SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

MDIS (Management Development Institute of Singapore)

AlvZz

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Narada@Oct 9 2006, 10:37 AM

oh yeah btw where do u park? thr small c/p right outside beside the school or in the school lots?

if you are refering to the queenstown campus then i usually park outside at the small carpark... entry to the sch carpark is $1 and if you have lessons a few times a week then it works out to be quite a large sum of money :sweat:

• 2 weeks later...

MDIS unicampus sensor abit c*** up one... I kenna the parking price of a car before.. Luckily my cash card only got $2+ The gantry wanted to deuct $3+ from my cash card. So i went into the guard room. The guard say i must ride into the campus on the invisible bike lane. near to the insert cashcard machine then i will be charge for bike entry. WTF the dumb sensor cannot sense that its a bike IU meh? Then the guard ask me to pay the $3+ amt then claim back from the excess from the reception desk. But i am there for night class, expect me to go back there tomorrow to get back $2+ meh.. so i kpkb and shoved a dollar at the guard and demand they let me out which they eventually did. been there a few times after that incident. Always paid $1. maybe they finally correct that error..

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.

Exam period for me.

I Am doing the Bradford degree program.

The rest having exams too?

Good Luck!

Originally posted by xiaoxiao@Nov 17 2006, 02:43 PM

my next term starts dec5.

:sweat:

baabaa: wads ur batch number? maybe we're in the same class? =x

BBME10534A... general class. Stress sia... mid of exams now...

next semester 5 dec also...

By the way, anyone doing Year 3 now and doing ASM, need some help on ebay case study..

Any help is greatly appreciated. =D

• 3 weeks later...

Gd day all,

My name is Desmond Choo and I am the current club president for NTU Rider’s Club. In our effort to make contact and forge closer ties with the other school bike clubs, NRC would like to invite your club’s committee members to take part in this really useful and exciting road safety talk that NRC has organized. Kindly read the advertisement below for more details.

I am hoping that thru this post, representatives from each club’s committee could maybe exchange contact with NRC so that we may create opportunities to collaborate with each other. My vision is to create a network among our schools so that we can learn and exchange pointers with one another and progress to greater heights with each others help. Feel free to call me at 81020410. If its not too much to ask, maybe members of the clubs who are reading this post could help spread the word to their leaders about this message. Thanks! Also feel free to visit NRC’s website at http://clubs.ntu.edu.sg/nrc/

“Don’t ride bike la, its so dangerous! ”.

Don’t these few words sound so awfully familiar? Well, I believe all of us have probably heard it at least once from our parents, relatives or even friends. We probably replied them by saying “ Don’t worry, I will ride carefully”. But the question is, do we really?

If the answer to the above question is “yes”, then how do you explain the high motorcycle accident rate in Singapore? How do you explain the almost daily news reports of bikers being killed or seriously injured in such accidents? Didn’t the victims of those accidents ride carefully too?

Whether we ride for transport, leisure or passion, we all cannot deny the fact that the dangers of riding a bike are real & unpredictable and consequences unimaginable. However, those dangers CAN be avoided! Best of all, all it takes is just some time and interest to learn.

Ever committed to help our members to “Ride with a difference”, NRC is proud to present a road safety talk entitled “The Essence of Road Survival”, which will be hosted by the leader of Team Hornet Singapore, Alan Lim.

Alan who is more commonly known as Spectrum in Singapore Bikes Forum is a reknowned and well-respected leader of the local bike community. He has successfully hosted countless of outings both locally and over the border, and has been gathering quite a huge following among our local riders. Recognizing his wealth of experience in riding, NRC has specially invited him over to share his ideas on road safety. NRC is very honored and excited to have him as our guest speaker and is confident that our members will benefit tremendously from the talk.

Seats to this talk is limited, thus if your are interested in learning how to avoid the dangers on the road and stay alive, kindly email us back with your name and contact number at [email protected] to make your reservations now! You wouldn’t want to miss out on this exclusive opportunity!

Kindly see below for event details and be informed that we would be having a convoy practice ride cum makan outing to West Coast Macdonald’s after the talk.

Event: “The Essence of Road Survival”

Date: 13th Dec 2006 (Wednesday)

Time: 5pm-6pm

Venue: NTU, lt 19A

Map: http://www.street-directory.com/ntu/campus...x=18&search.y=5

Remarks: Outing is after talk till late

Yours sincerely,

Desmond Choo

Club President

NTU Riders Club

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i got a few question wonder if u guys can help me.

i am 26 yrs old working as a regular... lost touch with studies for 7 yrs liao. But now need a Diploma to carry on further. My fouDATION is quite poor... presentation also poor. i got 6 O levels.

now looking at those Private schools like MDIS and SIM .

can someone tell me which school better ? in terms of pricing , recognition of the cert and whether the exam script is marked locally or overseas.

Pls help, cos i still dunno wat courses to choose now.. i am thinking of Business but scare there is too much presentation or maths..

• 3 weeks later...