SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Lighting

delvin25

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, anyone had change their signal light bulb to LED bulb? cos i want to change to LED bulb but dunno wat model is the bulb to purchase. Mine ride is Spec II, thanks.

Go to the MO threads. :angel:

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/ainyan090407/LVInfernalWar.jpg

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/ainyan090407/3583_photo.jpg

Hi

Sir, for spec 3 if i change the stock bulb to led possible? Can come over n see what types suitable?

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

limbat, how much to replace to LED bulbs for signal indicators? I know the front is a double contact base for pole light. You have those?

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

• 3 weeks later...

What is a good aftermarket bulb for the headlight for more brightness?

It can be blue halogen or whatever as long as it is brighter as the stock light doesn't inspire a lot of confidence on dark roads with no street lights.

I have a 08 cb400 revo and would like to get a clear bulb. Is this model also the H4?

Is changing to a new aftermarket globe as simple as taking out the old and putting in the new one or is there more involved?

Edited by ResmeN

2008 Honda CB400SF Revo ABS - Moriwaki OnePiece Shorty Exhaust & Slider, GodSend Radiator Mesh, 2 Pt Crash Bars, LSL Street Foot Pegs, OEM screen, Scottoiler, Red/White Leds, Bagster Tank Cover, Michelin P Pure Front/P Road 2 Rear Tyres, HID 4300K, Gilles Tooling 41mm Clip Ons, Powdercoated Rims/Rearsets & Passenger Pegs, Rizoma Avio 21 Signals, Motovation Universal Barends...

What is a good aftermarket bulb for the headlight for more brightness?

It can be blue halogen or whatever as long as it is brighter as the stock light doesn't inspire a lot of confidence on dark roads with no street lights.

I have a 08 cb400 revo and would like to get a clear bulb. Is this model also the H4?

Is changing to a new aftermarket globe as simple as taking out the old and putting in the new one or is there more involved?

Hi,

Those bulbs from Osram or Philips should be just fine, they are brighter and throw the light further.

All model of CB400 uses the H4 type, those bigger capacity bikes uses H7.

Its a plug and play thing, just dismantle the two screws of the headlight casing, its simple.

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

Hi,

Those bulbs from Osram or Philips should be just fine, they are brighter and throw the light further.

All model of CB400 uses the H4 type, those bigger capacity bikes uses H7.

Its a plug and play thing, just dismantle the two screws of the headlight casing, its simple.

Thanks for your reply Firdauz. I just ordered a pair of PHILIPS X-TREME POWER H4 EXTREME XTREME + FREE W5W 501 from ebay for AUD40 delivered.

I recently managed to put a screen on my bike so will undo the same bolts and should be able to do the light the same way. If it's nice and bright which it should be I will also order a pair for my wifes Mazda 3 too.

By the way Juma mabarak :)

2008 Honda CB400SF Revo ABS - Moriwaki OnePiece Shorty Exhaust & Slider, GodSend Radiator Mesh, 2 Pt Crash Bars, LSL Street Foot Pegs, OEM screen, Scottoiler, Red/White Leds, Bagster Tank Cover, Michelin P Pure Front/P Road 2 Rear Tyres, HID 4300K, Gilles Tooling 41mm Clip Ons, Powdercoated Rims/Rearsets & Passenger Pegs, Rizoma Avio 21 Signals, Motovation Universal Barends...

Thanks for your reply Firdauz. I just ordered a pair of PHILIPS X-TREME POWER H4 EXTREME XTREME + FREE W5W 501 from ebay for AUD40 delivered.

I recently managed to put a screen on my bike so will undo the same bolts and should be able to do the light the same way. If it's nice and bright which it should be I will also order a pair for my wifes Mazda 3 too.

By the way Juma mabarak :)

If you get from powerbulbs.com, you can get it at an even lower price.

22.25GBP converted to AUD is less than 40AUD, after incurring exchange rate costs it should still be cheaper for everything inclusive shipping.

Pulsar UG3 (Mar 07 -> 21 Jan 2009)

S4 Ver S. (Scrapped May 2010)

S4 Revo (05 Aug 2010 -> current)

If you get from powerbulbs.com, you can get it at an even lower price.

22.25GBP converted to AUD is less than 40AUD, after incurring exchange rate costs it should still be cheaper for everything inclusive shipping.

I got them from http://www.powerbulbs.com thru ebay. That's including postage to Australia. Locally they are sold between AUD 60-100.

I am thinking of purchasing more powerful head light bulbs for my wifes car so will get those direct thru powerbulbs website.

• 2 months later...

Here is the details. Hope it helps those who want to DIY. Good Luck.:p

Honda CB400 SuperFour VTEC 3 odometer T10 LED lights bulb upgrade.pdf

Riding Since 198+:

Honda C70, Yamaha 100 Sport, Suzuki BEST 110

Suzuki Panther 150, Yamaha 125 Antolo Scramble

YAMAHA LC135 YPVS (Trade in) 1997

YAMAHA RXZ135 (Trade in) 1998

HONDA WAVE 110 (Trade in) 2000

HONDA CBR150 Repsol (Trade in) 2004

HONDA CB400 Super Four Spec 3 Spec III (Trade in) 2010

HONDA CB400X 2014

Hi,

Anyone knows where to get in Singapore Vision X Solstice 10W LED lights ? Do they come with mounting brackets, wires , relay and switch ?

Pulsarians Singapore on Facebook:

The Page: http://fb.me/SingaporePulsarians For general news and info

The Group: http://fb.me/groups/pulsarianssg/ For all the interaction

between Pulsarians, maintenance tips, accessories, trips & meet-ups and of course live answers to all your questions !

Hi, anyone know where to get the led light bulb for the speedo and odometer for spec3 ? coz according to limbat t10 is too strong...

TA 200'02 | JUN 2008 - JUN 2010

S4 SPEC3'07 | JUN 2010 - MAY 2012

FZ6 S2'07 | MAY 2012 - CURRENT

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af70/heskeydal/signature1.jpg