SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Daelim roadwin r 125

nudgedoink

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha he not even sure what bike to buy yet. but we trying to psycho him to put ixil if he buys RwR lol

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

same, i dont wana risk it. anyway its not that i am disatisfied with the current exhaust.. so i'll just wait and see

yeah maybe save more money for our next dream bike... wakakaka... :cheeky:

haha whats ur dream bike? mine for now is the new 09 fazer fz6r

Lol, divine dont worry, M2B thread is where we all talk cok and share experiences on the road and events. This thread is solely for RwR 125R questions. See i also abandoned the R125 thread liao, coz no one asked any questions there ahahahahahha.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/ChelseyDoll/FBDSig.jpg

ndy: if last time i so harding

M2B thread sucked all my attention hahaha,guys its RoadWinR.I'm joining you guys and DON"T pyscho me to get the Xxil!!But I like! I hate the Stainless steel pipe.

ya this thread is more technical... just like R125 thread is more specific to their bike. ANy Q abt ur RwR can ask her.

Btw... pls get a IXIL... imagine the bassy sound.... blop blop blop...

ya this thread is more technical... just like R125 thread is more specific to their bike. ANy Q abt ur RwR can ask her.

Btw... pls get a IXIL... imagine the bassy sound.... blop blop blop...

hahha you ah..still chasing me for the IxIL.slowly la hey dude I was thinking of spraying my rims blue like BMW sports then what rims strips color shld I get?

Also when you first took the R125 what problems or discomforts did you face.

And IU unit which position is better??

lol divine congrats.. what colour u getting? i also dont think i gonna get ixil. since i planning to change to fazer when class 2, better start saving up =)

lol divine congrats.. what colour u getting? i also dont think i gonna get ixil. since i planning to change to fazer when class 2, better start saving up =)

Lol Fazer was the bike that inspired and triggered my choice to ride.I'm aiming for it too.The first photo I took of a bike was a fazer. I got white bro.TP wannabe.

Anyways Also when you first took the R125 what problems or discomforts did you face.read that you and ninja changed something for the main stand which was close to the drive chain.And IU unit which position is better??

hm, didnt really change anything.. just that the chain sometimes looks quite near to the mainstand so do look at it once in a while to make sure its not too close. actually when ur sitting on the bike it will not touch la but just to be safe. IU unit mine is on the left side but then u will be getting the new IU which is slimmer so any place u fancy would be ok imo haha

hm, didnt really change anything.. just that the chain sometimes looks quite near to the mainstand so do look at it once in a while to make sure its not too close. actually when ur sitting on the bike it will not touch la but just to be safe. IU unit mine is on the left side but then u will be getting the new IU which is slimmer so any place u fancy would be ok imo haha

Alright,quite excited about it.Don't want to do anything that could jeopardize it.

haha once u get let the M2B people know. then we can arrange another sat meetup or sth

haha once u get let the M2B people know. then we can arrange another sat meetup or sth

Will be nice to meet up again. Oh hey nudge, when you got yr bike did Roy try to fix the plastic hard P plate for you? I'm looking at yrs and ninja's bike your P plates are all stickers,where did you get them.I tried asking shell station, don't have.:cheeky:

Will be nice to meet up again. Oh hey nudge, when you got yr bike did Roy try to fix the plastic hard P plate for you? I'm looking at yrs and ninja's bike your P plates are all stickers,where did you get them.I tried asking shell station, don't have.:cheeky:

they gimme free of charge.... b4 u bought ur buy u shld have ask them for all the freebie like box, P-plate, rain coat, bike cover, helmet etc.

haha i bought the car one and just plucked it out and paste on the windshield. eh, dont do what i do ah. think i will have a hard time taking out the stickiness next time lol

okla... if u have any sticker to remove, just put some wax or polish to rub it off swee swee one..

Helmet I got,rain coat too.bike cover.P plate I forgot to ask but will ask when I get there. Lol you guys know I think I'm one tough customer.I was trying to see whether the helmet can be replaced with the KBC one LOL. I think Roni was shocked boy..:angry: Hey dan thats means yours is the hard plastic one la?They screw yr windshield just to attach???

Helmet I got,rain coat too.bike cover.P plate I forgot to ask but will ask when I get there. Lol you guys know I think I'm one tough customer.I was trying to see whether the helmet can be replaced with the KBC one LOL. I think Roni was shocked boy..:angry: Hey dan thats means yours is the hard plastic one la?They screw yr windshield just to attach???

hard plastic... just use 3M sticker to stick... wont sticky one cos 3M mah

jus get a normal P plate then take out then stick on yr wind screen! can try use alot of things to help u remove it if u have problem! dun take out la! haha nvm de then when u chiong jus tell pple sry ar P plate la nub! hahahaha then pple understand wun kp u! wahhahahaha *evil*

2007 - 2008: WR200

2008 - now: Roadwin R125

Regards

[N]oVa