CDC Bike Learner

revision? Lol. my cous having his 2a tp tml morning.

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_020220071582-1.jpghttp://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_231220061214.jpg

Fierce bike doesnt mean Fierce rider

• Replies 13.6k

what do you guys mean by play time? :cheeky:

play time means go circuit revision and have fun lor! :angel:

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

revision? Lol. my cous having his 2a tp tml morning.

erm..... so??? o_O

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

jus say nia :p cannot ar.

can................

but.....

bo link lor....

hahahahaha :faint:

can................

but.....

bo link lor....

hahahahaha :faint:

u everything oso no link :gun:

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_020220071582-1.jpghttp://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_231220061214.jpg

Fierce bike doesnt mean Fierce rider

dont care you....

4 more days to play time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey that is good! Happy reading! Maybe you can consider motorbike shops that has good reputation.

My personal preference would be Republic Motor PTE LTD, H L Cycle PTE LTD, Mah PTE LTD, Team HKL Racing and Heng Motor Enterprise.

:cheers:!

sorry bro.

but i would strongly recommend against heng motor.

i wouldn't expose why. you can drop me a pm if you wanna know details ...

dont care you....

4 more days to play time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wahlao uncle...

i thought only kids will say "dont care you"...

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

Hey that is good! Happy reading! Maybe you can consider motorbike shops that has good reputation.

My personal preference would be Republic Motor PTE LTD, H L Cycle PTE LTD, Mah PTE LTD, Team HKL Racing and Heng Motor Enterprise.

:cheers:!

bro for 2b bikes its always better to do research on more shops rather than those you have listed. and also from my personal experience and experiences from my friends, it is not a good thing to trust a shop with a good reputation. unless if you are buying a first hand bike.

just my 2 cents though.

You've Been Hit By

A Smooth Criminal

hi, i have a blindspot question. at the first right turn (going towards U-turn), if we stop at the junction, when do i check the right blindspot? meaning i stop and check back then when is the blindspot check?

After moving out of the stop line?

bro for 2b bikes its always better to do research on more shops rather than those you have listed. and also from my personal experience and experiences from my friends, it is not a good thing to trust a shop with a good reputation. unless if you are buying a first hand bike.

just my 2 cents though.

veryvery true. guess you have some bitter experiences bfo bro ?

typical salesman will do anything and lie through your teeth just to get you to buy. and please, don't sign anything unless you are VERY sure that you're getting the bike.

hi, i have a blindspot question. at the first right turn (going towards U-turn), if we stop at the junction, when do i check the right blindspot? meaning i stop and check back then when is the blindspot check?

After moving out of the stop line?

depends on where you're positioned.

it's the junction where there's the right turn box where you have to stop at issit?

regards,

yours truly.

typical salesman will do anything and lie through your teeth just to get you to buy. and please, don't sign anything unless you are VERY sure that you're getting the bike.

it's the junction where there's the right turn box where you have to stop at issit?

yeah had a bitter experience. but some of my friends got even worst experiences and really got chopped like hell from this well respected shops. sometimes failing to do your own reseach and buying a bike from a well respected shop just because people say it is good can cause you dear. :cry:

You've Been Hit By

A Smooth Criminal

hmm...but as long as u do your research, should know rough market price of bike mah?

can share abit on how ppl kenna chop at bike shops onot?

the bike i want got only 2nd-hand, no more new imports....so most prob getting direct from owners.

but i think it's also just as unpredictable/risky buying direct from private owners right?

the problem is newbies not very good at checking if the bike got any major problems onot, esp with the engine....?

yes, it's the right turn box.

to move from stop line to the right turn box, we onli check back right? no need for blindspot check am i correct? so when do i check?

tio! :cheeky:

yeah had a bitter experience. but some of my friends got even worst experiences and really got chopped like hell from this well respected shops. sometimes failing to do your own reseach and buying a bike from a well respected shop just because people say it is good can cause you dear. :cry:

hmm...but as long as u do your research, should know rough market price of bike mah?

the bike i want got only 2nd-hand, no more new imports....so most prob getting direct from owners.

but i think it's also just as unpredictable/risky buying direct from private owners right?

the problem is newbies not very good at checking if the bike got any major problems onot, esp with the engine....?

