SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Daelim roadwin r 125

nudgedoink

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha. 3 yrs good la i guess its more than enough time to enjoy an illegal pipe if anyone here is thinking of it. actually if ur pipe not so "attractive" like sound damn loud or looks super wierd think not so easy get caught on the roads ah

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

Yo Nudge,

i have been playing with illegal thing for bikes more than 3 years liao... the only that i can tell is i have got the power ........:)

hahaha. 3 yrs good la i guess its more than enough time to enjoy an illegal pipe if anyone here is thinking of it. actually if ur pipe not so "attractive" like sound damn loud or looks super wierd think not so easy get caught on the roads ah

( Goober Scooter Rider. )

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/siriusjones/scooter.jpg

haha u definitely illegal lor i see ur bikes! hahaha. but u got a daystar right?

Yo Nudge,

i have been playing with illegal thing for bikes more than 3 years liao... the only that i can tell is i have got the power ........:)

Eh? Kakarow yours is a B-bone right? Aiya Let me think first...so ma fan just to change lor.No time no money.So many legal issues..:dozed: Yea its 3yrs before inspection.There's this nice thread on the forum about illegal whats,shld go read really imformative.

Eh? Kakarow yours is a B-bone right? Aiya Let me think first...so ma fan just to change lor.No time no money.So many legal issues..:dozed: Yea its 3yrs before inspection.There's this nice thread on the forum about illegal whats,shld go read really imformative.

it's all about what's ur interest la, no right or wrong. As in some people very mod expert willing to spend money on mod, some siao abt touring so wil buy stuff for that purpose... bag la, jacket n pants la etc...or some simply use bike for transport...

hm, im not sure about it becoming worse.. but 7k rpm is the most "undesirable" range for RwR. either go above or stay below will be smoother. i recommend u to go above. Rev her hard occasionally. it will be good for the power.

servicing consists of system checks, change EO, tighten chain if needed and lube chain. actually u can just ask him to adjust whatever u want. they wont charge u extra =) but dont be too guai lan and ask him to do like 2hrs worth of adjustments at one servicing ah. haha.

Yo Bro,

you are right i'm playing daystar first then now with b-bone :)

haha u definitely illegal lor i see ur bikes! hahaha. but u got a daystar right?

Yo Bro,

If you only like Stock then too bad i think my bone can over take u ha ha ha....

haha my bro is doing his tp test today. he looking for daystar haha.

wish him good luck but he can only go to cka tomorrow ...

haha my bro is doing his tp test today. he looking for daystar haha.

Huh... running in no need la.. when i got my bone 2nd day already test top liao then mod it & test again... about a week

Ho ho hold on to yr bones first,I'm still running in my bike once its all serviced and properly run in then I'll talk to you about racing Muahaha

hey guys,I've got a slight problem with buffy,she tends to jerk slightly like consistently...its not a clutch jerk but a bumpy jerk at 70km/h.Previously she was smooth then only recently she started behaving this way,seems after I pillioned my 76kg brother...she become bumpier.Did I damage the engine,bcoz when I pillion I rev quite hard but below 8K rpm. So errmmmm any reasons?...Also any idea what CKA will do for her servicing?

go cka-hq, ask roy to do FI system check.

they have analyser to pin-point defective components like fuel pump, O2 sensor, injector, mass air sensor or ECU.

it can be the fuel tat u r using, try switching to other brand like esso, caltex, shell or spc.

my advise don't pump petrol in malaysia unless u r touring, as specially in JB.

reason is their petrol r mix with too much water (lack maintenance) which can coz problems with EFI.

it can be the fuel tat u r using, try switching to other brand like esso, caltex, shell or spc.

my advise don't pump petrol in malaysia unless u r touring, as specially in JB.

reason is their petrol r mix with too much water (lack maintenance) which can coz problems with EFI.

thx alot soh but doesn't that mean everything,but the thing is, I used esso the red one.Previously my first pump was V-power Shell then I downgraded on my second pump and went for the esso 95(red) I think. No it started when I pillioned my brother.I don't know what the problem is. More accurately I looked at my speedo today when I started feeling the bumps,it was 3rd gear at 40km/h 6-7rpm.

