SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Daelim roadwin r 125

nudgedoink

seems like another new member for RwR :lovestruck:

btw divine, what color is ur favourite?

Its Either black with orange strips or TP white.My helmet is a AGV Airtech white.Trying to visualize whether I look good in either.

1)Black-Wearing all black then suddenly one white helmet.Abit off but I'm not compromising on safety at night.

2)Blue-Neutral color doesn't bring out the essence of the bike.BUT blue's white strips matches my white helmet.

3)White-hmmm...if you look at CKA website the white when viewed from the front looks awful

4)Red-Hmmm a fierce color but would it match my white helmet???

What do you guys think?lol bike fashion week:sweat:

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha dont get the color to suit ur helmet! helmet can easily change unlike bike. heh for me i liked the black at first, then changed my mind to white, and finally settling on red. guess i prefered the most striking colour =)

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

Its Either black with orange strips or TP white.My helmet is a AGV Airtech white.Trying to visualize whether I look good in either.

1)Black-Wearing all black then suddenly one white helmet.Abit off but I'm not compromising on safety at night.

2)Blue-Neutral color doesn't bring out the essence of the bike.BUT blue's white strips matches my white helmet.

3)White-hmmm...if you look at CKA website the white when viewed from the front looks awful

4)Red-Hmmm a fierce color but would it match my white helmet???

What do you guys think?lol bike fashion week:sweat:

Hi Divine... maybe u can see my bike at avatar for little inspiration?

I sometimes wear white helmet... with my baby i scare off lots of lorry drivers :deal:

maybe u wanna meet us for our next outing to see our bike + some little discussion b4 u purchase ur bike?

Hi Divine... maybe u can see my bike at avatar for little inspiration?

I sometimes wear white helmet... with my baby i scare off lots of lorry drivers :deal:

maybe u wanna meet us for our next outing to see our bike + some little discussion b4 u purchase ur bike?

Hey ninja,white might not be a bad idea if I can scare ppl into defensive driving.Outing wise yea that would be great.:btw: Errr but just a little fyi headsup I work ridiculous hrs bcoz of my job nature:dozed: .So...finding time would be hard,actually just finished my long leave of 4days,starting work again tml at Ayer Rajah.:angry:

But lets get to know each other when we meet.Have the Daelim Rockets met up before???

ha u scare cars for me is cars scare me. like that a$$hole i met that take video lol

Yo Bro,

ha ha ha then you must smile then point central finger at them ma....

ha u scare cars for me is cars scare me. like that a$$hole i met that take video lol

( Goober Scooter Rider. )

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/siriusjones/scooter.jpg

lol need to weigh finances for bike and u got money buy car? haha even if u say u go buy car i dont believe lol

lol need to weigh finances for bike and u got money buy car? haha even if u say u go buy car i dont believe lol

Now now Mr Nudge,you see I'm the only one in my entire family who has a class2B,I went against the wishes of my family and friends, all wanted me to drive. But I told them after riding, I could never go back to driving.

So point is.Riding is entirely my responsibility.My choice.My hobby.My expense.Mine alone. Car wise.............Share the cost lor!:cheers:

Edited by DivineCreations

M2B & Friends Makan dan Lepak Session Dua!!!!!

ALL M2B Riders Attention! YOU ARE ACTIVATED!!!

For the first time in 2009 Singapore!! featuring the

BIGGEST, BADDEST, HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONS OF CLASS 2B BIKES

WHEN????? :3rd Jan 2009

WHERE???? :ESPLANADE MAKANSUTRA eating place

TIME?????? :2200hrs

Please bring along your wallets (coz foxie is a poor fox, cant blanjah u all), girls if u wanna, cameras, rainjackets (weather crazy these days) yourself and of course your bikes =)

Activities: Nothing much la, just eat n lepak den after that maybe go Mt. Faber Park for group photo? LOL All personnel are to report in unless with official reason to chow keng is provided. =D

Hope this time turn out will be better =) Feel free to call me if you got any problems or questions. =)

1)Foxie77

2)(copy and paste if you can make it thx =x )

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/ChelseyDoll/FBDSig.jpg

ndy: if last time i so harding

Yo foxie

i'll wish to join you but got somethng on that day if you are going to change to some other day P.M me

enjoy :(

M2B & Friends Makan dan Lepak Session Dua!!!!!

