SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Daelim roadwin r 125

nudgedoink

ha my mom damn anti me ride to msia. ok la. i understand why she worries. and thats her only condition when i ride bike, dont go malaysia. so quite understanding liao haha. luckily RwR not much reason to go to malaysia.. hjaha

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yep. actually in msia u get man made and non man made ones.. lol. my box fix liao! haha. i take pics soon and upload show u all. looks NOT BAD LA! lol

haha yep. actually in msia u get man made and non man made ones.. lol. my box fix liao! haha. i take pics soon and upload show u all. looks NOT BAD LA! lol

I own a car and this new bike... so far my petrol 95% pump in JB one... so far so good lei... hmm... alot of us hv this phobia w JB cos of unfamiliarity and negative media. But trust me, once u outgrow the fear it wil be fun over there man... go pump petrol, makan, buy stuff etc etc.

The road there is totaly different frm SG and its very shuang to run the bike there... hehe.. probably next time we can organise the JB petrol orientation for the M2B club? (its getting so popular now lei that club)...

:cheeky:

lol yea getting alot of people man! damn sian i gotta miss this first outing.. think it will be the most important one get to meet everyone. duty sucks la

lol yea getting alot of people man! damn sian i gotta miss this first outing.. think it will be the most important one get to meet everyone. duty sucks la

dun worry la, i blif chairman foxie sure wil organise another soon... anyway hope to see ur Red rwR soon.. cos so far..... seems u r the only RwR here huh??? lonely sia

Yo Morning Bro ,

I Should say lucky for u me got rob in j.b before & will not go in alone again :(

I own a car and this new bike... so far my petrol 95% pump in JB one... so far so good lei... hmm... alot of us hv this phobia w JB cos of unfamiliarity and negative media. But trust me, once u outgrow the fear it wil be fun over there man... go pump petrol, makan, buy stuff etc etc.

The road there is totaly different frm SG and its very shuang to run the bike there... hehe.. probably next time we can organise the JB petrol orientation for the M2B club? (its getting so popular now lei that club)...

:cheeky:

( Goober Scooter Rider. )

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/siriusjones/scooter.jpg

haha no ah! got a few bros liao. u see the previous pages. but im the only RwR with box here! muahahaha

saw a white roadwin r125 in the flesh at jurong, with aftermarket pipe, DAMN CHIO

the aftermarket pipe havent approve by lta. if approve i also go put liao. but heard its like damn ex

Yo Morning Bro ,

I Should say lucky for u me got rob in j.b before & will not go in alone again :(

I can only say that, go JB certainly have risk, and it just depends on how we manage it.

The perfect analogy to it is like - Riding a bike (yeah man). Our parents n loved one told us it is risky etc and for sure we know its dangerous. But doesnt mean all riders will definitely get killed right? Ride safe, play safe, and minimise the risk. :cheeky:

When u got to die, u got to die, decreasing risk or increasing it, doesnt matter, thats my opinion LOL!!!! Suay u 1 day walk out of block kana flower pot on head also die LOL!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/ChelseyDoll/FBDSig.jpg

ndy: if last time i so harding

Yo Bro,

Then i can only tell you good luck...

I can only say that, go JB certainly have risk, and it just depends on how we manage it.

The perfect analogy to it is like - Riding a bike (yeah man). Our parents n loved one told us it is risky etc and for sure we know its dangerous. But doesnt mean all riders will definitely get killed right? Ride safe, play safe, and minimise the risk. :cheeky:

Yo Bro,

then wat you should do is that ride ur bike to max speed then find a tree & shot it u will not feel any pain ha ha ha .... :angel:

When u got to die, u got to die, decreasing risk or increasing it, doesnt matter, thats my opinion LOL!!!! Suay u 1 day walk out of block kana flower pot on head also die LOL!

As u say earlier walk also can kana flower pot then better die as a hero ho ho ho

hahahha thats searching for death, not letting it come to u.

Errr how is ramming a tree a hero? hmmmmmzzzzz LOLOL unless maybe ramming Mas Selamat, yeah, that one u die a National hero LOL!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/ChelseyDoll/FBDSig.jpg

ndy: if last time i so harding

Hmmm... do you know where he is ?? ha ha ha

Errr how is ramming a tree a hero? hmmmmmzzzzz LOLOL unless maybe ramming Mas Selamat, yeah, that one u die a National hero LOL!!