SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CDC Bike Learner

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay archer....but CR no instructor check right??then how do we know if the procedure is correct??

Hmm and just wanna ensure this....if i want to go to plank is signal left right then check left blindspot then go queue at plank right...but if want to go plank got right bend....instructor got said that must check right blindspot for bend....but issit complusory for if i wanna go to plank at the left???

tip of the day, signal where = check that side for blindspot.

PS: above tip only applicable while on the move. if moving off from stop, the mandatory check back(RIGHT SIDE) will apply.

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

btw rain oredi sey....i got 2 CR later.....scared ley if wanna do engine braking at slope then later want to brake scared skid.....

wun skid that easily 1. ybr tyres are good.. :angel:

Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

okay archer....but CR no instructor check right??then how do we know if the procedure is correct??

Hmm and just wanna ensure this....if i want to go to plank is signal left right then check left blindspot then go queue at plank right...but if want to go plank got right bend....instructor got said that must check right blindspot for bend....but issit complusory for if i wanna go to plank at the left???

hi.. if im nt wrong, its signal left when u go into the q, but once u are in the q off ur signal light, else its 4 pts. then, just check right blindspot before u move fr every postion in the q up till plank.

i did both my evaluation in heavy rain, flunked twice, haha, so i guess if u say its raining, im doomed, bc my 3rd attempt is ltr today.. haha..

hi.. if im nt wrong, its signal left when u go into the q, but once u are in the q off ur signal light, else its 4 pts. then, just check right blindspot before u move fr every postion in the q up till plank.

i did both my evaluation in heavy rain, flunked twice, haha, so i guess if u say its raining, im doomed, bc my 3rd attempt is ltr today.. haha..

spot on! :thumb:

I think raining won't be a big obstacle. Maybe your brain makes you think that "omg omg, its raining. everywhere is slippery, i'm going to fail". Same as the plank "omg omg, i'm going to be next. i'm so nervous, what if i wobble and fall". Be confident. I passed my practical 8 in the rain too. Good Luck. :cheeky:

Edited by Skype

I think raining won't be a big obstacle. Maybe your brain makes you think that "omg omg, its raining. everywhere is slippy, i'm going to fail". Same as the plank "omg omg, i'm going to be next. i'm so nervous, what if i wobble and fall". Be confident. I passed my practical 8 in the rain too. Good Luck. :cheeky:

actually, for me, its nt really the mindset... bc when it rains it becomes inconvenient... im short, so i have to tip toe and its really slippery, plus, the pants they provide, usually oversized for me, so no matter how i fold or tuck in, always dragging around after a while so it sucks when i gear change...

but luckily, 3rd attempt today , raining as usual, but i passed... * phew *

they didnt provide me with road maps for the tp route... so for pract 6 just follow?

Edited by arae136

congrats on your prac 5! now have you cleared your RTT and applied for PDL?

prac 6 is general night riding. just follow the instructors go out jalan jalan..

map will be provided after you clear prac 7.

congrats on your prac 5! now have you cleared your RTT and applied for PDL?

prac 6 is general night riding. just follow the instructors go out jalan jalan..

map will be provided after you clear prac 7.

thanks archer !! im done with rtt, so shall get my pdl tmr .. night riding sounds fun, but im afraid i will get lost... lol..

haha.. better go early.. if not it will be LONG LONG queue..

just be the first bike if possible.. we discussed about prac 6 few pages back..

we never said it was easy getting a chop..

even for 2a and 2..

HAHAHA! Prison break indeed!

A word of warning to those with sensitive skin... I wore it during a lesson last week and I came home with red dots all over my arms (where the raincoat was in direct contact with my skin) which lasted 2 days la. I even showered with anti-bacterial soap right after I got home and I still got the spots. And not to mention, the coats stink! Bleargh!

yes the coat....the helmet the pads all stink.....learning to drive is so much easier.....but due to the rising cost of coe...which is now 30k....getting a bike license as a backup will be good....

ok thanks for the encouragement guys....lol....i tell the instructor im a safe driver....then he tell mi ride u bang car....then u bang tree...then u bang people....i was thinking like wat the....maybe its true im not proficient enough....i think i take on a weekend...weekday is like after work....so yeah abit tired....so taking on weekend in the morning where my mind is fresh will be good...

ok thanks for the encouragement guys....lol....i tell the instructor im a safe driver....then he tell mi ride u bang car....then u bang tree...then u bang people....i was thinking like wat the....maybe its true im not proficient enough....i think i take on a weekend...weekday is like after work....so yeah abit tired....so taking on weekend in the morning where my mind is fresh will be good...

whether you are safe driver or not, it's not supposed to come out from your mouth.

it defeats the purpose..o_O

actually, for me, its nt really the mindset... bc when it rains it becomes inconvenient... im short, so i have to tip toe and its really slippery, plus, the pants they provide, usually oversized for me, so no matter how i fold or tuck in, always dragging around after a while so it sucks when i gear change...

but luckily, 3rd attempt today , raining as usual, but i passed... * phew *

they didnt provide me with road maps for the tp route... so for pract 6 just follow?

HAHA. The pants is very long! Practical 6 is something like practical 7, but they turn left and go one big round instead of u-turning. I think when you passed practical 4, instructor gave you a map for practical 5. Two pages, front and back. For practical 6, just follow all the way. Anyway passing always feel good!:cheer:

Edited by Skype

i was reading thru the booklet, pract 8 : pillion riding on test course. does this mean i have to pillion thru circuit / road / both ?

they wont be testing us for pillion riding during tp... will they..?? :giddy:

it will not be tested, instead it's just a round at circuit to give you the feel of having someone behind you :)

:sian: "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

whether you are safe driver or not, it's not supposed to come out from your mouth.

it defeats the purpose..o_O

yes that is true....anyway im there to get a 2b and not socialize...lol...and not to waste money....

Yo guys! Just went for my cl2A Lesson 1 at night today! Quite fun man! Hahaha. Any fellow learners taking Cl2A here? And anyone knows a girl by the name of Pauline! HAHA :D

i saw a girl taking a lesson....like the foyce le type.....but of course better not say too much in this forum :p...jus learn pass the practical and be done with it....

seniors... i need hep in this.. ( pardon my drawing ).. if im vehicle c turning right, do we still have to give way to b when we are in fact turning into different lanes? and if they are all stopping there to turn into their slopes, can c proceed? wanna be really sure abt this before i go onto the road.. million thanks...

positioning que.jpg

seniors... i need hep in this.. ( pardon my drawing ).. if im vehicle c turning right, do we still have to give way to b when we are in fact turning into different lanes? and if they are all stopping there to turn into their slopes, can c proceed? wanna be really sure abt this before i go onto the road.. million thanks...

just ensure that B has crossed more than half of the vehicle over the line, then you may proceed to cross the junction.

if all else fail, just wait until the right turn arrow comes on before moving off, unless both oncoming lanes really no traffic then you are bound to be marked for points.