My first 500Km servicing is due.Will update you guys of any improvement.

Edited by DivineCreations

i had Baaaad baaaad experience with Esso Red fuel during my pocket bike days, overhauled my engine twice coz of that petrol... nt sure about real bikes =x

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/ChelseyDoll/FBDSig.jpg

ndy: if last time i so harding

hm, i use shell 98. occasionally v-power cos suppose to have some cleansing stuff. yea just go and ask roy and tell him these problems. u try ur rev till redline how fast for gear 3? should be at least 75-80. or can try gear 4 redline should be 105-110 like that.

dont worry about revving to redline. got the green light from roy to rev the bike like crazy. haha!

might want to try SPC petrol,actually all the same what?no meh?other than each company trying to add their own additives into the fuel.

Wah I so sick of covering my bike with cover.Every morning i have to take the lift go down remove the cover then go back up to dump the cover then go back down to ride her. Then when i come back home I have to go up take the cover come down cover her then come back up again!!!!! SUX I think I'll just buy a Xena lock or install some alarm.

Oh foxie regarding my brakes, I did a E brake today.They are the gradual stop type not the instant stop type.Impossible for me to stop immediately I think it'll be the same for yrs right? hey Nudge how's the Hel so far,did you change yr Brake Pads too?

V-power All the way IS the way!!!!

Mine can instant stop but will end up ENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (lol 1st day i kana alrdy, "jack knifed" but lucky nv endo, i tap my brakes with 2 fingers only when i do gradual stopping.

Foxie-wiki: Endo is a term used when ur rear wheel goes over your head to the front, usually u will see this in motocross, downhill biking and of coz, noobs in accidents with super strong front brakes. *winks*

V-power All the way IS the way!!!!

Mine can instant stop but will end up ENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (lol 1st day i kana alrdy, "jack knifed" but lucky nv endo, i tap my brakes with 2 fingers only when i do gradual stopping.

Foxie-wiki: Endo is a term used when ur rear wheel goes over your head to the front, usually u will see this in motocross, downhill biking and of coz, noobs in accidents with super strong front brakes. *winks*

Thats a "Stoppie" La LOLo_O Foxie Wiki Hahaaha

Edited by DivineCreations

Stoppie n jack knife same term leh, endo is over the head alrdy, not stoppie. Anyway i nv dare to squeeze my brakes like dat anymore, mostly engine braking, front brakes tap only lo... LOL once bitten Twice shy liao

r125 the brakes will be better ah. they brembo brakes haha. well, hel brake lines do help alot for our bike. my rear brake is getting abit soft due to my brakepads and i havent change. but if i zham my brakes in theory it will immediately stop. i did it before and my wheels locked up and i skidded like 10m. i did this cos a green arrow stopped flashing and i scared to kehna camera. in the end to prevent falling i release the brakes and just continue the turn.

might want to try SPC petrol,actually all the same what?no meh?other than each company trying to add their own additives into the fuel.

Wah I so sick of covering my bike with cover.Every morning i have to take the lift go down remove the cover then go back up to dump the cover then go back down to ride her. Then when i come back home I have to go up take the cover come down cover her then come back up again!!!!! SUX I think I'll just buy a Xena lock or install some alarm.

Oh foxie regarding my brakes, I did a E brake today.They are the gradual stop type not the instant stop type.Impossible for me to stop immediately I think it'll be the same for yrs right? hey Nudge how's the Hel so far,did you change yr Brake Pads too?

Wah u must be very eng lei to go up n down... I just go down n put cover in my bag then go liao...

For the brake... i can stop quite well lei... no problem wat... i think if can immediate brake like 1 second I lagi scared... sure buang one...

but think if wan best to install ABS, u can squeeze all u wan the brake wont jam wont lock wont buang... very shiok...

Hahahahahaah travel at 80km/h suddenly see yellow light, far not far, near not near, curse and swear WHY MY BIKE AT THIS POINT OF TIME ONLY 125CC!!! ZHAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! BRRRAAAAKKKEEE is not a good idea LOL!