CDC Bike Learner

anyone here this month 29th july taking cls 2/2a test? i am. better not fail man! if not the wait will be 2 mths!!!

We are 2 day ahead of you....:angel:

27th july 2010

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/soundless81/SwimmingSession.jpg

Apr 2006 ~ Current - Toyota Altis 1.6A

Apr 2010 ~ Current - X9 500(Big Bulb-大ç¯æ³¡)

May 2010 ~ Current - 150cc ET8(Little Lamb)

Oct 2010 ~ Oct 2012 - FZ6S2(肥仔六)

Oct 2012 ~ Current - ZG1400(鸡踢鸭)

• Replies 13.6k

Hi all!

It has been four days since I last replied. So did anyone miss my presence? :cry: Haha! Sorry, I was very busy as it is the last 3 weeks of school and I got to handle alot of submissions, presentations and tests. Apologies for the very very very lengthy reply. Haha!

:cheers:!

aiyo... so mafan...

stick with the smelly helmet ba...

i last time take 2b...

also use their helmet

hahahahaha

somemore use all the way...

tp also use their helmet

hahahaha

Hi 5! I was using the smelly helmet and durian gloves from practical 1 till practical 8 too. But now for my long awaited Class 2B Practical Tests I have a new helemt, a pair of Viper Gloves and a pair of arm socks. Haha!

i registered at CDC about 2 years ago, now go back still can learn anot?

Hi! Yes it is possible, but you have to renew your membership and become an active member first before you can start booking theory & practical lessons.

actually i think instructors supposed to update system on pass/fail before they come out n give us back our booklets....tats how we can book for next lesson immed after tat.

maybe both times instructor nev update system?

got check with them anot? they usually not so careless leh, abit too much man.

same instructor anot? if different, maybe system really screwed.

must have been real frustrating. all the best for your future lessons, check, double + triple check check check!! :goodluck:

Yes that is true. My piece of advice for you, Jack_Chen is check the book's practical lesson record and practical lesson attendance record immediately after you get your training record book from the instructor. After that, just go to the booking kiosk to check whether the system is updated and whether it is possible to book the subsequent lesson.

All the very best for your subsequent lessons Jack_Chen! I hope you will have more pleasant experiences with CDC in the future!

also is anybody waiting for RTT? cause my RTT is on the 25th of august, :( a very very long way to go.. maybe could find some kaki's to do circuit revision with, when im bored? lol

Mine on 14th Aug. You clear prac 5 already?

Hi!

2 of my friends are also waiting for their RTT in August. One of them is the 1st week of August and another is the 2nd week of August. Yesterday, they took circuit revisions and practical 5. So anyways, book at least 2 e-trial sessions as close as possible to your RTT so that your memory is refreshed. For me, 1 e-trial session, I can finish 5 papers. So in 2 e-trial sessions, I finished all the papers. Another piece of advice is, do and check your mistakes before you attempt another paper, so that you know where you have gone wrong and you will not tend to repeat the same mistake again.

All the very best to the both!

Circuit Revision on 23rd July 2010 @ 6.50pm! :angel: :cheeky: :p :thumb: :cheers:

Haha! Poor thing! Really pity you. Anyways, let me update you with my lists of circuit & road revisions.

I have booked 2 CURCUIT REVISIONS on Tuesday, 20th JULY 2010, from 1625 HRS to 2030 HRS, SESSION 5 & 6.

I have booked 1 ROAD REVISION on Tuesday, 20th JULY 2010, from 2040 HRS to 2220 HRS, SESSION 7.

I have booked 1 ROAD REVISION on Wednesday, 21st JULY 2010, from 1245 HRS to 1425 HRS, SESSION 3.

I have booked 2 CURCUIT REVISIONS on Wednesday, 21st JULY 2010, from 1850 HRS to 2220 HRS, SESSION 6 & 7.

Haha! So anyone joining or dropping by? Let's have some fun at both the circuit and road and we shall rule it!

