SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Lighting

delvin25

Hi guys, anyone here changed their headlight at unique before?

they recommend me a locally made one at $130 and claims that a lot of their customers using.

any feed back on the headlight? and how much does the stock headlight cost?

btw im riding a spec3.

Bro, get from LAB directly.

Only $65. Where do u tink U****e gets their stocks from? :D

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i need to change my meter bulbs, but i see the screws at the back of the meter like in a tight spot eh, will need a long enough screwdriver to unscrew. can just remove the 2 screws enough rite

Thrash? Don't mind if i do.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/59442677.gif

i need to change my meter bulbs, but i see the screws at the back of the meter like in a tight spot eh, will need a long enough screwdriver to unscrew. can just remove the 2 screws enough rite

You staying at where? i order T10 led from online.. maybe coming this few days.. if u wan can drop by my place den we can change the metter light tgt...

ASIDE.. any one know Rabbit got help ppl to intall own LED lights? i bought a strobe led with control box but not sure how to DIY... i contact him on mobile no reply.. sianz..

TA 200'02 | JUN 2008 - JUN 2010

S4 SPEC3'07 | JUN 2010 - MAY 2012

FZ6 S2'07 | MAY 2012 - CURRENT

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af70/heskeydal/signature1.jpg

Bro, get from LAB directly.

Only $65. Where do u tink U****e gets their stocks from? :D

Alright. Will go over LAB and check it out. thanks for the info. :)

March 2009 - May 2010: VXR200 (FBB***B)

October 2010- September 2013: CB400 Spec 3 (FY****Y)

September 2013 - Present: GSR750 (FBH****S)

Hi guys. I'am letting go of my original stock Super 4 Revo headlight and stock end can pipe at $600 as a bundle. For purchase of items separately view the prices listed below.

Items are 100 % brand new. Condition 10/10 guaranteed!

My 1st hand Super 4 Revo will be coming out this Friday, 19/08/2011. I have ordered my own headlight and pipe thus the reason for this sale.

Headlight will be going for $300. Stock pipe at $330. Fresh 1st hand out of Bike Production on Friday. interested call/sms me at 92325153.

Prices are NEGOTIABLE

Best Regards,

Haikal

Edited by thatguyhaikal

11/07/2008 - Class 3

26/02/2009 - Class 2B

18/03/2009 - Yamaha TZM 150 ( FT 95**R )

04/08/2011 - Class 2A

19/08/2011 - Honda Cb400SF Revo ( FBF 5**J )

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae186/thatguyhaikal/294889_306525876030156_100000182383201_1471277_682172925_n-1-2.jpg

Hi guys. I'am letting go of my original stock Super 4 Revo headlight and stock end can pipe at $600 as a bundle. For purchase of items separately view the prices listed below.

Items are 100 % brand new. Condition 10/10 guaranteed!

My 1st hand Super 4 Revo will be coming out this Friday, 19/08/2011. I have ordered my own headlight and pipe thus the reason for this sale.

Headlight will be going for $300. Stock pipe at $330. Fresh 1st hand out of Bike Production on Friday. interested call/sms me at 92325153.

Prices are NEGOTIABLE

Best Regards,

Haikal

So what headlights will you be using if you sell your stock lights

Thrash? Don't mind if i do.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/59442677.gif

Ouh yeah, I did went down bro. But as I expected, handlebar brace out of stock and local signal light cover is $12. Lol... Btw, how do you "mentioned" me ah? I tried but cannot leh...

haha.. i also jus pick up jus put a @ den put the nickname can liao.. like how you do on FB... lolz.... thanks./. SGD12 is for 4 or 1?