every bike got their own practice, some charge admin fee for this and that.. some don't but earn you from interest etc etc..

it's really not hard and fast rules on which shop are good etc..

buying from private also got good and bad.. good is price more affordable, but problem is the buyer will bring to the bikeshop for servicing, and at this time, the bikeshop will say this and tat is spoilt lah.. need to change lah.. and again u will think it's the seller fault.. (but in some case, it's the bikeshop mechanic wanna make $$)

newbies need to know certain basic things like how much to maintain that bike.. cheap or expensive? part easy to get (easier to get means cheaper) and which reliable shop to service..

most used bike need some repairs here and there.. (very seldom u get a used motorbike totally problem free) but how much the problem can cause u?

one more important thing to remember.. if u found the bike u like so much, that you wanna pay the deposit.. WAIT.. yes WAIT, look around in other bikeshop first.. many first timer jus see the bike they like and "cheong" to make deposit.. and only release the mistake later..

once the $$ goes out, it's no longer your $$..

http://koenigsegg.hotcars4.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/stig1.gif

Class2,2A,2&3. Demerit 12 Pts.

2006-2008 -NSR150SP

2008-2009 -GRS400

2009-2012 -Piaggio X9

2012-Present-FZ16ST

anybody wanna join me for

circuit revision

23rd and 26th July

6.50pm - 20.30pm

:clap:

i assume u looking at a 2-stroke bike?

buy from private owners also pretty subjective. there are some honest sellers out there. don't believe them 100% especially if they say that it is very well maintained, never make problems. wear and tear is normal, you should ask when this and that has been changed or if there are any mods to the bike.

engine wise .. if you hear the engine got peanut shaking sound, better forget about the bike la... ahaha

if you first bike and moving into the right turn box, do safety check, which is check back right. if the traffic is clear and you are not going to stop inside the right turn box, check back right before you move off, and if i'm not wrong you must check blind spot again before making your turn. correct me if i'm wrong.

anybody wanna join me for

circuit revision

23rd and 26th July

6.50pm - 20.30pm

:clap:

join you for what, play inside circuit ar ? haha

regards,

yours truly.

join you for what, play inside circuit ar ? haha

yeah!

go play play do stuns and get injured! :clap:

bro angel are you currently at prac 2 or prac 3? can't remember, should be prac 2? yeah before junction wehn turning right, just check right blindspot before turning, when turning left check right then left..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/herantakheran/53963733.gif

bro angel are you currently at prac 2 or prac 3? can't remember, should be prac 2? yeah before junction wehn turning right, just check right blindspot before turning, when turning left check right then left..

for left turn.. it depends if you stationary turn left or moving turn left.

thanks for everyone's tips + advices !!

been doing lots of research whenever im online....all the theory blah blah stuff's in my head...now just have to see how it goes when i really go bike viewing....u never know what u gonna get or whom u gonna meet! :pray: learn lor....

sorry bro.

but i would strongly recommend against heng motor.

i wouldn't expose why. you can drop me a pm if you wanna know details ...

just my 2 cents though.

Okay sure, I will drop you a PM soon. Anyways, that is why I put Heng Motor Enterprise as the last. But most probably I am getting my bike from H L Cycle PTE LTD or Mah PTE LTD or Republic Motor PTE LTD.

the bike i want got only 2nd-hand, no more new imports....

I have done my research too so I also roughly know the market price. The bike I want to get is also only left with 2nd hand and no more new imports. I am bringing my dad along when I am going to get a bike as he has a few decades of riding experience. Haha! Anyways, what bike are you planning to get and when is your TP?

Okay sure, I will drop you a PM soon. Anyways, that is why I put Heng Motor Enterprise as the last. But most probably I am getting my bike from H L Cycle PTE LTD or Mah PTE LTD or Republic Motor PTE LTD.

I have done my research too so I also roughly know the market price. The bike I want to get is also only left with 2nd hand and no more new imports. I am bringing my dad along when I am going to get a bike as he has a few decades of riding experience. Haha! Anyways, what bike are you planning to get and when is your TP?

wow your dad is a veteran in riding. anyway tmr you TP right? how are your revisions going on bro?

You've Been Hit By

A Smooth Criminal