Thank you!

yeah clear it already, now just waiting to pass time, bored with nothing to do just sitting at home.. haha

When I have nothing to do, I will just book circuit revisions and spend time in the circuit. If I do not have that money, I will just go CDC and see others doing 'S' & Crank Course. Haha!

Tonight nothing to do... i have book 6.50pm de to go play play....

Join if you want....

Actually I was there from 1800 hrs - 1915 hrs. What tag number were you?

i join u 1 yr later :D

Haha! We can do together next year, just that I will be in Class 2A bike and you will be in Class 2 bike. Haha!

anyone here this month 29th july taking cls 2/2a test? i am. better not fail man! if not the wait will be 2 mths!!!

We are 2 day ahead of you....:angel:

27th july 2010

How come it is just 2 days apart? I guess one of you type the date wrongly?

My experience to date

I failed Prac 1, never mind. Did Prac 1 again and passed. Log on to website at home and want to book Prac 2. System still shows as Prac 1. My record book has all the instructor stamps.

Wrote in to CDC and someone from 'Corporate' called me to clarify. I confirm my record book has all the instructor stamps liao. So they change the system for me.

Then I did Prac 2 last Sunday morning but failed. Want to plan booking for this week, system shows as Prac 3. Confirm Prac 2 fail because record book no instructor stamps. And with my 'performance' that Sunday, confirm no pass one. Wrote in 2nd time in 3 lessons to clarify. This time, no phone call, quietly change in the system. I only see they correct it after I log on yesterday.

They are ISO certified and also has Singapore Quality Class.

But they don't know I am also ISO Internal Auditor certified. Actually many many people in Sg are. I want to write a hint to their external auditors to check their system next time siah.

happened to me too.

i knew i failed my prac 2, but when i wanted to book for another lesson, the system showed prac 3. well in a way i could have just shut up and happily book for prac 3 and then wait for TP, but i rather pass prac 2 properly than proceed with prac 3 when i'm still stumbling at bumpy course ...

and the irony?

Me ; sir , i pass or fail seh?

instructor ; FAIL LAH, your courses like that how can pass ..book lesson 2 come back again k ...

Me ; i cannot book prac 2. system show lesson 3 ..

instructor ; (paiseh face) really ah. come give me your book, i check for you ...

(15 minutes later ...)

instructor ; ok go book your lesson 2 again.

>.

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

happened to me too.

i knew i failed my prac 2, but when i wanted to book for another lesson, the system showed prac 3. well in a way i could have just shut up and happily book for prac 3 and then wait for TP, but i rather pass prac 2 properly than proceed with prac 3 when i'm still stumbling at bumpy course ...

and the irony?

instructor ; FAIL LAH, your courses like that how can pass ..book lesson 2 come back again k ...

instructor ; (paiseh face) really ah. come give me your book, i check for you ...

(15 minutes later ...)

>.

classic example sia! lols!

happened to me too.

and the irony?

(15 minutes later ...)

>.

wah! luckily i went thru all lessons quite smoothly without such hiccups.

guess the instructor damn tired already. hoho. :D :gun:

seems like most of u are cls2A/2 huh....

anyone looking for bikes while waiting for TP?

i think can start scouting around already right?

any tips for the first-timer 2Bs.....like if i get a 2nd-hand direct from owner, what to do about the loans/instalment arrangements etc, what to check for when viewing bikes etc.?

can the old-birds gif some advice here....? thank u thank yous! :sweat:

Hi All, today afternoon passed Lesson 2 finally. But I didn't think I will pass based on my performance. Need to practice and practice more. blindspot/check back/signalling.

The booking website can be accessed by iPhone. Not sure if the transaction can pass through but at least I can see they put me to Prac 3 properly. There is a lesson slot tomorrow but my family going JB. Proper booking, preferably do it at a PC with printer access.

There was heavy rain this morning and during the scramble for knee/elbow pads, it's all dripping wet and smelly. This is the part that I spend a fair bit of time getting ready. My jeans were wet at the knees after using the school provided ones.

After consulting a fellow student who brought her own pads, she bought from Mustafa. Can be found at GIANT too. Bought those for cycling/inline skating.

