SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Piaggio MP3 Cafe 2009

CCK

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone wants to get the Givi windshield as well? Please go to Adventure on Wheels (jurong West) on Labour Day. I be there at noon to get a lot of stuffs. so there will be discount. By how much, no gurantee. But never try, you never know! So don miss the opportunity on labour day

:angel:...Smart Ageing Thru Motorcycling....

yo bros, anyone got the Fuoco already? Any reviews? Just booked mine today..can't wait to get it. It looks so good...

Yes looks very good. Saw it yesterday at Piaggio. All the pics on the web don't do it justice.

Congrats on your coming new ride. Any date given to you on when you will be getting it? None on the road yet as of now.

Read more here if you are interested. http://www.modernvespa.com/forum/forum13.html?sid=d672d97274fa59b554ba0a015f7652c5

Hey pipi,

saw you yesterday at adventure on wheel. sorry did not manage to talk to you. Anyway, I have ordered the windshield. Once in i will attach a pic to show you all

Hey Butcher,

Too bad, there is nothing for me to buy from the store, as i've just gotten myself a helmet. You were there with your gf? My gf says she looks familiar though. Was she from Griffiths Primary school?? :cheeky:

It is alright dude. Hope to see pictures of your windshield soon! :thumb:

Hi mp3 riders

Anyone care to share with me whats the FC for these cc?

Please share!! thanks ^^

"When you use your index finger to point at a problem, there are 3 fingers of yours, discreetly pointing at yourself"

Hi mp3 riders

Anyone care to share with me whats the FC for these cc?

Please share!! thanks ^^

For my 250 is about 30 - 32 km / litre..Average riding speed at 90 - 100 km/hr..Mostly on expressway..

For my 250 is about 30 - 32 km / litre..Average riding speed at 90 - 100 km/hr..Mostly on expressway..

Hi Pipi

How much you got it? Included COE how much?

"When you use your index finger to point at a problem, there are 3 fingers of yours, discreetly pointing at yourself"

hi,

thats very good FC. i wan to get the MP3 400cc but i need to test ride the bike to confirm if i like it.

Moreover i travel CTE everyday, need to squeeze

No more regrets.

hi,

thats very good FC. i wan to get the MP3 400cc but i need to test ride the bike to confirm if i like it.

Moreover i travel CTE everyday, need to squeeze

i tink the wideness of MP3 is about the same as X8,so shouldn be a problem squeezing,but of course u cannot compare with smaller bike like SP or Kup Kia..btw,for MP3 400's fc should be different from 250..:thumb:

Actually im okay with anything that lingers between 25km/l to 28km/l.

I know the width is abt the same. But the front has 2 wheels which might make squeezing a little less agile. So i really need to test ride the bike b4 making any decision.

I will find time to go down Genting road :D too bad they are not opened on sat...

No more regrets.

i tink the wideness of MP3 is about the same as X8,so shouldn be a problem squeezing,but of course u cannot compare with smaller bike like SP or Kup Kia..btw,for MP3 400's fc should be different from 250..:thumb:

Would it be possible that 400's FC is better than 250?

IMO, 250's FC seems better than any cc (for any brand and model).

Any 400cc rider here care to share with us please..

under seat storage for 400 also diff,not as deep as 250.but rear tyres are thicker though..of course 400 has the advantage of more power

Owned: Nsr 125 SP,CBR 400 RRL,Fazer 600 '04,ST1100,Runner 200 VXR,VFR800 ABS '05 + X8,XP500 BlackMax + KSR 111,Copen 660T, FXSTB Night Train Custom,YP250 Classic Limited,HyperMotard S ,Golf GTI DSG Mk5 ,MX-5 NCEC PRHT + W124 220TE, E92 325XL ,Golf GTI MKVI ,'08 XP500 [4B5] ,AE 101,ZC31S ,DC5 , NCP42

Current : Tmax 530

Paiseh..... I think all bikes can squeeze thru or filter thru traffic. With or without panniers. Only the matter of whether you want it or not.

My Comments on MP3 400cc. (clocked 1800km in 1 week)

FC wise, hmmmm I hit 23-25km/l cruising between 90-110km. would be higher if i were to tour NSH.

Top speed. On the way to Malacca, i accidentally hit 155km/hr.

Ergonomics. Very comfy bikes. Stable at high speed.

Cornering. Cannot compare to gsr or ducatis. but you still corner baring during wet weather.

Storage space... a little disappointing. cannot put helmet underseat. but can easily solve by placing top case

Overall

Something that i can confidently tour to Mae Hong Son this July. Comfortable, good storage space. FC reasonable. Top speed not too fast, but can overtake buses on NSH. No problem squeezing thru CTE. Just flash beam if car refuse to give way.

4.3/5 points

:angel:...Smart Ageing Thru Motorcycling....