SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CDC Bike Learner

yeah!

go play play do stuns and get injured! :clap:

Haha! That is what exactly I did and I also made lots of friends by revving. Haha! I got 2 more revisions tonight Huairen then my TP tomorrow. After that, I cannot play circuit for a year already. :cry: :cry: :cry: After that next year then, Chrisponk, No Link BlurLing and me will go rule the circuit and road. Haha!

Anyways, after our TP and after I or fredeee get our bike, shall we go for a outing? Riding and supper or whatsoever? All the active CDC SBFers? Like you, fredeee, Chrisponk, HaveLoveWillTravel, knucklehead, Maja, Jack_Chen, ken_nerve, soundless, BlurLing & me?

Apologies if you are a active CDC SBFer and I never mention your name, because I am very familiar with the few SBFers listed above.

bro angel are you currently at prac 2 or prac 3? can't remember, should be prac 2? yeah before junction wehn turning right, just check right blindspot before turning, when turning left check right then left..

Actually I think Angel87 is in practical 6 or 7 or 8. Because they are talking about right turn box which is only found on the road and not in the circuit.

for left turn.. it depends if you stationary turn left or moving turn left.

I think what HaveLoveWillTravel means is not what we are thinking. You are talking about left turn at a traffic light but I think HaveLoveWillTravel is talking about the left turn just outside the bike nursery.

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha! That is what exactly I did and I also made lots of friends by revving. Haha! I got 2 more revisions tonight Huairen then my TP tomorrow. After that, I cannot play circuit for a year already. :cry: :cry: :cry: After that next year then, Chrisponk, No Link BlurLing and me will go rule the circuit and road. Haha!

Anyways, after our TP and after I or fredeee get our bike, shall we go for a outing? Riding and supper or whatsoever? All the active CDC SBFers? Like you, fredeee, Chrisponk, HaveLoveWillTravel, knucklehead, Maja, Jack_Chen, ken_nerve, soundless, BlurLing & me?

Apologies if you are a active CDC SBFer and I never mention your name, because I am very familiar with the few SBFers listed above.

Actually I think Angel87 is in practical 6 or 7 or 8. Because they are talking about right turn box which is only found on the road and not in the circuit.

I think what HaveLoveWillTravel means is not what we are thinking. You are talking about left turn at a traffic light but I think HaveLoveWillTravel is talking about the left turn just outside the bike nursery.

Good luck to you TP tomorrow......

hope to see you on the road soon.....:angel:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/soundless81/SwimmingSession.jpg

Apr 2006 ~ Current - Toyota Altis 1.6A

Apr 2010 ~ Current - X9 500(Big Bulb-大ç¯æ³¡)

May 2010 ~ Current - 150cc ET8(Little Lamb)

Oct 2010 ~ Oct 2012 - FZ6S2(肥仔六)

Oct 2012 ~ Current - ZG1400(鸡踢鸭)

wow your dad is a veteran in riding. anyway tmr you TP right? how are your revisions going on bro?

Haha! Yeah! Anyways, my Class 2B TP Practical Test is tomorrow. I am left with my last 2 revisions with CDC for Class 2B. But I am very tired, have been having sleepless nights and stressful days since mid July started due to submissions, presentations & tests. I hope I will not fall asleep while waiting for U - Turn or at any junctions. Haha!

:cheers:!

Haha! Yeah! Anyways, my Class 2B TP Practical Test is tomorrow. I am left with my last 2 revisions with CDC for Class 2B. But I am very tired, have been having sleepless nights and stressful days since mid July started due to submissions, presentations & tests. I hope I will not fall asleep while waiting for U - Turn or at any junctions. Haha!

haha bro gd luk... juz passin by ard haha... first time tp??

its been so long...

haha relax bro and just do the test. anyway what times are your revisions later? cuz i think my friend who is also taking tp tmr would be going to revisions later as well

You've Been Hit By

You've Been Hit By

A Smooth Criminal

haha bro gd luk... juz passin by ard haha... first time tp??

Haha! Thanks Thanks! Yes, my very 1st time.

haha relax bro and just do the test. anyway what times are your revisions later? cuz i think my friend who is also taking tp tmr would be going to revisions later as well

Okay sure, I will try to. Haha! My revisons are session 6 & 7, from 6.50pm - 10.20pm.

good luck smh bro...

dont over stretch yourself later during the revision..

if not tmr u cannot fully concentrate.

good luck to u once again

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

good luck to ya !

jia you ...!

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

Haha! Thanks Thanks! Yes, my very 1st time.

Okay sure, I will try to. Haha! My revisons are session 6 & 7, from 6.50pm - 10.20pm.

good luck for tmr bro. your revision until 10.20pm make sure you got enough sleep after that.:cheers:

You've Been Hit By

You've Been Hit By

A Smooth Criminal

Count Down 6 more days.....:angel:

jia lat lar... nowadays raining..... road so wet...

hope all those taking tp good luck

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

Cool to finally find CDC page in this forum (:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/blazinfero/10446567_10152272462011623_2293079476474213568_n_zps22b1e990.jpg

Don't take my kindness as my weakness.

just got news that my friend failed his TP this morning. he got 32 points. hope bro s.m.h made it.

If no news = waiting licence le....:angel:

If no news = waiting licence le....:angel:

i passed tp today at CDC, released at 1pm+ :cheeky:

Edited by U-Nic

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/blazinfero/10446567_10152272462011623_2293079476474213568_n_zps22b1e990.jpg

Don't take my kindness as my weakness.

i passed tp today at CDC, released at 1pm+ :cheeky:

congrats.. how was the other 2b testees ?

s.m.h. pass onot??? no update leh.

been raining in the east since 6am this morning man.

yeaa ..

was riding past CDC ard 7.30 and it was pretty pouring... saw some testee negotiate the slalom with ease ...

i hope the weather is gonna be fine next week...

coz i seriously got phobia at e-brake ... )=

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.