SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Daelim roadwin r 125

nudgedoink

Gong Xi Fa Chai.When are we RwR gonna have our own outing lol??Must organise PPL.If not then I'll orgainse,since nudge cannot go malaysia we'll bring malaysia to him.I'll plan out a tour ard singapore pie to ecp back again then ard to woodlands then to sentosa then again and again until we hit 2000km beat ninja's plan HHmmmPPhh LOL

Hey thx alot guys I'll rev high after breaking in.I'm at 425km now.27more to 1st servicing.So DOHC engines means you can rev high huh?strange I gotta read more.

Eh if wan we can always organise a trip in SG what... why not... haha...

My experience is I notice that with DOHC engine, the power will only start to burst out when u rev high... if u start off with low rpm all the way U will feel that ur engine very very sluggish...

"So to sum it all up, SOHC has better low-end power, DOHC has better high-end power and overall maximum power. 4 valves per cylinder is much better than 2 valves per cylinder and it doesn’t matter whether 4-valves is achieved via SOHC or DOHC."

http://paultan.org/archives/2005/06/22/sohc-vs-dohc-valvetrains/

"Double overhead cam, or DOHC, engines are associated with higher horsepower and increased performance. The unique design makes these engines quieter, smooth-running and more efficient."

http://www.ehow.com/about_4703373_what-meaning-dohc.html

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope I asked laio.No such thing as 2nd hand.Google it there's this guy inAustralia sellin it.07 version.lol then you can import. Anyways back to RwR, seriously aeykel,take the RwR or Yamaha R125. I'm like 58kg and I get thrashed alot in the wind but with this bike its weight is its upside and no bad points for it,no wind deviation.The only disgrunt i have for this bike is that for 160kg it shld be at least 150cc-180cc.I have no idea why all the manufacturers want to stick to 125.I believe its crowd mentality.

I've been riding for 8days now.Haven't paid a single ERP.Coz I travel ard 6am.Come back home ard 5.30pm.Still running it in.I don't know whether its me or but I'm already up to 5th gear when I'm going 80km/h.and she's purring quite forcefully,can't quite picture ninja's 150km/h.Alittle reassurance guys? Oh regarding the size,alot of cars see my P-plate and the size of my bike and they don't treat me like a push over.So thats a plus point coz when they try to cut me off they think twice coz the bike has a big size but their mentality is that we can pick up anytime and they'll crash into us....does that make sense?:sian:

Nudge oei, I was thinking of upgrading to ninja 250 when get my 2A.You going along a bike upgrading route or ride RwR till class 2 then you upgrade to our fazer heehee?

hey divine..,btw hw much did u place for the d.p..??sorie for asking..just wana make a calculation..wana hit the shop next week,must standby liao..and wat free things do they give..??

haha. go all around singapore? trying to make a fake malaysia terrain ah?

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

haha. go all around singapore? trying to make a fake malaysia terrain ah?

Malaysian terrain?come on man,there are rds in singapore where you can ride and ride w/o stopping.I used to clock mileage using those same rds when I was riding a scout jeep.Drive and drive and drive. Hey Even Ninja is on.Wha UP la. And oh hey some good news is that tonight when i went out,I was revving high and fast and the pick up was very good.Could have allowed the cams to build more power if not for the traffic lights. Anyways she's moulding into a fine beauty and powerful too.

yep. RwR is all about playing with the gears. i find gear 3 the most impressive gear. heh

Hey Guys,

Just wondering arh...

Generally Roadwin R is 4-stroke rite...

How do generally maintain a 4-stroke bike?

Is there any major prob wit the Roadwin R?

WR200"SM" Rockstar, X1R "BumbleBee", R "Lek Chek" 135, "Ah Pee La" RS 125

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd397/Mandonut/ff514f46.jpg

Hey Guys,

Just wondering arh...

Generally Roadwin R is 4-stroke rite...

How do generally maintain a 4-stroke bike?

Is there any major prob wit the Roadwin R?

Well riding her for 9days now.No major problems.Abit sluggish when i first started out with her but now she feels so much better.When I first started riding her she was slow and alittle non responsive,I'm reaching 500km soon and she starting to be responsive.

Edited by DivineCreations

no just about 4 stroke ah. also cos RwR is fuel injected. so there is nothing to maintain besides chain lubbing and sending for regular servicings like any other bike to change EO, clean air filter, the works. no main problems for me

no just about 4 stroke ah. also cos RwR is fuel injected. so there is nothing to maintain besides chain lubbing and sending for regular servicings like any other bike to change EO, clean air filter, the works. no main problems for me

Hey nudge,you changed yr brakes right?What was the brand and make cost .Ninja can bring me there and change my brakes or not huh?When are you free?Also I'm gonna get fluorescent green rim stickers its either white or green.After which I'll also want to remove the super big daelim stickers at the base of my fairings.and replace with some race stickers.busy busy busy.sticker shop recommendations anyone?

Also guys I was looking my bike up and down and saw a stone chip on the edge of my cowl.I'll head over to CKA ask whether they have any paint or something.crap 9days only and so many appearance defects:dozed:

it is hel brake lines. cost me $90 but i think its cos ninja brought me there ah. sticker shop can go to juzzwheelz also near HKL which is the place to get ur brake lines.

nudgedoink---plz contact me at 97365995.

bro u got any questions can ask here. suddenly PM me ask to meet up and call u when i dont even know u or seen u post anything before, i dont think so. what u need to know ask on the forums here and we will be glad to answer. i dont sell the bikes ah so im not free enough just to meet up to chit chat with strangers.

anything u need to know just ask me through sbf. if u PM-ed me the issues that u want to clarify i could have replied u right here right now already. lol!

Edited by nudgedoink

bro u got any questions can ask here. suddenly PM me ask to meet up and call u when i dont even know u or seen u post anything before, i dont think so. what u need to know ask on the forums here and we will be glad to answer. i dont sell the bikes ah so im not free enough just to meet up to chit chat with strangers.

anything u need to know just ask me through sbf. if u PM-ed me the issues that u want to clarify i could have replied u right here right now already. lol!

Nudgedoink ----> plz contact me now at 9xxxxxxx LOL

Hey nudge,you changed yr brakes right?What was the brand and make cost .Ninja can bring me there and change my brakes or not huh?When are you free?Also I'm gonna get fluorescent green rim stickers its either white or green.After which I'll also want to remove the super big daelim stickers at the base of my fairings.and replace with some race stickers.busy busy busy.sticker shop recommendations anyone?

Also guys I was looking my bike up and down and saw a stone chip on the edge of my cowl.I'll head over to CKA ask whether they have any paint or something.crap 9days only and so many appearance defects:dozed:

Hahaa... if u notice the small stone chip it shows that u love ur bike alot... same as me, everyday I will examine her for any small scratch etc... cos its full fairing so for sure will kena stone... but the 1st day I got her I put some sticker on her belly liao so not much a problem...

For the brakeline, I only told the HKL boss Ah Bee I will intro some frens to change it... so if u wan u can just head it there, but ask for the price first n tell them ur fren intro one and its $90 for our rwr...

frankly I now feel my brake is ok after change the line... enuf to e-brake in any situation... cos too "jiak" will fish tail too right... hehe

What sound like "I know what you did last CNY..."... hahahahahahaha....

its $90. lol who said $80 leh? if its me then sorry ah typo! lol. but $90 is cheap liao. hm, when u wana go? not sure whether free not these few weeks. but i may wana change my chain also.. also not sure when free can go change

i think pipe sure fail as long as it is not approved from lta. not to say u cannot do it cos i think new bikes not so soon gotta go inspection right? not sure abnout that tho anyone can clarify?

i think pipe sure fail as long as it is not approved from lta. not to say u cannot do it cos i think new bikes not so soon gotta go inspection right? not sure abnout that tho anyone can clarify?

i m sure if u wan illegal pipe, u can install it cos by that time u wil get rid of ur bike liao b4 inspectin. The only thing is to measure ur chance to get into man in white. For me, my workplace at jln bahar camp, so very often got LTA there, cos hot spot to catch those SCDF youngster + lorry... so for me, I dun wanna risk it... haha