guy who went K.L n genting trip.u was riding a black VFR.rmb..me n lolpes also riding R1..keke..Swing7777 told me abt T-Max to late..i alrd order my Swing400..haiz..T-max look much more attractive than Swing..but class 2 bike afraid in future the market value might not be there u c..:confused: :confused:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3443/111jf7.jpg

Aprilia Rs125 Extrema_Top speed=170km/h (1999-2000)

Honda CBR L-model_Top Speed=200km/h (2000-2003)

Yamaha 02`YZF R6_Top speed=270lm/h (2003-2004)

Yamaha 04` YZf R1_top speed=299km/h(2004-2006)

Honda 06`Silverwing 400_Top speed=165km/h(2006-???)

2008 Subaru 1.5R

• Replies 4.2k

Guest cheeko
Yo Mr Cheeko..nice to c u here...me aaron..went with u to K.L Genting trip this year march or feb...didnt know u so rich to own 2 bike..well me damn bored of high speed alrd..sianz..so wat if my bike could rch 299km/h..i got to bring along my helmet whenever i go.no storage at all.one thing good abt riding a R1 is..ppl out there will respect u..jus now went albert...met a few of my fren there..i told them i selling my bike n getting a wing..their replies was..huh..why buy this knid of uncle bike..most of my fren riding big bikes..they will sure look down on me one..sad..

:giddy: down there i kena b4, so dun dare to reply already. I also have the same thinking as u, which is the reason i got the TMAX,more practical with storage space while the tmax retain the handling of a 600cc supersports especially in twisties mountain roads :lovestruck: Best of both world actually. u should look back at some of the pics i posted. And also not so tired too after a long ride. I think a few of us here riding TMAX will agree :smile:

Maybe its still not too late for u to change order for a TMAX from the shop.

And by the way, no value or drop value never mind lah, as long as u like the bike. Which is y get the tmax if u really like to wack & also for pillion comfort with plenty of compartment space :lovestruck:

Guest cheeko
met a few of my fren there..i told them i selling my bike n getting a wing..their replies was..huh..why buy this knid of uncle bike..most of my fren riding big bikes..they will sure look down on me one..sad

Dun worry, after u lut those big bikes on a trip, they will keep quiet already. By the way, i have already dump my FJR1300 at my carpark for 2months. Never even bother to ride it liao :cheer:

Originally posted by cheeko@Jun 11 2006, 11:51 AM

Dun worry, after u lut those big bikes on a trip, they will keep quiet already. By the way, i have already dump my FJR1300 at my carpark for 2months. Never even bother to ride it liao :cheer:

too late..i`ll be getting my bike this cuming tuesday..haiz..anyway hope in future i wun get fook here..keke..cos here is mainly for t-max rider rite..hope to c u guy in the next outing soon..keke..:cheer:

2008 Subaru 1.5R

Originally posted by []RoN[]@Jun 11 2006, 01:18 PM

too late..i`ll be getting my bike this cuming tuesday..haiz..anyway hope in future i wun get fook here..keke..cos here is mainly for t-max rider rite..hope to c u guy in the next outing soon..keke..:cheer:

nope..here u wanna chat abt anything also ok 1..wanna tok abt r1 also can..wanna tok abt runners also can..wanna tok abt silverwing also no prob..main thing is u dun get fooked :cheeky:

Owned: Nsr 125 SP,CBR 400 RRL,Fazer 600 '04,ST1100,Runner 200 VXR,VFR800 ABS '05 + X8,XP500 BlackMax + KSR 111,Copen 660T, FXSTB Night Train Custom,YP250 Classic Limited,HyperMotard S ,Golf GTI DSG Mk5 ,MX-5 NCEC PRHT + W124 220TE, E92 325XL ,Golf GTI MKVI ,'08 XP500 [4B5] ,AE 101,ZC31S ,DC5 , NCP42

Current : Tmax 530

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by madtmax@Jun 10 2006, 10:22 AM

I am more lucky to meet a fellow TMaxian like you who are willing to go all out for a total stranger. More so who are willing to put a trust and money upfront only secured by nickname. I am pleasantly surprised to receive a call from you across S'pore yesterday!!

Gals and guys!! Cheers for our fellow cheeko :thumb: :thumb:

:smile: dun mention it, its also better to have another fren then enemy. The rectifier is cheap too, so i'm able to pay for it upfront 1st. Let me noe if u need any consumable parts like rollers, u-shoes in future, just let me noe the part number. i try my best to help when i'm free. It is also much cheaper to get parts here.

