SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Lighting

delvin25

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bros, you guys know where I can get brackets to mount my foglights? Thanks

Depending on where u wana mount them, best is go either SK or Ah Ann for customizing of brackets. :thumb:

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Depending on where u wana mount them' date=' best is go either SK or Ah Ann for customizing of brackets. :thumb:[/quote']

Hmm.. I was thinking of mounting them next to my headlight. I'll head down to DIY store first to find. If cannot find, I will go to Seng Kwang or Ah Ann. Thanks Kev! ;)

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

• 1 month later...

hey... anyone know where to get strobe to be installed? i wan those type that can ON/OFF and blink and no blink... any recommendation?

TA 200'02 | JUN 2008 - JUN 2010

S4 SPEC3'07 | JUN 2010 - MAY 2012

FZ6 S2'07 | MAY 2012 - CURRENT

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af70/heskeydal/signature1.jpg

look for rabbit in the pmo section. i just came back from his place. he showed me some of the bikes he installed strobe lights previously

wow... okay... got hide out all the wires?

how to change bulb from our original headlamp, did not wan to go workshop as they charge for it. Think it simple but nv try before, anyone can help?

u riding spec wat? i tink all spec is the same... but if u still around bishan... and is spec 3... i can look for me also.. quite easy..

Hi guys,

i saw a headlight for super4 that look something like this 1 but bigger(I think). it is like RXZ headlight but the design of the light is different, i hear before can get somewhere at balastier but not sure where. anyone know where to buy?

i got no chance to go ah boy and ask just in case some of you guys want to know :D

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/904/headlightn.jpg

Hi guys,

i saw a headlight for super4 that look something like this 1 but bigger(I think). it is like RXZ headlight but the design of the light is different, i hear before can get somewhere at balastier but not sure where. anyone know where to buy?

i got no chance to go ah boy and ask just in case some of you guys want to know :D

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/904/headlightn.jpg

This is a Suzuki Raider 150 headlight.

U can get it for $30-$50 @ LAB.

This is a Suzuki Raider 150 headlight.

U can get it for $30-$50 @ LAB.

the pic i taken was from a suzuki. But the one i saw a few people using on their super 4 also this? the one i saw was much bigger, i didn't had the chance if not i will take a pic of it haizz.

the pic i taken was from a suzuki. But the one i saw a few people using on their super 4 also this? the one i saw was much bigger, i didn't had the chance if not i will take a pic of it haizz.

there's the hybrid versions of RXZ headlight, YBR headlight, acerbis or no brand alien headlight, sonic headlight, raider headlight and also pulsar headlight.

which brings me to wonder, in times of need, does the reflected light projection bright enough for the rider to see?

and the thought comes to play, "bling bling" or practicality?

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

there's the hybrid versions of RXZ headlight, YBR headlight, acerbis or no brand alien headlight, sonic headlight, raider headlight and also pulsar headlight.

which brings me to wonder, in times of need, does the reflected light projection bright enough for the rider to see?

and the thought comes to play, "bling bling" or practicality?

i not sure for all but if is rxz should be ok because if it is not ok they wont be place on rxz rite??( just my tot :D )

but i found out what headlight i want from chiong aik. it is the headlight of suzuki katana 125.i ask the shop ppl, they say that cannot put h4 light bulb too hot will burn the plastic. hope it work well on my bike.

took the image from sbf post :D

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1636/photo0503j.jpg

i not sure for all but if is rxz should be ok because if it is not ok they wont be place on rxz rite??( just my tot :D )

but i found out what headlight i want from chiong aik. it is the headlight of suzuki katana 125.i ask the shop ppl, they say that cannot put h4 light bulb too hot will burn the plastic. hope it work well on my bike.

took the image from sbf post :D

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1636/photo0503j.jpg

all bike's stock items have went thru the company's R&D, tested and commissioned to be on the bike.

any modifications, unless the aftermarket part has been fabricated for the bike, otherwise is by retro-fitting, may not be functioning as expected.

Disclaimer:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, anyone here changed their headlight at unique before?

they recommend me a locally made one at $130 and claims that a lot of their customers using.

any feed back on the headlight? and how much does the stock headlight cost?

btw im riding a spec3.

March 2009 - May 2010: VXR200 (FBB***B)

October 2010- September 2013: CB400 Spec 3 (FY****Y)

September 2013 - Present: GSR750 (FBH****S)

spec 3 lights are the brightest of the lot why you wanna change to something else? the next brightest option is change to HID + projector lights ah.

Had a minor accident recently and the chrome part of my headlight damaged. Are the HID + projector lights legal?

March 2009 - May 2010: VXR200 (FBB***B)

October 2010- September 2013: CB400 Spec 3 (FY****Y)

September 2013 - Present: GSR750 (FBH****S)