SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Daelim roadwin r 125

nudgedoink

jus get a normal P plate then take out then stick on yr wind screen! can try use alot of things to help u remove it if u have problem! dun take out la! haha nvm de then when u chiong jus tell pple sry ar P plate la nub! hahahaha then pple understand wun kp u! wahhahahaha *evil*

lol didn't understand the last part nova, le gong simi eh? I don't and can't chiong loh!:cry: Ok Ons I'll remove the P and stick it with the 3M. Eh Ninja,where did you get yr Xena lock?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angel: M2B & Friends :angel:

:angel: Divine Initiation Outing:angel:

Hello all! This is your favourite old foxie once again!! I know you guys love me and all, and I love you guys too! Thank you for all your support thru these early weeks of this evergrowing club MEGA 2B & Friends!! Speed dont matter here, Size do!

This outing marks the 3rd major event for the club, hope many can attend this time ^^ And as you can see from the title, our dearest DivineCreations had finally attained an upgrade of status from "Mr. Please lemme be your pillion" to a full fledged M2B-iker XDDDDDD

And also let us not forget to welcome our newest member Koyote too! with the one and only cagiva in this club for now hahahah!! Oh well, details for this weekend's fun are as follow, please register if you are interested! Those who didnt get my new HP number, please send me a PM! ^^

Rendevous Point: East Coast Park Macdonalds

Target Point: Somewhere in Kallang, A Prata shop that sells $0.80 Prata bigger than the plate as claimed by Luster. Mega Prata LOL!

Date: 17-January-2009

Time: 10PM

Fees: F.O.C, bring your own money for your own food, foxie is as usual a poor old fox =X

What to bring: Yourself (Optional), Your bike, Your gal, Your camera, Your maid, Your Mum, Mas Selamat, Rain Jacket, DivineCreations (Compulsory)

All able to make it please report in here. Remember! Its better late than never but i hope you guys will be early n punctual so the rest wont need to wait for your sorry ass =DDDD. ALL FRIENDS ARE WELCOMED TOO IF THEY WANT TO JOIN ALONG! ^^

Please Register Your Attendance Here! (Cut and Paste the list will do, not the whole post =.=)

1)foxie77

2)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/ChelseyDoll/FBDSig.jpg

ndy: if last time i so harding

:angel: M2B & Friends :angel:

:angel: Divine Initiation Outing:angel:

Hello all! This is your favourite old foxie once again!! I know you guys love me and all, and I love you guys too! Thank you for all your support thru these early weeks of this evergrowing club MEGA 2B & Friends!! Speed dont matter here, Size do!

This outing marks the 3rd major event for the club, hope many can attend this time ^^ And as you can see from the title, our dearest DivineCreations had finally attained an upgrade of status from "Mr. Please lemme be your pillion" to a full fledged M2B-iker XDDDDDD

And also let us not forget to welcome our newest member Koyote too! with the one and only cagiva in this club for now hahahah!! Oh well, details for this weekend's fun are as follow, please register if you are interested! Those who didnt get my new HP number, please send me a PM! ^^

Rendevous Point: East Coast Park Macdonalds

Target Point: Somewhere in Kallang, A Prata shop that sells $0.80 Prata bigger than the plate as claimed by Luster. Mega Prata LOL!

Date: 17-January-2009

Time: 10PM

Fees: F.O.C, bring your own money for your own food, foxie is as usual a poor old fox =X

What to bring: Yourself (Optional), Your bike, Your gal, Your camera, Your maid, Your Mum, Mas Selamat, Rain Jacket, DivineCreations (Compulsory)

All able to make it please report in here. Remember! Its better late than never but i hope you guys will be early n punctual so the rest wont need to wait for your sorry ass =DDDD. ALL FRIENDS ARE WELCOMED TOO IF THEY WANT TO JOIN ALONG! ^^

Please Register Your Attendance Here! (Cut and Paste the list will do, not the whole post =.=)

1)foxie77

2)

Wah Kao eh OVERKILL la Foxie Boss lol, You want me to burrow myself in the ground is it, I very pai seh one leh:angel:

Edited by DivineCreations

u can get it from this guy who has this website - juzstickem.com. if im not mistaken ours is 17" rims? cant really remember hahha

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

u can get it from this guy who has this website - juzstickem.com. if im not mistaken ours is 17" rims? cant really remember hahha

yup yup its 17" but the rims stickers have a width measurement.NEvermind,I'll measure when i head downstairs.Lol my bike has hit 100Km at the cost of only 2Litres!!!I don't believe it. Feul tank is 14L,we have 7bips on the electric gauge.When I hit 100Km it was only 1 bip down. Amazing!

hm u contact the guy and ask him what kinda measurements he needs. sometimes he knows the rim size can liao. haha cannot like that say cos the fuel indicator does not drop evenly. the last few bips goes down quite fast. our bike avg on nice calm riding should be 35-40km/l. for me i only get 31 or 32km/l cos the traffic on my journey to work is fast-slow-fast-slow. my riding style also quite fierce in revving and acceleration. lol

my riding style also quite fierce in revving and acceleration. lol

lol This Bike is the best toy I ever had.Its like a drug to ride it then comes back for more.And I'm only in my breaking in period.Can't imagine the ride when I've got my engine oil changed.

As of now for the break in, my gear change is really fast, the engine revves high at gear one thats normal, come 20km/h I'm up gear 2, head 40km/h I'm in gear 3 then on to 70km/h at gear 4,maintaining the Revves at 7000rpm below 8000rpm.