Reason for helping is i also like to exchange & share info from u if there's any problems with the tmax. Cos so far can't find any other tmax owner who rides their bike hard & long enough over here.

also :sorry: if i can't talk to u long on the phone tat day cos it is quite costly for me to call over. By the way, i still have a day job to do :smile: This is only to help out another biker

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by Mark C.@Jun 10 2006, 10:26 PM

Cheeko, you so CUTE!! :smooch:

:pity: unfortuntely there are a few person who talk bad, malign & also cause me some little trouble around here.

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by Swing 7777@Jun 11 2006, 04:54 PM

nope..here u wanna chat abt anything also ok 1..wanna tok abt r1 also can..wanna tok abt runners also can..wanna tok abt silverwing also no prob..main thing is u dun get fooked :cheeky:

:smile: yes anything or any bikes but not politics or any bad gossips or talk bad abt fellow bikers. Am i rite swing777 :smile:

Originally posted by cheeko@Jun 11 2006, 05:36 PM

:pity: unfortuntely there are a few person who talk bad, malign & also cause me some little trouble around here.

Dear Bro Cheeko, don't take things personally and get upset easily.

Our 10 fingers also have long and short, different ppls have different set of values and beliefs, let it pass.

i think they just merely jokin with u nia.:cheeky:

With every good wishes

Mark C.

It is in the moment of your decision and action that your life is shaped.

Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

为了生活我å¯ä»¥å¿ , 平安回家 , 陪家人åƒé¥­å¾ˆé‡è¦.

Originally posted by cheeko@Jun 11 2006, 05:36 PM

hey bro cheeko, dun take it too hard...

every place has its own culture...

wana join me for chicken wing tis coming thur evening? :cheeky:

:angry: Road to Endless Destination is still burning. :angry:

Originally posted by cheeko@Jun 11 2006, 05:41 PM

:smile: yes anything or any bikes but not politics or any bad gossips or talk bad abt fellow bikers. Am i rite swing777 :smile:

ya lo..i dun see it as a joke lo..if both of us also think tt way i dun tink its either 1 of us tt's petty or wad..we merely wanted to ask sum things but the think they damn lao jiao n can screw any 1 they want..i mean wadz up with tt?sorry if they are your frens or wad..but i tink other ppl do think the same way as us too..its not only us.. :nono:

Owned: Nsr 125 SP,CBR 400 RRL,Fazer 600 '04,ST1100,Runner 200 VXR,VFR800 ABS '05 + X8,XP500 BlackMax + KSR 111,Copen 660T, FXSTB Night Train Custom,YP250 Classic Limited,HyperMotard S ,Golf GTI DSG Mk5 ,MX-5 NCEC PRHT + W124 220TE, E92 325XL ,Golf GTI MKVI ,'08 XP500 [4B5] ,AE 101,ZC31S ,DC5 , NCP42

Originally posted by Swing 7777@Jun 11 2006, 09:01 PM

ya lo..i dun see it as a joke lo..if both of us also think tt way i dun tink its either 1 of us tt's petty or wad..we merely wanted to ask sum things but the think they damn lao jiao n can screw any 1 they want..i mean wadz up with tt?sorry if they are your frens or wad..but i tink other ppl do think the same way as us too..its not only us.. :nono:

handsome boy, dun be so petty lah!!

Dun need to say sori even they are my frens', i feel sori for them for maybe they miss a great fren.:sweat:

Anyway, we are human after all.

With every good wishes

Mark C.

It is in the moment of your decision and action that your life is shaped.

Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

为了生活我å¯ä»¥å¿ , 平安回家 , 陪家人åƒé¥­å¾ˆé‡è¦.

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by Swing 7777@Jun 11 2006, 09:01 PM

:sorry: yo swing, its not the scoooter thread or always ask 1 time kena fook 1 time issue which i tulan abt. This are all minor things. I got much more other important things to do instead.

Its regarding some other matters.

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by cheeko@Jun 7 2006, 12:58 AM

:cheeky: hi xiao miao, wat do u think this boulder resembles?

http://s2.simpload.com/06064485ac31eb5bc.jpg

http://s2.simpload.com/06064485ad9f46b47.jpg

This my bike together with the nice looking boulder in the background :cheeky:

:cheeky: the more i look at this werid looking rock, the more it looks like a lan jiao to me, do u agree Swing777 ?