ALL M2B Riders Attention! YOU ARE ACTIVATED!!!

For the first time in 2009 Singapore!! featuring the

BIGGEST, BADDEST, HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONS OF CLASS 2B BIKES

WHEN????? :3rd Jan 2009

WHERE???? :ESPLANADE MAKANSUTRA eating place

TIME?????? :2200hrs

Please bring along your wallets (coz foxie is a poor fox, cant blanjah u all), girls if u wanna, cameras, rainjackets (weather crazy these days) yourself and of course your bikes =)

Activities: Nothing much la, just eat n lepak den after that maybe go Mt. Faber Park for group photo? LOL All personnel are to report in unless with official reason to chow keng is provided. =D

Hope this time turn out will be better =) Feel free to call me if you got any problems or questions. =)

1)Foxie77

2)(copy and paste if you can make it thx =x )

( Goober Scooter Rider. )

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/siriusjones/scooter.jpg

Gd morning and a MERRY Xmas to all !! n a HAPPY NEW YEAR! =] hehe! woo! hey divine! u stay toa payoh?... where?... lor ?... i stay there too i saw a black RWR too over near lor 7 opp the sch where there's a 7-11 under the blk wonder if it belong to any one here! ....

damn sad fixed a kappa box on my bike on de back looks damn ugly :( haha oh man! but its really convince for me! raincoat n all street direc haha etc... gd for shopping! lol look damn sux thot

wad have i been missing?.... divine gotten yr bike le?...

2007 - 2008: WR200

2008 - now: Roadwin R125

Regards

[N]oVa

yo bro! where u disappear sial! must smack you lol

been bz wif stuff man! haha duty laaaa pre xmas laaaa xmas duty.... wads more to come !!!! damn !!! cant wait to O!!!! R!!!! D!!!!! lol damn it... so wads happening lately ... didnt come online much lately so did i miss out any action nudge?.. dun smack me lehhhh hahaha

Regards

[N]oVa

haha box is good la! i also got kappa box. but i got some problem with the light. lol. where u disappear to sia! must smack ah what dont smack

been bz wif stuff man! haha duty laaaa pre xmas laaaa xmas duty.... wads more to come !!!! damn !!! cant wait to O!!!! R!!!! D!!!!! lol damn it... so wads happening lately ... didnt come online much lately so did i miss out any action nudge?.. dun smack me lehhhh hahaha

ORD OOOOOhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!lol Pink IC Pink IC its in my wallet now.

lol no la haven't buy yet.Going tml to my colleague's place to try out his son's NSR. He wants to give to me...haha good right?:cheer: :cheer:

Apparently,he doesn't use it,its first hand still under him after all these years. I think the most if I get it I spent 1.2k to service, still cheaper than getting RwR...I'm super envious of you guys.

I'm a noob rider,afraid if I spent so much than buang my baby than heart pain man!!!:giddy: :angry:

What do you guys think?:confused:

Daelim - Sports bike with all the new technology,strong agressive look,not so striking. Brand new. Comfortable for my riding style.Only thing is cost too high.Plus I can only resell to Daelim and stick to Daelim long term.

Honda NSR - Proven entry level bike for 2B,good for gaining experience for sports bike.Super Cheap. Resell can still make some. Looks good too

Edited by DivineCreations

haha box is good la! i also got kappa box. but i got some problem with the light. lol. where u disappear to sia! must smack ah what dont smack

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! haha nv disappear la jus been bz then nv come online much haha... i oso gt the kappa wif light ... mine still okay... jus look damn suxy haha !!! no hardo gay stuff hahah no smack that! lol yea ture la box gd... alot more feng bian!...