Since bus 58 stops outside GIANT Tampines, I bought a set of those protective pads.

Lesson 3 is Slope/Figure 8/Crank Course. got any tips or not ah?

cdc damn jialat lo...waiting time for tp is 2 mths.now the date is approaching, i forget the test route liao lo. and if fail i have to wait for another 2 mths sia!!

class 2B : 27 November 2007

class 2A : 21 April 2009

class 2 : 21 October 2010

class 3 : 21 August 2007

"Change is a decision u make and not a thought in your mind"

" there can only be transformation when you have change your thoughts"

cdc damn jialat lo...waiting time for tp is 2 mths.now the date is approaching, i forget the test route liao lo. and if fail i have to wait for another 2 mths sia!!

biasa, dude! 2 mths is standard waiting time for TP at cdc.

so many ppl been complaining abt it here. RTT wait 1 mth, TP wait 2 mths.

already almost there, what to do? wait lo.

forget test route? it's pretty simple....go road revision 1 time can remember already.

if u already cls 2A riding otr everyday, shouldnt be a problem.

or u expect to go TP without any revisions at all?? :bow:

wah! luckily i went thru all lessons quite smoothly without such hiccups.

guess the instructor damn tired already. hoho. :D :gun:

seems like most of u are cls2A/2 huh....

any tips for the first-timer 2Bs.....like if i get a 2nd-hand direct from owner, what to do about the loans/instalment arrangements etc, what to check for when viewing bikes etc.?

if u wanna buy 2 stroke bike, better get someone who is experienced.. if not your pocket burn bigbig ! hahaha and dont judge a bike by its looks. so what if outside swee2 nice and shiny, but inside all **** up..

my class 2b was all smooth, no hiccups with the prac booking thing.

thats the why !

i very2 scared le. i dont wanna fail for sure. but i don't have confidence when it comes to bumpy course. have to throttle alot compared to the xjr400. even tho it's much lighter and easier to maneuvre, at some points, eg, slope n bumpy course, it's just abit hard. haishh.. if fail, jialat sia...lan lan wait lor ..

i saw someone's siggy ...

passed his 2b in april 2009....

then passed his 2a in june 2010 ..

like.. SO FAST OR WHAAAT !

i passed 2b in march 2009,

enrol 2a in march 2010 ...

and still waiting for TP ! -.-'

regards,

yours truly.

Actually, there are quite a number of threads regarding these type of issues in SBF. So browse through during your free time. I did these too after booking TP.

Hi All, today afternoon passed Lesson 2 finally. But I didn't think I will pass based on my performance. Need to practice and practice more. blindspot/check back/signalling.

There was heavy rain this morning and during the scramble for knee/elbow pads, it's all dripping wet and smelly. This is the part that I spend a fair bit of time getting ready. My jeans were wet at the knees after using the school provided ones.

After consulting a fellow student who brought her own pads, she bought from Mustafa. Can be found at GIANT too. Bought those for cycling/inline skating.

Since bus 58 stops outside GIANT Tampines, I bought a set of those protective pads.

Lesson 3 is Slope/Figure 8/Crank Course. got any tips or not ah?

Congratulations! Nevermind, keep practicing by booking revisions after completion of Practical 4.

Actually, you could have just purchased the protective pads in CDC. There is this shop beside the customer service which sells the exact same Street Fighter protective pads just that it is brand new and not smelly. Haha!

Tips for practical 3 can be found on the 2 books that were given to us. I always read it on my way to CDC in the long bus ride from west to east. Haha! All the very best to you!

if u wanna buy 2 stroke bike, better get someone who is experienced.. if not your pocket burn bigbig ! hahaha and dont judge a bike by its looks. so what if outside swee2 nice and shiny, but inside all **** up..

my class 2b was all smooth, no hiccups with the prac booking thing.

thats the why !

i very2 scared le. i dont wanna fail for sure. but i don't have confidence when it comes to bumpy course. have to throttle alot compared to the xjr400. even tho it's much lighter and easier to maneuvre, at some points, eg, slope n bumpy course, it's just abit hard. haishh.. if fail, jialat sia...lan lan wait lor ..

i saw someone's siggy ...

passed his 2b in april 2009....

then passed his 2a in june 2010 ..

like.. SO FAST OR WHAAAT !

i passed 2b in march 2009,

enrol 2a in march 2010 ...

and still waiting for TP ! -.-'

Keep practicing, have lots of confidence in yourself and get mentally prepared to pass TP!