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by [momo]@Jun 11 2006, 07:44 PM

hey bro cheeko, dun take it too hard...

every place has its own culture...

wana join me for chicken wing tis coming thur evening? :cheeky:

:smile: Since this is a sincere invitation, i'm on. Let me noe the time & place. Can swing777 join in too :confused:

Eversince i got my first bike i was riding sport bike.RS125==>CBR400==>R6===>R1..now dunno really can adapt to scooter style..i like cornering alot.. jus wondering can scooter(wing) play corner as hard as sportbike?

No more cornering n speeding for me le..:cry: :cry: :cry:

2008 Subaru 1.5R

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by OngBak@Jun 11 2006, 11:51 PM

Hi to all the Tmax-ers.. new here to report strength...

Had join the new Tmax Cafe.. just got the 03 model from our fellow Teamlm..

Qing tuo tuo zhi jiao..

o_O so u the new owner who beat xiao miao to the bike. Teamlm bike is in great condition. But anyway a warm welcome to u. Hope to see u around soon.

And also u gotta get a red TMAX toy model of ur bike too :smile:

http://s2.simpload.com/06074486989191965.jpg

Originally posted by [

RoN[],Jun 12 2006, 12:20 AM] Eversince i got my first bike i was riding sport bike.RS125==>CBR400==>R6===>R1..now dunno really can adapt to scooter style..i like cornering alot.. jus wondering can scooter(wing) play corner as hard as sportbike?

corner hard is not impossible..just tt different method..sure can go low..wun necssary lose to sports..but 1 thing is,it can sure go down low!i used to ride sports bike too..it wont take long to get used to it 1 la..dun worry so much..just enjoy the ride..b4 long u `ll know how low u can go alrdy..its actually quite astonishing...

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by []RoN[]@Jun 12 2006, 12:20 AM

Eversince i got my first bike i was riding sport bike.RS125==>CBR400==>R6===>R1..now dunno really can adapt to scooter style..i like cornering alot.. jus wondering can scooter(wing) play corner as hard as sportbike?

:giddy: for the silverwing i really duno, but i'm really curious to find out the stability during corner or not. Look at those twin suspension :giddy: maybe u can ask other guys over a SWING thread.

But do u have an option to change order from shop rite now :confused: guarantee u will no regret to get the tmax if u like to play corner :smile:

Originally posted by []RoN[]@Jun 12 2006, 12:20 AM

Hi to all the Tmax-ers.. new here to report strength...

Had join the new Tmax Cafe.. just got the 03 model from our fellow Teamlm..

Qing tuo tuo zhi jiao..

welcome to the tmax group..hope to c u 1 of these days!

Originally posted by cheeko@Jun 11 2006, 11:02 PM

:cheeky: the more i look at this werid looking rock, the more it looks like a lan jiao to me, do u agree Swing777 ?

yes..bloody look like 1!haha..so funny..de standing penis of thailand..lol~no wonder ppl go thailand sure got "Hard Ons" :lol:

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by OngBak@Jun 12 2006, 01:19 AM

thanks.. haha

by the way, i m thinking of installing the H7 to H.I.D, and the H4 to switchable low beam as well.

anyone try the low windshield for Tmax before? is it noiser?

:smile: if u do have plan to convert, quickly give me a call tomolo, i have already place an order from FATBIKER for another set of H7 5000k temperature HIDs today. If u wan, together place order for another set. It arrive in 3weeks or earlier

By the way, my current HIDs setup is exactly as wat u wanted. Only i'm converting it to twin HIDs this time :smile: Then it will be perfect for touring

Originally posted by cheeko@Jun 11 2006, 11:08 PM

:smile: Since this is a sincere invitation, i'm on. Let me noe the time & place. Can swing777 join in too :confused:

Wah, go makan bo jio ah ??

Momo, u also unfriendly lah.... how, gotten yr STX already ??? :cheeky:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/ChrisCheong8800/TMAX-3.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/ChrisCheong8800/DSC_3871-1.jpg

'Old ladies in the Midwestern US...now have to pay higher taxes to finance...Wall Street's Maseratis. That's horribly immoral - and bad economics.'

Jim Rogers-19/20/08