SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Daelim roadwin r 125

nudgedoink

Nudge,Ninja,Nova.Hey 3Vs thanks a million for your thoughts.

I just came back from my colleague's place.Bike is 8yrs old,bought in 2000.Its not a NSR its a FSX150(diff version thai).Production ceased in 2000.:? FS plate.I revved the engine,went to half clutch,glanced behind and I saw fuming 2T smoke.OMG!!!:puke: I even tried his son's TZM,same thing.

Planning to upgrade all the way.Free but at what cost??!!!Its polluting and I feel super uncomfortable with it,the clutch was not responsive maybe I'm a noob but still....even CG125 responded much better.

http://fukkey.zero-yen.com/bike/PICT00382.jpg

Ninja,nova I do agree with both of you that yea for long term and stuff but I just passed dudes...wait spent so much then unsteady then buang....TOUCH WOOD.but you get what I mean.Sry bros if I sound indecisive but I'm not gonna rush this...:pity: cross roads cross roads

Hmm... that seems to be a pretty bike too.. from the look quite nice... if people wanna give me for free i wont mind lo...

If i were u, I wil that ur fren bike for free to try try first... if say realy dun like, but gain enuf experience liao then think of chaning bike lo...

and, r u sure u wanna upgrade to cl 2A or cl2? Alot of people just okay with cl 2B for long term..

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... that seems to be a pretty bike too.. from the look quite nice... if people wanna give me for free i wont mind lo...

If i were u, I wil that ur fren bike for free to try try first... if say realy dun like, but gain enuf experience liao then think of chaning bike lo...

and, r u sure u wanna upgrade to cl 2A or cl2? Alot of people just okay with cl 2B for long term..

Hee thats the bike you see brand new!lol Tiao fake liao,now my colleague's one is really in bad shape,scratches all over,sticker peeled off no more FSX...left a bit of x only.

upgrading ya,I don't like the alphabet in my class 2B.wanna make it class 2.

OK!! Happy New Year!!:cheer:

the fsx looks quite good. but i dont think ive seen it otr before? haha

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

Hee thats the bike you see brand new!lol Tiao fake liao,now my colleague's one is really in bad shape,scratches all over,sticker peeled off no more FSX...left a bit of x only.

upgrading ya,I don't like the alphabet in my class 2B.wanna make it class 2.

OK!! Happy New Year!!:cheer:

hahaha... alamak... if i hav free bike i wil take first.. whack liao then throw...

anyway. think abt ur finance... anyone can own a bike.. its just how much u can feed her monthly only...

To ride my baby, $200 per month ; an envious glance from others, Priceless.

:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

To ride my baby, $200 per month ; an envious glance from others, Priceless.

A sabotage by red eyed ppl, Pricy LOL!!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/ChelseyDoll/FBDSig.jpg

ndy: if last time i so harding

haha RWR oso gd ma help u in yr upgrade next time lesser prob wif big bikes n it will take u 2 - 3 years to upgrade to 2A or 2 ma! haha for nw can use RWR if i nt wrg RWR gt 250cc oso haha lesser prob cos new.. save oil .. no nid the use of 2T .. haha smelly smelly lol... but of cos free bike i oso take la haha but try to find out gt what prob wif the bike 1st in case u end up needing to haven spend another amount on fixing it tune-ing it make it the way u want it to be.. see what needs to change count yr cost ... yr insurance .. n do u like it? find it comfortable wif it .. if okay then take loh no harm jus u nid to spend abit of time maintain it.. do some math! :) see a new bike n old bike how much u might spend! new bike gt warrently some more u mainly use for transport or whack action action on road loh... dun say like u bai zai la start out its like that one once u get use to the bike n everything can keep yrself from speeding la trying to do stun like super low cornering wif high speed etc u should be fine! like my fren that time SP gt pillon behide then corner at high speed both go kiss de flood then go hosp... haha ride safe! use wad u have learn should be no prob... i been riding awhile le even might have pple longer then me oso no accident b4 ma if those car bang u *touch wood* then different case la but ai zai la!

i knw sound stupid la but i try to keep away from places with heavy traffic or peak hrs or even places where alot of cars go pass e.g town during peak hrs but peak hrs on express way or maybe some places nt so bad cos gt "bike lane" haha but still becareful as pple might nt see u when they wanna change lane yea loh jus be alert n give way if u have too loh! haha wait awhile nia nvm wad... 5 mins early oso like that 5 mins late oso like that most important ride safe! must take care yrself on de road! get the picture?

2007 - 2008: WR200

2008 - now: Roadwin R125

Regards

[N]oVa

wa nova. so long MIA now come back type so long want forgiveness right?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL jus jk

:sweat: Thx Nova super long compo..lol you wanna prep me for my English examination ah? Taking my UniSim Waiver examination on English.Hopefully can pass...yrs of of not practicing,Army,MSN,forum tone,speaking to aunties has totally eroded my command of English. Pray I can pass this 3hr exam.

Yea so anyways,spoke to my despatch colleagues,showed them my colleague's bike and they told me errr....better don't take.LOL coe is 2009.I'll pay 1K for a load of scrap metal.Can get RWR liao but only concern is whether can hold on to my job...:deal: Less pay more work more responsibility then suddenly;t 200bucks mthly liability.

Hey ninja,your VISA approach totally sells lor,200 a mth.glance from others totally priceless...ROcks...lol thats why we ride isn't it?:cheer:

Meeting tml is on??all going?,My plan tml,Take exam in the morning,visit bike shops in the afternoon,go home rest and contemplate whether got enough rest for the makansutra.2200Hrs la thats freaking late, tml got church how??:sweat:

:sweat: Thx Nova super long compo..lol you wanna prep me for my English examination ah? Taking my UniSim Waiver examination on English.Hopefully can pass...yrs of of not practicing,Army,MSN,forum tone,speaking to aunties has totally eroded my command of English. Pray I can pass this 3hr exam.

Yea so anyways,spoke to my despatch colleagues,showed them my colleague's bike and they told me errr....better don't take.LOL coe is 2009.I'll pay 1K for a load of scrap metal.Can get RWR liao but only concern is whether can hold on to my job...:deal: Less pay more work more responsibility then suddenly;t 200bucks mthly liability.

Hey ninja,your VISA approach totally sells lor,200 a mth.glance from others totally priceless...ROcks...lol thats why we ride isn't it?:cheer:

Meeting tml is on??all going?,My plan tml,Take exam in the morning,visit bike shops in the afternoon,go home rest and contemplate whether got enough rest for the makansutra.2200Hrs la thats freaking late, tml got church how??:sweat:

Hehe... divine... if u wanna see the White RwR vs Red RwR and any other nice nice big big Yamaha R125 u better come tml lo... so as u can make up ur mind...

yea tmr will be the best time for u to see all the bikes up close first hand, and even compare the sounds if your into that sorta thing! come ah!

Divine i make exception for you, no bike still can join M2B-in-lieu LOL!! Welcome to the club bro! =DDD

wa but quite ex hor ixil. lol see how ba now currently quite poor. will only consider if approved tho

LOL dun worry, Club M2B have a reputation to keep also LOL!!! no one go i will still be there wait for u =DDD get down my number ^^

lol wont tua u. but we all go in car and hide inside so when u come u see no bikes thought no one come. we wait till you leave then we come out. LOL

haha we waiting for divine to go buy rwr and put the ixil so he can be guinea pig to see worthit anot! LOL. DIVINE U SEE THIS ANOT!!!??