SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Lighting

delvin25

where to get nb n how much?

There's someone doing PMO HERE.

or you can try NTUC, no joke, I saw it @ NTUC Jurong Point new wing 2nd floor branch. but costly.

or online.

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys..just wanna ask...have any of u ever thought of just putting one reasonably small fog/spot light at ur tail?the purpose is to ward of and tailgaters..

thought of doing it..if theres any tailgaters..warn them first by flashing on off..if not..then just on all the way n maybe partially blind em..haha:sweat:

Hi, if you planning to do this please tell me. I want to do it too. Thanks. Getting sick and tired of tailgaters

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

Hi, if you planning to do this please tell me. I want to do it too. Thanks. Getting sick and tired of tailgaters

Do check out the PMO Thread under Hi Visibility LEDs. He has very bright LEDs.

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

• 3 weeks later...

i got myself a pair from limbat. but its ratings are 12v 90/100wcrystal gold. super bright. its yellow though. bright for dark and foggy and rainy riding situations. feel safer on the road definitely. the ratings are definitely higher, but so far so good, hasn't been any issue or cause for concern so far.

Thrash? Don't mind if i do.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/59442677.gif

You might not want to overload your harness cos your bulb rating is higher and draws more current. I have seen bulb connectors melt and shorted the wires.

Power = Current x Voltage

Power / Voltage = Current

Therefore when power goes up and voltage is the same, your current will go up.

55 / 12 = 4.58 A

90 / 12 = 7.5 A

That is an increase of 3 Amps and its overloading your wirings...

hi all, im new here. got a quick question - any idea if S4 able to install GSR headlight? where and how much? thanks in advance!

Why not? I got quoted around 120 bucks for a 2nd hand one. A new one costs around 300++

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

• 1 month later...

All season bulbs are pretty yellowish. Osram All Season has got good reviews.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/classifieds/data/48/Osram_Allseason_H4_100_80Wa1.jpg

Yo, anyone install foglights here? Which lights are the best? Recommendations?

Im using Hella Micro DEs, so far, IMO, the DEs shines just enough rather than blinding the opposite traffics.

Changed the bulbs to H3 Osram All Season for the yellow effect as I want it to combo up with my NightBreaker Plus(NB+) headlight.

Had used the Comet 500, well, damn bright, & damn blinding also... wahaha.. hence I changed it to the DEs.

All season bulbs are pretty yellowish. Osram All Season has got good reviews.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/classifieds/data/48/Osram_Allseason_H4_100_80Wa1.jpg

Yup, have used them, & never once I regretted it, gt it @ FJT, $10+/- nia..

*Note: was told inspection not compliant. i.e. have to change back to stock or any other inspection compliant bulbs.

But TP & LTA beside me never say anything.

Now experimenting with NB+ headlight & All Season fogs...

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Im using Hella Micro DEs, so far, IMO, the DEs shines just enough rather than blinding the opposite traffics.

Changed the bulbs to H3 Osram All Season for the yellow effect as I want it to combo up with my NightBreaker Plus(NB+) headlight.

Had used the Comet 500, well, damn bright, & damn blinding also... wahaha.. hence I changed it to the DEs.

Yup, have used them, & never once I regretted it, gt it @ FJT, $10+/- nia..

*Note: was told inspection not compliant. i.e. have to change back to stock or any other inspection compliant bulbs.

But TP & LTA beside me never say anything.

Now experimenting with NB+ headlight & All Season fogs...

Hey Kev, where you got your DEs from?

Hi guys.. I saw e above thread deres some bright light up till 12000 N i understand dat stock s4 light is 4300k.. Hmm.. Thinking of changing such bright light bt is there any risk if i use brighter light as in will it effect e battery or cn it melt e wire or such ever?.. If it has a risk, is there anything dat cn counter bck e risk?.. N where cn i grab it guys?.

Power Abuser is just to boost your current output so that all your necessary lightings and ignition gets its optimum current for nkrmal operations...

Hey Kev, where you got your DEs from?

Frm CMO section, by anodise57. Check out with him. :thumb:

Hi guys.. I saw e above thread deres some bright light up till 12000 N i understand dat stock s4 light is 4300k.. Hmm.. Thinking of changing such bright light bt is there any risk if i use brighter light as in will it effect e battery or cn it melt e wire or such ever?.. If it has a risk, is there anything dat cn counter bck e risk?.. N where cn i grab it guys?.

For brighter lights, yet not gona burn yr wirings, change to HID.

HID doesnt generate much or any high heat when in used, bright enough to shine.

Con is that heavy downpour or fog, will be reflected back unless using 3000K colour, which is yellow(but Im nt sure if HID yellow still can shine through or not).

But bear in mind, HID is nt OEM spec, therefore, not LTA/TP/Inspection compliant.

in short, do in own risk..

Hahaha.. Try using Power Abuser.. I heard it's able to produce and generate extra power from the battery.. Dunno whether it's true or not..

Power Abuser is just to boost your current output so that all your necessary lightings and ignition gets its optimum current for nkrmal operations...

well, all I did was using ahpek's grounding & EPS coupled with proper wiring construction & distribution for the auxiliary items, so far, all ok, no draining of batt(touchwood) or over surging also.

*Note: Best is still use OEM spec battery instead of other brands.

Disclaimer:

Saw it.. Anodise57 selling it for 195 bucks. That's cheap! My friend was telling me that Hella foglights could easily cost around 300 plus.

woah... I didnt know of the outside market prices..

didnt check out the ebay too, just sorta thought since he's bringing in, might as well get frm him.

Disclaimer: