SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Piaggio MP3 Cafe 2009

CCK

Hi Guys,

just sold off my mp3 250 to a nice bro.

it's my 8th bike and has ride the bike for 2+ years. it's the most stable bike of all, offer best storage space, eye catching, fun ride, squeezing is no problem also.

cons, higher maintenance cost think because it's Piaggio.

2 problems with the bike are the tilt lock and engine stall.

Problems no longer came after I seldom use the lock, parking normally use main stand, only use tilt lock for short waiting time.

Engine stall problem is solved also after once in a while use fuel injector cleaner or pump shell v-power which cleans the injector.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just get my new mp3 300cc yesterday, upgrading from phantom. riding scooter is a different feel. the move off and stopping of the scooter is smooth and cornering is so much better. still trying to get used to the mp3 and can't wait to complete the run in for the scooter.

4th day of riding this bike, so far clocked 250km. very stable and i feel safer and more willing to ride from point to point. the run in process is a pain in the @SS cos cant ride more then 80km/h which i try to ride around 70km/h on hw and minor road around 40-60km/h.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Bros,

Anyone planning to sell their MP3 300? I'm looking for one soonest. Preferably registered 2013 0r newer.

Please PM me with details.

Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Live Righteously...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi..any bro out there noe anything about 125mp3......just bought the bike .. super under power..noe pickup at all...rpm at 6000 wen u pick up n take so long to go up to 7 or 8000rpm...to reach the 80km take year to reach ..isn't normal for this type of bike...

Edited by opel96680

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am excited to get keys to my new MP3 300 Business LT on Tuesday, 23rd Dec!

Here is a breakdown of my search to buy this bike brand new...

For anyone who would like to get info on the MP3 and any other scooters made by Piaggio can go to http://www.piaggiosingapore.com

There, they will list the available models sold in Singapore, the usual info about the bikes, specs etc. On top of that, they also list there their dealers - complete with contact and everything! So anyone who wants to buy the bike 1st hand can easily get info direct from the site or call the numbers listed there.

I initially called in to the agent, ADH and asked about the bike price. Recommended machine price for the MP3 300 Business is $13.3k ex COE etc. Upon further enquiry, they stated that they don't do any Hire Purchase (HP) and I can contact their dealers instead if I am looking to get it on HP.

I decided to call most of the dealers, minus off those located in the west as it is far from me and a couple of others for personal choices/reasons. Here is a breakdown of the info:

OTR Price Range: $16.8k to $18.5k

HP Length: 4-7 yrs

Interest Rate: 4%-7%

( I have the detailed info with me in my PC at home, but decided to write this down first. If anyone wants the detailed breakdown just PM me and I will be glad to share)

At the end of the day, I decided to get the bike from Ban Hon Brothers Agencies Pte Ltd due to my previous positive experience with them. Here is the breakdown of the HP Agreement.

Bike Price: $17,279

Downpayment (incl. IU fee & Insurance): $4038

HP Length: 4 yrs

Interest: 4%

Instalment: $320

BHBA requisite for HP is 20% of bike price (i.e. bike and COE ONLY) plus IU fee & Insurance (although can nego and get the insurance included in HP). Length-wise, they are very strict. Normally they give only 3 yrs but I manage to twist arm a bit and get that extra 1 yr :lol:

Do take note, although further up I stated that OTR bike price lowest quote I got was $16.8k, that was from Atan Motoring. Funny shop. I call on the Monday, ask the guy and he gave me the figure, saying still need to check back with agent if got stock or not. Tuesday I called again, another guy picked up and told me in quite a rude tone "no stock". Best part was, I actually dropped by ADH and talked with agent. They say bike got stock; limited, with only black colour available. I tried telling that to the guy from AM but he cut me off again and said: "no stock"

The price of $17.2k I got from BHBA is actually the second lowest from my survey. In fact, I can actually get it cheaper by $220 if I take the bike early next year after my birthday. But after a few days take public, I realised my feet cannot take it due to accident I had before. Bike price sans insurance is $16,575.

So there you have it. My humble sharing of what I found out when I was looking to purchase my first 2A bike. :D

Sorry if it's a bit of a ramble and might not be that helpful to you all out there. :sorry:

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bros, unfortunately I'm selling my MP3 as I'm forced to stop riding. Only 2.5 years and very low mileage, only 3k!. It has only ever been used for pleasure riding only. Bike is red and has an original back box. Please sms or whatsapp 84644387 for viewing. No calls. Pricing at $9500 for quick sale!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi ppl, I just got a used MP3 250cc a few days ago. My first bike after more than 10yrs of my license :) Decided to start riding leisurely again.

I noticed some difficulty in cold start and is thinking what can I do to improve it. Any advice will be appreciated.