Nothing Is Impossible!

Haha! All the very best! You will definitely pass!

I went for revision this morning and saw this fat minahrep taking her first lesson for prac 1. Best thing her boobs are jumping around even when shes sitting down and put on the ever smelly knee/elbow guards. Oh God, that was so disturbing why did i see that? happy lah the instrutors got to see the fat boobs. Yucks!

Ladies please dress appropriately when riding be it during riding lessons. You wouldnt want your beautiful skin kiss the tarmac.

-_-

Congratulations! Nevermind, keep practicing by booking revisions after completion of Practical 4.

Actually, you could have just purchased the protective pads in CDC. There is this shop beside the customer service which sells the exact same Street Fighter protective pads just that it is brand new and not smelly. Haha!

Tips for practical 3 can be found on the 2 books that were given to us. I always read it on my way to CDC in the long bus ride from west to east. Haha! All the very best to you!

On Sat, I wanted to buy from them. The shop door shows 'Closed' Sign and there are people inside, counting money or something. I waved to them but they didn't bother with me. So I bought mine from GIANT.

The Streetfighter pads, how much CDC sells ah?

I went for revision this morning and saw this fat minahrep taking her first lesson for prac 1. Best thing her boobs are jumping around even when shes sitting down and put on the ever smelly knee/elbow guards. Oh God, that was so disturbing why did i see that? happy lah the instrutors got to see the fat boobs. Yucks!

Ladies please dress appropriately when riding be it during riding lessons. You wouldnt want your beautiful skin kiss the tarmac.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shu ! what a thing to notice ..... !

there was once, this "kental" girl wore a loose jeans, and the jeans kept sliding down, showing her underwear ! EWWW GROSS !!!!

oh i fell at slalom just now..thanks to his HOT ANGMO who's taking his 2B helped me lift my bike. Paiseh2..No instructor around to help..boohoo!! :'(

when i dropped the xjr400, the instructor didn't help me lift the bike up too. only told me, "tilt handlebar tilt handlebar" luckily i can lift up ....:dozed:

regards,

yours truly.

haha....i cannot imagine how her boobs r still jumping when she's seated down.

i only cant stand it when girls have more than half of their butt crack sticking out from behind + still put on a "sexy" look. :faint::faint::faint:

@ s.m.h....thanks, i found the threads for newbies buying 2nd-hand bikes.

wah, alot to learn + totally no experience, sure kenna chop chop chop when going to view bikes!!

haha....i cannot imagine how her boobs r still jumping when she's seated down.

i only cant stand it when girls have more than half of their butt crack sticking out from behind + still put on a "sexy" look. :faint::faint::faint:

wah, alot to learn + totally no experience, sure kenna chop chop chop when going to view bikes!!

ya sia! lucky i got quite alot of biker friends! lols! later my head chop until no more sia lols!

The Streetfighter pads, how much CDC sells ah?

I am not sure about that. Sorry.

5 more days to play time!!!

1 more day for play time 1!

2 more days for play time 2!

3 more days for Class 2B TP Practical Test!

Hey that is good! Happy reading! Maybe you can consider motorbike shops that has good reputation.

My personal preference would be Republic Motor PTE LTD, H L Cycle PTE LTD, Mah PTE LTD, Team HKL Racing and Heng Motor Enterprise.

5 more days to play time!!!

I am not sure about that. Sorry.

1 more day for play time 1!

2 more days for play time 2!

3 more days for Class 2B TP Practical Test!

what do you guys mean by play time? :cheeky:

You've Been Hit By

A Smooth Criminal