TA 200'02 | JUN 2008 - JUN 2010

S4 SPEC3'07 | JUN 2010 - MAY 2012

FZ6 S2'07 | MAY 2012 - CURRENT

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af70/heskeydal/signature1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

http://tapatalk.com/mu/ca9c0a0d-9d4b-289a.jpg

My ori fz1n headlight on s4 revo. :)

11/07/2008 - Class 3

26/02/2009 - Class 2B

18/03/2009 - Yamaha TZM 150 ( FT 95**R )

04/08/2011 - Class 2A

19/08/2011 - Honda Cb400SF Revo ( FBF 5**J )

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae186/thatguyhaikal/294889_306525876030156_100000182383201_1471277_682172925_n-1-2.jpg

My advice to all of you is... no matter what light you change, keep the original stock parts, whether for inspection or when you want to de-kit and sell the bike. Primary reason is stock parts are damn expensive.

I kena accident in early June, my spec 3 headlight the chrome rim was scratched and dented badly so no choice have to change. I did my repairs at unique and they didn't tell me the headlight they replaced for me is not original. After going home and looking over then realized the quality and workmanship of the light was damn lousy. Went to FJT and eversuccess to buy original one, and got a shock when got quoted the whole assy cost $300+. I LL got to buy a new back plastic cover from them for $90 and a second hand original light from a forumer here for $100+++. Sian 1/2.

Also I itchy hand go and change my front signal light to led light but forgot to get back the stock pair. After that regret big time because the led signal light is flickering and I was sure it can never pass inspection. Went back to eversucess to buy but no stock, the shocker is the price is $200+++ for a pair!! Luckily they have some chiong one but looks well made and like the real thing only $30 a pair.

Learn from my mistakes bros. Always keep your stock items and not only light, exhaust, handlebar etc.. also.

My advice to all of you is... no matter what light you change, keep the original stock parts, whether for inspection or when you want to de-kit and sell the bike. Primary reason is stock parts are damn expensive.

I kena accident in early June, my spec 3 headlight the chrome rim was scratched and dented badly so no choice have to change. I did my repairs at unique and they didn't tell me the headlight they replaced for me is not original. After going home and looking over then realized the quality and workmanship of the light was damn lousy. Went to FJT and eversuccess to buy original one, and got a shock when got quoted the whole assy cost $300+. I LL got to buy a new back plastic cover from them for $90 and a second hand original light from a forumer here for $100+++. Sian 1/2.

Also I itchy hand go and change my front signal light to led light but forgot to get back the stock pair. After that regret big time because the led signal light is flickering and I was sure it can never pass inspection. Went back to eversucess to buy but no stock, the shocker is the price is $200+++ for a pair!! Luckily they have some chiong one but looks well made and like the real thing only $30 a pair.

Learn from my mistakes bros. Always keep your stock items and not only light, exhaust, handlebar etc.. also.

Thanks for the advice bro. now that u mentioned it. i also had an accident sometime ago and damaged my chrome part just like yours(but mine is chiong one). was wondering can the oem chrome part + the glass fit onto my chiong black base?

Thanks for the advice bro. now that u mentioned it. i also had an accident sometime ago and damaged my chrome part just like yours(but mine is chiong one). was wondering can the oem chrome part + the glass fit onto my chiong black base?

Cannot I've tried before. The chiong chrome rim was too small for the original black plastic cover, So I think the original light will be too big for the chiong plastic part, that is if your chiong light come from the same source as mine. Actually if you don't mind the chiong one I still have mine that I changed out. If you want it can PM me.

Actually I am also interested in getting those HID light. I know it's illegal but if the thing is not expensive and the process is reversible I want to get one because I see those cars with projection light damn white and bright!

Edited by BigPumpkin

Cannot I've tried before. The chiong chrome rim was too small for the original black plastic cover, So I think the original light will be too big for the chiong plastic part, that is if your chiong light come from the same source as mine. Actually if you don't mind the chiong one I still have mine that I changed out. If you want it can PM me.

Actually I am also interested in getting those HID light. I know it's illegal but if the thing is not expensive and the process is reversible I want to get one because I see those cars with projection light damn white and bright!

thanks for the info. honestly, whats the diff between a chiong headlight and the oem one?

i think should be reversible, but im only worried about running into tp on the road.

• 2 weeks later...