Regards

[N]oVa

if i were u i will take the sp first. since he giving u. haha. maybe when used to bike and save up more can buy RwR? but it is up to u in the end. u buy now also good got another kaki. lol

wa just now around esplanade area i saw this black RwR with blue led underneath, riding with pilion. anyone here?

btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I'm a noob rider,afraid if I spent so much than buang my baby than heart pain man!!!:giddy: :angry:

Daelim - Sports bike with all the new technology,strong agressive look,not so striking. Brand new. Comfortable for my riding style.Only thing is cost too high.Plus I can only resell to Daelim and stick to Daelim long term.

Honda NSR - Proven entry level bike for 2B,good for gaining experience for sports bike.Super Cheap. Resell can still make some. Looks good too, But comes with old technology,2T,bad reputation for having ended the experience of many new riders.Too many on the road.:mad:

i feel that r u planning to ride for long term? r u gonna upgrade? wads yr buget?... cos if ure getting de RWR its like a 2A 4 stroke so no nid waste more on 2T n oso chances of piston jam prob might be lesser correct me if im wrg.. cos i used to ride a WR tio piston jam n to replace its nt cheap lol.. spend more get de new stuff if ure into 2B n wanna ride longer? lol NSR faster ba.. cheap la but the inside of de engine hw? frm wad i heard is nw de NSR all old old de stop at FU plate correct me if im wrg haha cos its wad i heard frm my fren nia bigger bike oso more stable! n bigger wheels oso safer RWR nt really for speeding so i would say safer .. as for NSR alot pple use to chiong la crush la etc but cos its honda the value is still there la lol ...

ask yrself wad u really looking for?.. something u wanna chiong ard wanna whack throttle most of de time wanna mod alot SPEED service resale soon n upgrade... or save petrol la stable la looks like 2A without getting a 2A dun nid upgrade so soon gd FC look like power ranger bike lolx...

if something i say wrg paiseh ar! :) i have no regret getting it! jus de up hill abit lousy haha but lower gear high rev can le

Regards

[N]oVa

ORD OOOOOhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!lol Pink IC Pink IC its in my wallet now.

lol no la haven't buy yet.Going tml to my colleague's place to try out his son's NSR. He wants to give to me...haha good right?:cheer: :cheer:

Apparently,he doesn't use it,its first hand still under him after all these years. I think the most if I get it I spent 1.2k to service, still cheaper than getting RwR...I'm super envious of you guys.

Honda NSR - Proven entry level bike for 2B,good for gaining experience for sports bike.Super Cheap. Resell can still make some. Looks good too, But comes with old technology,2T,bad reputation for having ended the experience of many new riders.Too many on the road.:mad:

Well... if u r given a free bike and just for transport, then why not... and if u plan to upgrade to class 2A bike soon, then it is a good deal to get a 2nd hand bike.

But if u plan to ride a 2B bike for long, then better get a new bike cos less problem and will spend less money or headache for the repairing.

For me, my plan is to save up enough and get a class 2 bike say 3-4 yrs later. So I decided to get a better new bike to "pamper" myself. Cos I only have once a lifetime chance to ride a class 2B bike liao...

hehehe...

Nudge,Ninja,Nova.Hey 3Vs thanks a million for your thoughts.

I just came back from my colleague's place.Bike is 8yrs old,bought in 2000.Its not a NSR its a FSX150(diff version thai).Production ceased in 2000.:? FS plate.I revved the engine,went to half clutch,glanced behind and I saw fuming 2T smoke.OMG!!!:puke: I even tried his son's TZM,same thing.

Planning to upgrade all the way.Free but at what cost??!!!Its polluting and I feel super uncomfortable with it,the clutch was not responsive maybe I'm a noob but still....even CG125 responded much better.

http://fukkey.zero-yen.com/bike/PICT00382.jpg

Ninja,nova I do agree with both of you that yea for long term and stuff but I just passed dudes...wait spent so much then unsteady then buang....TOUCH WOOD.but you get what I mean.Sry bros if I sound indecisive but I'm not gonna rush this...:pity: cross roads cross roads