One thing I'm uncomfortable now is that the bike revves really high really fast.I'm aware of my throttle adjustments.When I start to hear the revves drag I gear up and let it climb slowly.Hopefully hopefully I'm riding clutching correctly at how she sounds.

has the exhaust pipe for daelim roadwin r125 been approved?? any idea how much will it cost? i have a fren riding tis bike and he is very interested!!!

KTM EGS 200CC 2004

APRILIA RS125CC 2005

SYM GTS 200CC 2006

HONDA SUPER 4 VTEC 3 2007

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/408/stealthlogogs0.jpg

One thing I'm uncomfortable now is that the bike revves really high really fast.

its nt ur engine nor ur throttle. its ur clutch =)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/ChelseyDoll/FBDSig.jpg

ndy: if last time i so harding

haha i didnt go and see his clutch. really so cham meh? maybe mine the same just got used to it

lol dont have 2nd hand yet ah! this bike last yr just come out. unless u really so heng to find someone who is selling due to maybe moving overseas

guys..any idea where can i get 2nd hand rwr..??do cka selling 2nd hand rwr..??izit true that rwr fc is better than rw..??thanks:cheers:

Nope I asked laio.No such thing as 2nd hand.Google it there's this guy inAustralia sellin it.07 version.lol then you can import. Anyways back to RwR, seriously aeykel,take the RwR or Yamaha R125. I'm like 58kg and I get thrashed alot in the wind but with this bike its weight is its upside and no bad points for it,no wind deviation.The only disgrunt i have for this bike is that for 160kg it shld be at least 150cc-180cc.I have no idea why all the manufacturers want to stick to 125.I believe its crowd mentality.

I've been riding for 8days now.Haven't paid a single ERP.Coz I travel ard 6am.Come back home ard 5.30pm.Still running it in.I don't know whether its me or but I'm already up to 5th gear when I'm going 80km/h.and she's purring quite forcefully,can't quite picture ninja's 150km/h.Alittle reassurance guys? Oh regarding the size,alot of cars see my P-plate and the size of my bike and they don't treat me like a push over.So thats a plus point coz when they try to cut me off they think twice coz the bike has a big size but their mentality is that we can pick up anytime and they'll crash into us....does that make sense?:sian:

Nudge oei, I was thinking of upgrading to ninja 250 when get my 2A.You going along a bike upgrading route or ride RwR till class 2 then you upgrade to our fazer heehee?

125cc is cos in other countries thats the cc limit that learners learn on. so people who dont have a license will learn on 125s. this bike is DOHC ah. so its made to be high revving. dont worry bout it. i rev to redline every single time i ride =)

125cc is cos in other countries thats the cc limit that learners learn on. so people who dont have a license will learn on 125s. this bike is DOHC ah. so its made to be high revving. dont worry bout it. i rev to redline every single time i ride =)

ya about the DOHC things... i race with some of my 2B frens and they said my bike damn fast at high rev... u can check at our 2B trip thread... i believe our bike is no loser even to Honda CBR150... haha

Divine - the secret is... u dun change gear until it reach red line area... it wil damn fast one lo... go try after u run in ur bike, easily 130 kmh no problem....

Edited by ninjapura

Nope I asked laio.No such thing as 2nd hand.Google it there's this guy inAustralia sellin it.07 version.lol then you can import. Anyways back to RwR, seriously aeykel,take the RwR or Yamaha R125. I'm like 58kg and I get thrashed alot in the wind but with this bike its weight is its upside and no bad points for it,no wind deviation.The only disgrunt i have for this bike is that for 160kg it shld be at least 150cc-180cc.I have no idea why all the manufacturers want to stick to 125.I believe its crowd mentality.

I've been riding for 8days now.Haven't paid a single ERP.Coz I travel ard 6am.Come back home ard 5.30pm.Still running it in.I don't know whether its me or but I'm already up to 5th gear when I'm going 80km/h.and she's purring quite forcefully,can't quite picture ninja's 150km/h.Alittle reassurance guys? Oh regarding the size,alot of cars see my P-plate and the size of my bike and they don't treat me like a push over.So thats a plus point coz when they try to cut me off they think twice coz the bike has a big size but their mentality is that we can pick up anytime and they'll crash into us....does that make sense?:sian:

Nudge oei, I was thinking of upgrading to ninja 250 when get my 2A.You going along a bike upgrading route or ride RwR till class 2 then you upgrade to our fazer heehee?

I am 80kg, and when I rode to Desaru which is very powerful windy, the bike was super staeady n stable cos of the weight...

I must admit this bike is good for Sport Touring. Anyway, I wil bring my bike for Gerik touring in April which is one loop of Malaysia about 2000 km, and wait for my report... hehehe

Divine - pls keep ur gal until cl2... not worth to get a cl2a bike. For me, I have licence many yrs liao (P plate just for show), but so far I love rwr alot. So now I intend to save for 3 yrs then when enuf money to one-off pay off a BMW then I changed... I never buy anything with interest... but, I am impressed with rwr, so I dun mind being a 2B noob for 10 yrs... pls dun ever be influenced or pressured when u see ur peers got a 2a bikey then change okay... cl2a really no worth to get. If wan, get a col2 for touring, lagi best, have enuf money to pay it off fully.

Edited by ninjapura

Happy chinese new year guys!!! :)

Gong Xi Fa Chai.When are we RwR gonna have our own outing lol??Must organise PPL.If not then I'll orgainse,since nudge cannot go malaysia we'll bring malaysia to him.I'll plan out a tour ard singapore pie to ecp back again then ard to woodlands then to sentosa then again and again until we hit 2000km beat ninja's plan HHmmmPPhh LOL

Hey thx alot guys I'll rev high after breaking in.I'm at 425km now.27more to 1st servicing.So DOHC engines means you can rev high huh?strange I gotta read more.