SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Feedback wanted - jacket for legs

Claudiu06

Hi guys, :D

I was reading some of the topics on this forum and I think you are the right people to ask - bike enthusiasts :D

Since people like you guys, that share the same hobby as us, may be potential users some day, we would really like some feedback from you for the product we developed - after all, think about the fact that you can influence a future brand product!

It's a jacket for legs meant to protect the user against rain. It's easy to use, just like any jacket, but for legs instead of upper body. We made a landing page and a short video to prove the point.

What is your general opinion on the product? Would you find it useful?

What would you improve? :D

Would you use such a product? If not, who would you recommend it to?

I know that this is my first post here, but we really appreciate your feedback and will help us a lot in launching our product. :D :D

http://www.legsjacket.com/

Thanks!:D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if you're aware, but most bikers already carry around a raincoat set everytime they ride, and this raincoat set almost always comes with waterproof wear-over pants.

that being the case, i found no details about your product to explain why i would carry your product in place of the pants i already have. furthermore, the pants provided in the typical raincoat set are made deliberately thin for easy storage purposes for obvious reasons, and yours look significantly bulkier which does not make want to even consider.

even if i wanted a pair of pants (or leg jacket) that offers me some kind of protection instead of the typical thin waterproof wear-over, there are already riding pants of all types with varying levels of protection and price, and already deliberately designed for riding.

so as a biker, i'm not impressed.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/689/siggyyy.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/203/hsmj.jpg

It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

Yup, most bikers have a set of raincoat(top+bottom) on top of their clothes.

No point spending another amount for the same purpose.

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

• 2 weeks later...

well it looks damn convenient for putting on without removing boots,

But we don't know how thin or lasting this might be, zippers even though covered, will it really be water proof.

Maybe make it an overall instead but with the convenient leg wrapping still

For motorcycling, maybe. For but bicycles, I think you might have a market. It stores nice and compact, might be a plus point.

Another thing to consider is durability. How long can it last, and what is the price point? Other companies might buy your idea and design from you though.

Doing good (Y).

well it looks damn convenient for putting on without removing boots,

But we don't know how thin or lasting this might be, zippers even though covered, will it really be water proof.

Maybe make it an overall instead but with the convenient leg wrapping still

For motorcycling, maybe. For but bicycles, I think you might have a market. It stores nice and compact, might be a plus point.

Another thing to consider is durability. How long can it last, and what is the price point? Other companies might buy your idea and design from you though.

Doing good (Y).

Yes, the whole point of it is convenience and well, they are made with durable materials. I'll post a link to our campaign in a bit. Thanks for the feedback :D

Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it!

Well, our product is not exactly for bikers only. It was made to serve commuters.

So since you have a pair of rain pants already this may not be for you. :D

guys, thanks for the feedback you gave us. We are preparing to launch our Kickstarter campaign soon and we would really appreciate if you could take a look first - we have more info there. :argue:

Here's the link

- it's not live yet, just for feedback purposes.

What do you think? Is all clear there? Did we make any mistakes? What can be improved?

You can reply here or directly on the campaign page. thanks again! :D

• 3 weeks later...